The Dr. Oz Show

Weekdays on Premiered Sep 14, 2009 In Season

The Dr. Oz Show Fan Reviews (67)

7.1
  • Replace Dr. Oz

I would much rather see GMA extended one more hour. I love GMA and it's too short. I get up at 7:30 AM every morning so I can watch GMA.
  • The REAL dangers of GMO

Dear -

I know you are against GMO.

However,your last segment on GMO looks almost as it was sponsor by Monsanto.

The program missed major owe it to your misinformed audience!

Please review more local and global points of view:

Please invite DR Mercola to talk on the subject:

Known to Kill Cows, Castrate Wildlife, Induce Spontaneous Abortion in Lab Rats... And it's Likely in Your Water -

Organic farmers sue Monsanto

5 million farmers sue Monsanto for $7.7 billion

Monsanto guilty: Paul Francois poisoned by biotech`s giant chemicals

Why not take the time to learn some vital information about a major player in the biotech industry.

Buy the book: "The World According To Monsanto": Pollution, Corruption, and the Control of the World's Food Supply, by Marie-Monique Robin. Probably one of the most important books ever written. If you buy the book using the link on this site, you also indirectly support the work we are doing here, since we get percentages of sales.

If you still believe the propaganda from the biotech industry and the PRO GMO scientists, after reading this book, then you are probably either a memeber of the "biotech family" or the biotech propaganda have taken root in your body.

Related articles

What is GMO?

Germany bans cultivation of GM corn

The Norwegian GMO scandal

How GMO was approved at US FDA - Biodeception

Genetic pollution

GMOs Are Killing the Bees, Butterflies, Birds and . . . ?

3/316370-gmos-a-global-debate-linked-to-indias-farmer-suicides/

117-gmo-bt-cotton-linked-to-livestock-deaths-in-india
  • Dr Oz represents products with fraudulent practices

Ordered a sample of two products for about 3.95 each, was then billed for $88 each 14 days later. This fact was definitely hidden in the details. Products are 1/2 ounce each. Search for skin products and you will see he has represented over a dozen. This man is all about $$$$.
  • Wrinkle cream a fraud

Your NuPlenish cream company is a fraud. I have just reported them. I gave them my cc for shipping cost of free trial. They e-mailed me conf. of $42.71 charge for 1st shipment. cancelled the order immediately but they offered me 15% back, then 20% back, then 50% back ect. This company cannot be trusted and makes the advertiser look bad..
  • Take Dr. Oz off

Dr. Oz is a phony, he's just out for money like the rest of them. I never EVER watch him.

Take him off the air. I DID not mean to infer that he is a phony Doctor, just that his SHOW is.
  • Dr Oz show

I try to tune in to Dr Oz to learn something, but after a few minutes, I can't stand it and have to change the channel. Am I the only one who is turned off my his moronic props and demonstrations?. Does he think we don't get what he is talking about unless he has screaming people play game show quizzes?. The show where he and an uncomfortable female audience member crawled thru the large 'colon' took the cake.
  • Terrible Season 5!!! What happened to you Dr Oz?!

What happened to my favorite show, what have they done to you Dr Oz, who made you change this way? This new season is a disaster, as a loyal fan of 4 years I feel betrayed, did you change writers? They are making you look eccentric, goofy and shallow with all those celebs and dumb games, not to mention the extremely annoying kiddish music. Does Oprah approve of your new format? Is her team producing this season???? I've never seen such an extreme turn, I hope she will intervene, what happened to the Doctor who set up free clinics to care for the uninsured? How could they do this, I'm speechless.
  • Fall season "STINK O"

i have always loved the Dr Oz Show. But the new fall shows are really BAD. Cancel those celebrities.

Go back to the real Dr Oz shows. These are not the shows I used to watch! Do you have a new staff?

What is the problem? People liked the old shows, just the way they ...

Every time I find a show I like, somebody comes along and thinks they need to make it better. Tell the advertisers 'they are going to lose a bunch of viewers'. One week of this new format and you lost me.

I've never written a review before. So while I'm at it. 'Go easy on those dumb games'

I guess I can live with the I can't live with all that celebrities fluff.

Maybe I'm too old to vote? Maybe young people love it when Dr Oz is really a combination of the 'Rachael Ray' and the 'Price is What do I know????? But I hate the new OZ shows. Sorry,The old LADY
  • Where is the real DR Oz?

What happened to the real DR OZ? This new format had degraded you and the respect that you have built up over the years. If I wanted to see celebrities I would watch talk show not your show. I watch you show to learn something. You don't see or hear the other doctors on the TV quoted like they quote you. The other doctor show changed their format because they where not doing as well as you so why did you change yours? You wear casual cloths, not that you need to wear a suit, but that to me brings down the value of what you have to say. Please stop this and get rid of these stupid celebrities and games. Give up good advise as right now I can't believe anything that I see or hear as it has no accreditation with the way it is presented.

Dee
  • Boring show!

The concept of this sjhow is good and dr oz seems like a really nice man but this show is horrible! I stopped watching because half of the time questions asked were never answered! The stupid concept of screaming audience members participating is annoying and adds nothing! The silly games are annoying also! Showing fried up human organs and asking what they feel like is ridiculous! They would always feel rubbery like dried organs! What is the point of showing dried organs that always look similar to each other!, grey and rubbery! It is a childish show that is a mix of a game show and an educational show but misses the mark by being too childish! Maybe it is aimed at simple people who can not grasp serious education!
  • Juice

My mom will no longer be my any type of juice- even 100% juice, because she said according to Dr. Oz, it has too many sugars and it'll harm my teeth. Thanks Dr. Oz.
  • Dr. Oz and Elisabeth from The View drink alcohol on Dr. Oz show

Dr.Oz presented a terrible role model image for youthful viewers by drinking beer with Elisabeth and a guest on the Jan.18th show about the evils of gluten. Alcohol drinking causes thousands of fatal car accidents is and millions of alcohol related deaths annually. Dr. Oz should be ashamed of his casual approach to drinking beer like just another food we should eat. Dr. Oz is a role model for healthful living and i was disappointed by his behavior and Elisabeth even reached back for another hit off the bottle. Please realize young people watch this show and it also condones drinking beer for people with a drinking problem.
  • im confused

1.5
    why was the doctor oz show not aired on fox the last two days from 04/25/16-04/26/16? has the show at 4pm been changed in newengland? if so please tell me as I try to never miss a show but its been replaced by fox news here those two dates
  • Very Dissapointed

1.5
    Went to the Consumer Lab website. NO, I MEAN NO help at all.

Yvette Wollenberg
  • no clever title fits the review

I am obese and diabetic. I tried Gar/Cam based on your recommendation. The only way I lost weight was through constant bowel movements.. Good thing I'm on disability or I would have lost my job.

People trust you, I trust you. And it cost me the price of this bowel cleanse.
  • watching episodes

3.5
    Why can't I watch any episodes? That's the reason I got on this site. Should I be looking else where??
  • Printed information as in lists, etc.

It is frustrating not to get all the info here in Canada. Since we cannot get any videos here why can the guides not be printed as well? We're missing out on a lot of important information which I would like to print out and keep permanently. Please change this sometime soon.
  • which is the better diet pill

you were recommending thermoraz, which i had good success with,, unfortunately im unable to find that on the market anywhere, can you help me? also you are recommending forskolin now does this work as well?
  • The Green Coffee Bean Extract Offer. Not Happy with what happened to me!!!!

I got the free sample from the Dr. Oz Show. The first one never came so I called and they sent me another one, weill that was 2 weeks after the first one should have been shipped, then I get my credit card bill and find I was billed $78.74, so I called the customer service number of 877-635-0845 to see why I was charged they said the free 2 week trail was over, told them I did not get the first one shipped and it took another 2 weeks to get. I wanted to cancell and get the $78.74 refunded, they would not do it,I do not think this was fair. Can you help me please?Thanks, Rose

• PAIN

I just watched Dr Oz go on NBC morning show and tell the world that there is no place for pain relief with pain medication's. Dr OZ you are not getting all the facts that a doctor with your influence should consider. I spent 5 years of my life in unrelenting pain looking and trying to find a alternative to pain medication. After failed back surgery L/4 &L/5 with scare tissue and dics fragments.

HERE IS WHAT I WENT THRU... Epidurals 5 in 2 years, Physical therapy for all 5 years ,Anti depression medication , meditation, praying to God to please give me the strength to beat this pain.

As I am going thru this nightmare I have 3 year old boy that I could not even pick up and play with. He does not understand why Daddy can not play with him or hold him. After all these different methods of pain relief I found nothing to relive my pain, not even a little relief.

So I can try to live..... with pain being on my mind 24 /7 days a week wanting to cut my legs not thinking straight)

In comes a Dr that I had to wait 6 weeks to see. I begged him to help me, that I am at the end of my rope I can not beat this pain and I am ashamed. I tell him I will do anything he ask if he thinks it will help me get better find relief. He starts me out on a time released narcotic 2 twice a day.

The first week was not the best but better. The next week after he adjusted my medication my life and attitude started to change as the pain started to not be the only thing on my mind. I started to go to the grocery, pick up my son from school, be a husband to my wife I was not out of pain but I was able to pick my son up from school and started taking him to the park every day after school. That was the beginning of the first day of the rest of my life,without being consumed by pain. From there I have continued to make my life with my 2 sons and wife of 25 years.

If it was not for the time released narcotic, I would not be writing this. My son would be without his dad, the story would not be a happy one. When some one is in pain 24/7 and always hurting never getting any relief ,it takes over your life and mind. Medication made my pain tolerable, you don't get high nor could you as your body knows what to do with the medication . My life is now worth living and I can contribute to my sons life in a positive way, by not being a burden to my family and help my wife with the house and everything else connected to being a family. Before all I did was go to Doctors and lay in bed for 5 YEARS and be miserable to everybody. There is a place for theses medication's and there are people that play by the rules, that are grateful that someone cared enough to help them, after all the alternatives avenues were tried without success. Just saying!!!!
  • Audience

I came down to the studio twice to get to sit in the Dr Oz audience, the ladies in the lobby took my email and said that someone would email me and give me future dates and I would get VIP. If I took anothre day. I have never heard from anyone about the tickets or futere dates. I am so dissapointed. I have waited and waited. I believed the two women in yhe lobby that day, and they were not honest. I really love watching Dr. Oz and I am so hurt that I cannot seem to get tickets to the how.
  • Walkers are Dangerous!

Today you gave a walker to your granddaughter. Please reconsider. Walkers are very dangerous. Babies are injured and killed using walkers. Besides their danger, early walking is not advantageous. If babies don't crawl sufficiently, the developmental reflex that when a baby is on its belly and lifts its head tells the arms to extend and knees and hips to flex, putting the baby in a cat sit position from which it rocks forward into a crawl position, instead of being suppressed by sufficient crawling, stays intact. Children who don't crawl enough as babies have the reflex intact and later, when in school at a desk, every time they look up to the board their arms extend or their legs extend. They can't sit properly at a desk. Either their legs extend touching the desk in front or they push their chair back so that they can write on the desk with their arms fully extended. WALKERS HAVE NO BENEFIT AND ARE DANGEROUS!!!
  • 72 years old needing estrogen?

I am 72 years old and I would like to know if I could begin taking an estrogen patch. I use to take the pill until I was 50 years old and then I was told I was too old to continue. I NEED MY ESTROGEN!
  • prove you're the best!!!

I have been suffering with excema my whole life without a moment of relief from any meds, vitamins or lotions. My motto has been 'try anything once'. I have been seen by so many doctors without any luck of cure. It's all over my body. I have been told I have one of the worst cases. It rules my life when I really just want to be normal. I don't want to be afraid of the water, sun, heat, cold, ect. I have had specialists say they couldn't help me. I was put on a diet even, that my doc said would help... I pretty much had to stop eating and still same result... nothing. I have heard that you can fix anything... can you help me when all others cannot! !??
  • Fake Vs Real

I do have to say thumbs up for Dr Oz's wife.. I keep seeing all these hate posts about how fat she is.. At least she is real unlike Dr Phil's plastic wife... Who by the way peddles facial remedies for youthful skin.. Makes you want to scream; TELL the truth about all the fillers, Botox, lip injections, Mini face lifts etc.. Don't play with womens intelligence..
  • banana cooked with peel

A recent show you had the advantage of a cooked banana with its peel
  • The Land Downunder.

There are many people who love to drink milk, some even replace water for milk as it taste better. so if some drinks more than 2 litres of milk a day is that a bad think.
  • overwelmed

I love your show but' you have so many things about, losing weight I don't know which way to turn I,m going away to the beach in a few months. Something I've never seen in my 63 yrs .Please help me get together. I want to at least look a little better than my 183 lbs. I'm 5' 4" Please help!!!!!!!!
  • April 3, 2013 show

I caught alitte of what you were talking that day and unfortunately YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! primary doctors are not really doing a good they are medicating patients who dont need those 48 now and i've been seeing doctors since i was 12 that i can remember they labeled me as depressed, anxious, with mental issues. 32yrs after after being hospitalize over and over for depression one day i went once againt to the hospital emergency room for the millionth to be told that i was having panic attacks well they kept me over night nothing new to me. One cardiologist decided he was gong to keep me over night and do 24hours blood day everything was good, but the cardiologist didnt want to give up so easy he asked me if i was ok with doing an angiogram i decided to do it just because i was so tired of not knowing what i i was really crazy well then i would find out and take care of it, but if there was something wrong i wanted to know. Results of angiogram i had an anamolie, i've had since i was born an artery that was on the wrong side of my heart its hard to explain , but i went 32yrs being diagnosed as a crazy person who needed prescriptions for my mental state , because there was nothing wrong with at 48 i am a full blown addict to lorasepam, paxil and there are more medications that i cant live without because it took them 32yrs to diagnose me correctly. after my diagnosed of anomaly i had two open heart surgeries i have 3 grandsons and two daughters that went trough hell and back living the life i lead being estimagmatize as a crazy woman and my husband not to mention. there is something that needs to be done about all this medications that are just handed out like candy not informing us that they can be our life long cross. Thank you Dr. Oz.
  • Pain medication

Hello Dr. Oz my name is Andrea Holmes and I have been on pain medication for the past 10 years+. I am not addicatided to it but I wish I was able to get rid of this pain so I could stop taking this pain medication I suffer from migrains and knee pain after my right knee replacement that didn't go so well because it's been 3 years and I am in more pain now then I did before the knee replacement. Dr. I don't know what to do my doctor doesn't know why I am still is so much pain. she had me go through all kinds of tests and bone scans and ultra sounds she is at a lost I am now in the process of doing these test again to see if anything has changed but I don't feel that she is going to find anything and she said having another surgery is not recommended so I don't have any other option but to take pain medication everyday and still be in pain so I just have to keep taking it because it does give me a little relife. Dr. Oz I am hoping that you can help me please I want to be able to get off all this pain medication which is oxycodone and morphine. This is my second time writing you and I plan on writing you as much as I can until I can talk with you so I could get some help with my pains and get off this pain medication I really am hoping you can help me because I really don't want to die because of taking all this pain medication. I don't know what else to do but I am hoping you can help me or point me in the right direction. I was watching your show last week and you was talking about the big issues with pain medication drugs and the effects of it so I decided to write you and hoping that you will be able to help me, I am so frustrated Dr. Oz please help me please!!!!!
< 1 2 3