The Dr. Oz Show

Weekdays on Premiered Sep 14, 2009 In Season

The Dr. Oz Show Fan Reviews (70)

7.1
  • The REAL dangers of GMO

Dear -

I know you are against GMO.

However,your last segment on GMO looks almost as it was sponsor by Monsanto.

The program missed major owe it to your misinformed audience!

Please review more local and global points of view:

Please invite DR Mercola to talk on the subject:

Known to Kill Cows, Castrate Wildlife, Induce Spontaneous Abortion in Lab Rats... And it's Likely in Your Water -

Organic farmers sue Monsanto

5 million farmers sue Monsanto for $7.7 billion

Monsanto guilty: Paul Francois poisoned by biotech`s giant chemicals

Why not take the time to learn some vital information about a major player in the biotech industry.

Buy the book: "The World According To Monsanto": Pollution, Corruption, and the Control of the World's Food Supply, by Marie-Monique Robin. Probably one of the most important books ever written. If you buy the book using the link on this site, you also indirectly support the work we are doing here, since we get percentages of sales.

If you still believe the propaganda from the biotech industry and the PRO GMO scientists, after reading this book, then you are probably either a memeber of the "biotech family" or the biotech propaganda have taken root in your body.

Related articles

What is GMO?

Germany bans cultivation of GM corn

The Norwegian GMO scandal

How GMO was approved at US FDA - Biodeception

Genetic pollution

GMOs Are Killing the Bees, Butterflies, Birds and . . . ?

3/316370-gmos-a-global-debate-linked-to-indias-farmer-suicides/

117-gmo-bt-cotton-linked-to-livestock-deaths-in-india
  • Juice

My mom will no longer be my any type of juice- even 100% juice, because she said according to Dr. Oz, it has too many sugars and it'll harm my teeth. Thanks Dr. Oz.
  • Very Dissapointed

1.5
    Went to the Consumer Lab website. NO, I MEAN NO help at all.

Yvette Wollenberg
  • dr oz is the wizard !

Watch this show! so interesting and informative wonderful tips to help you know your body . Dr oz is brilliant , funny charming i could watch it all day , have even lost weight by taking out just 2 things outof my diet and i dont miss anything they keep changing his time slot on tv which is very annoying !
  • I been feeling lite headed

Is it cause of being stress or blood presure high?
  • Dr. Oz needs to know !!!

Dr oz is brilliant, but need to let him and all of you know one thing ; my menopause !!!! Dryness , mode swings , burning atrocity and hormones inserts - nothing worked and everything have had some terrible side effects.

1 year ago I started this Yummyiagra and now I am 54 and 8 months in a relationship that is better then it was when I was 18.

Friends I can't tell you enough how I fill and how good sex is and I lost weight too - my skin is looking better and I am not using the $150.00 creams at all, not to mansion the hormones inserts and lubricators cost that I do not need anymore. And I really have orgasms - it is beautiful - I wish that I had that Yummyiagra before we divorced - but my new man introduced it to me and he is 60 but like 20 - We love life again !

If you are in menopause do not delay - drop everything you are using and get back to life with this Yummyiagra - it works like a miracle .....
  • nohing works for me

I am a 67 year old female, who retired in July of this year. I have always been over weight, around 160, I stand 5'2 .

over the years I have tried all the diet trends and pills. Nothing works, I don't lose weight , I put it on. I am now bigger than I have ever been at 170.

I have spent hundreds of dollars on every gimmick, I am getting where I don't leave my house unless I absolutely have too, I am so ashamed of how big I have gotten. I had a stents put in a few years ago so I know this added weight is not good.

I am on a limited income and cannot afford to keep buying these expensive diet pills and not have them work.

I have stopped watching your show because all the products you endorse and say works, don't work for me\
  • Dr Oz represents products with fraudulent practices

Ordered a sample of two products for about 3.95 each, was then billed for $88 each 14 days later. This fact was definitely hidden in the details. Products are 1/2 ounce each. Search for skin products and you will see he has represented over a dozen. This man is all about $$$$.
  • Take Dr. Oz off

Dr. Oz is a phony, he's just out for money like the rest of them. I never EVER watch him.

Take him off the air. I DID not mean to infer that he is a phony Doctor, just that his SHOW is.
  • Boring show!

The concept of this sjhow is good and dr oz seems like a really nice man but this show is horrible! I stopped watching because half of the time questions asked were never answered! The stupid concept of screaming audience members participating is annoying and adds nothing! The silly games are annoying also! Showing fried up human organs and asking what they feel like is ridiculous! They would always feel rubbery like dried organs! What is the point of showing dried organs that always look similar to each other!, grey and rubbery! It is a childish show that is a mix of a game show and an educational show but misses the mark by being too childish! Maybe it is aimed at simple people who can not grasp serious education!
  • Dr. Oz and Elisabeth from The View drink alcohol on Dr. Oz show

Dr.Oz presented a terrible role model image for youthful viewers by drinking beer with Elisabeth and a guest on the Jan.18th show about the evils of gluten. Alcohol drinking causes thousands of fatal car accidents is and millions of alcohol related deaths annually. Dr. Oz should be ashamed of his casual approach to drinking beer like just another food we should eat. Dr. Oz is a role model for healthful living and i was disappointed by his behavior and Elisabeth even reached back for another hit off the bottle. Please realize young people watch this show and it also condones drinking beer for people with a drinking problem.
  • im confused

1.5
    why was the doctor oz show not aired on fox the last two days from 04/25/16-04/26/16? has the show at 4pm been changed in newengland? if so please tell me as I try to never miss a show but its been replaced by fox news here those two dates
  • Printed information as in lists, etc.

It is frustrating not to get all the info here in Canada. Since we cannot get any videos here why can the guides not be printed as well? We're missing out on a lot of important information which I would like to print out and keep permanently. Please change this sometime soon.
  • The Green Coffee Bean Extract Offer. Not Happy with what happened to me!!!!

I got the free sample from the Dr. Oz Show. The first one never came so I called and they sent me another one, weill that was 2 weeks after the first one should have been shipped, then I get my credit card bill and find I was billed $78.74, so I called the customer service number of 877-635-0845 to see why I was charged they said the free 2 week trail was over, told them I did not get the first one shipped and it took another 2 weeks to get. I wanted to cancell and get the $78.74 refunded, they would not do it,I do not think this was fair. Can you help me please?Thanks, Rose

• PAIN

I just watched Dr Oz go on NBC morning show and tell the world that there is no place for pain relief with pain medication's. Dr OZ you are not getting all the facts that a doctor with your influence should consider. I spent 5 years of my life in unrelenting pain looking and trying to find a alternative to pain medication. After failed back surgery L/4 &L/5 with scare tissue and dics fragments.

HERE IS WHAT I WENT THRU... Epidurals 5 in 2 years, Physical therapy for all 5 years ,Anti depression medication , meditation, praying to God to please give me the strength to beat this pain.

As I am going thru this nightmare I have 3 year old boy that I could not even pick up and play with. He does not understand why Daddy can not play with him or hold him. After all these different methods of pain relief I found nothing to relive my pain, not even a little relief.

So I can try to live..... with pain being on my mind 24 /7 days a week wanting to cut my legs not thinking straight)

In comes a Dr that I had to wait 6 weeks to see. I begged him to help me, that I am at the end of my rope I can not beat this pain and I am ashamed. I tell him I will do anything he ask if he thinks it will help me get better find relief. He starts me out on a time released narcotic 2 twice a day.

The first week was not the best but better. The next week after he adjusted my medication my life and attitude started to change as the pain started to not be the only thing on my mind. I started to go to the grocery, pick up my son from school, be a husband to my wife I was not out of pain but I was able to pick my son up from school and started taking him to the park every day after school. That was the beginning of the first day of the rest of my life,without being consumed by pain. From there I have continued to make my life with my 2 sons and wife of 25 years.

If it was not for the time released narcotic, I would not be writing this. My son would be without his dad, the story would not be a happy one. When some one is in pain 24/7 and always hurting never getting any relief ,it takes over your life and mind. Medication made my pain tolerable, you don't get high nor could you as your body knows what to do with the medication . My life is now worth living and I can contribute to my sons life in a positive way, by not being a burden to my family and help my wife with the house and everything else connected to being a family. Before all I did was go to Doctors and lay in bed for 5 YEARS and be miserable to everybody. There is a place for theses medication's and there are people that play by the rules, that are grateful that someone cared enough to help them, after all the alternatives avenues were tried without success. Just saying!!!!
  • Audience

I came down to the studio twice to get to sit in the Dr Oz audience, the ladies in the lobby took my email and said that someone would email me and give me future dates and I would get VIP. If I took anothre day. I have never heard from anyone about the tickets or futere dates. I am so dissapointed. I have waited and waited. I believed the two women in yhe lobby that day, and they were not honest. I really love watching Dr. Oz and I am so hurt that I cannot seem to get tickets to the how.
  • Walkers are Dangerous!

Today you gave a walker to your granddaughter. Please reconsider. Walkers are very dangerous. Babies are injured and killed using walkers. Besides their danger, early walking is not advantageous. If babies don't crawl sufficiently, the developmental reflex that when a baby is on its belly and lifts its head tells the arms to extend and knees and hips to flex, putting the baby in a cat sit position from which it rocks forward into a crawl position, instead of being suppressed by sufficient crawling, stays intact. Children who don't crawl enough as babies have the reflex intact and later, when in school at a desk, every time they look up to the board their arms extend or their legs extend. They can't sit properly at a desk. Either their legs extend touching the desk in front or they push their chair back so that they can write on the desk with their arms fully extended. WALKERS HAVE NO BENEFIT AND ARE DANGEROUS!!!
  • prove you're the best!!!

I have been suffering with excema my whole life without a moment of relief from any meds, vitamins or lotions. My motto has been 'try anything once'. I have been seen by so many doctors without any luck of cure. It's all over my body. I have been told I have one of the worst cases. It rules my life when I really just want to be normal. I don't want to be afraid of the water, sun, heat, cold, ect. I have had specialists say they couldn't help me. I was put on a diet even, that my doc said would help... I pretty much had to stop eating and still same result... nothing. I have heard that you can fix anything... can you help me when all others cannot! !??
  • banana cooked with peel

A recent show you had the advantage of a cooked banana with its peel
  • Good !

There should be more shows like this . With the creations of diseases to depopulate and promotion of horrible food, Dr Oz helps with combating these threats.
  • a new pill

most legit pain needs a pain pill , you would be surprised what pain can destroy.... most pain pill junkies are that way before they needed pain control. us that use this pain control respect and do not abuse. DRS.. control the amount given and how long. an addictive personality will always abuse any mind altering substance to escape the real reason for their dependence. I am not defending nor saying you are wrong, but give some of us some integrity ,please. oh by the way your site surprised me to have an ad condoning BLU electronic O
  • Bring Dr. Oz Show back to Memphis

I miss this show in my town and I am struggling to find a place to watch
  • FREE VITAMINS

I TRYING TO GET THE 3 FREE VITAMINS FROM YESTERDAYS SHOW, I HAD A HARD TIME GETTING ON TO YOUR WEBSITE. Hate that, tries to send me to other drs. How do I get my free vitamins?
  • Morning Sickness!

When I was pregnant with my first baby, I lost 25 lbs. throwing up. I only gained back 11 lbs. before my delivery. A picture of me and the baby coming home shows me with legs like popcycle sticks. I threw up for close to 8 full months, morning, noon and night. I even woke up during the night covered in vomit.

I heaved when I saw fast food signs, I couldn't buy meat in the grocery store for years, I didn't buy anything with bones. My husband at the time was a professional chef and he had to do the cooking as I hid in the bedroom with a towel under the door. I seldom could eat anything but, an ice cream sandwich.

The doctor gave me a pill that didn't work.
  • Dr. Oz fall tv time slot???

i live in norman, oklahoma and want to know with the change-ups at ABC what time and what channel will Dr. Oz be on? thanks!
  • Lasik, is it good or bad?

I saw Oct. 3rd 2013 show about "Undercover Lasik surgery Investigation". It interested me because I just finished school at Triton college in River Grove, IL. I have an Associates in Applied Science degree which means I finished the Ophthalmic Technician Program. I have to take the certification test and practical within a year after graduation. I just finished the Ophthalmic Technician program in August 2013, but I'm considered a December graduate. I knew there were side effects to any eye surgery for example, Lasik, cataracts, retinal detachment, punctual plugs, and eye prosthesis. During clinical experience, the patients have to sign any consent form if the Dr. is going to be doing any surgery on their eye. This episode made me more aware of Lasik surgery because I didn't know the person Morris Waxler helped approve Lasik through the FDA, but now is admitting that there are complications. As more technology advances there will be a change. Thanks.

Stephanie G. (Justice, IL)
  • A list of questions you ask a few days ago, I have been doing it all wrong for over 85 years

You had a bunch of questions a few days ago that I caught while my wife was watching your show.

I am 85 years old a combat wounded veteran of both WW2 and Korea wounded 4 times but all is well but I answered all your questions WRONG but am in excelent health, can still do 20 push ups and about 20 to 25 chin ups walk at least 1 1/2 miles a day, still have my own teeth and take very little meds then only for diabetes which I test every day but only take a pill once in a while then only if I am above 130.

Had what the VA called a complete wellness check in March, was at the hospital 3 days even did a pulmunary function stress test where they tried to get my pulse to 150 and hold it for 5 min. but in 10 min at their settings it would only go to 134 so they held it there for about 7 min.

Results were that my body according to their system is about what a 40 to 45 year old should be so guess that even by doing it all wrong everything is OK.

As I have lived in ranching country all my life except the 11 years in the Navy my diet is a lot different than you suggest.

Example this morning I had Rye pancakes with sorghum and a pork chop and a pot of coffee, I usually have a small stake and eggs or something like that. If we have cereal it is always with the cream off of the top of fresh milk, we NEVER buy milk at a store as I can't stand processed milk, ours always has about 3 to 4 inches of cream on top.

As we have always lived in ranching and farming areas we almost always have what ever is in season and as we live over 65 miles from the nearest place where we can buy a cup of coffee, a loaf of bread or a gallon of gas we don't go to town more than about once a month or so and the neaest town only has one MM POP store so they don't stock much.

We make our own bread, churn our own butter, and butcher most of what we eat or as I said have what ever is in season or what has been canned when it was in season.

When I got out of the Navy on May 13 1955 I was 5 8 and weighed 167, in the 67 years since then my weight has NEVER varied more than 6 pounds. This morning I weighed 163 which is about what I always weigh and have about NO fat at all.

I kind of wonder how much better I would be if I followed all your rules?? And also I have a hard time believing that the people that follow all your rules and DO LOOSE weight will keep it off because its a hell of a lot easier to keep it off in the first place than to loose it then try to keep it off.

Now you have a GREAT DAY, themtnman
  • Need Help for John

John needs help immediately for Severe Periodontal Gum Disease with rotting teeth. He says his gums are black. He is in terrible pain and can't eat except soft foods. He is afraid of cancer or die and he went to two periodonists and wouldn't treat him because of cost or even installment plan. He lives in Las Vegas. I didn't know where to post this request. Any suggestions where he can get help.
  • No Dr. Oz on ABC?

This Fall Dr. Oz's time slot it replaced by Dr. Phil. I'm thrilled! Dr. Phil is a lot more interesting and without all the hookey demonstrations and theatrics. Good job ABC. Now take off The Chew and I will be happy.
  • Nice Show