The Doodlebops

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Angus_Mac

The Doodlebops Fan Reviews (28)

6.4
  • The doodlebops are great! Not only do my kids love watching them! Why did i classify this as a guilty pleasure?. . .

The doodlebops are great! Not only do my kids love watching them! Why did i classify this as a guilty pleasure? Well mainly cause i brought my kids to there LIVE concert in Montreal and i think me and my wife had almost as much if not MORE fun then the kids watching and participating in the show. ^-^

Not only does my 4 year old love to get up and watch them on Kids CBC (Canadian channel), but he loves to sing there song but he dances and jumps around in almost the same choreography. One thing is for sure, there is no doubt in my mind that the show was definitely worth it. Seeing them LIVE was a completely different experience then seeing them on TV. And my son could not believe his eyes when that curtain pulled up and he saw the for the first time.

On a parting note, moms and dads lets be honest. If you have been to there show i think WE are the once that had the most fun out of it!!! ^-^