The Drew Carey Show

ABC (ended 2004)

The Drew Carey Show Fan Reviews (69)

• The story of an everyman who encounters multiple problems, issues and challenges.

A brilliant satire exposing the true flaws in today's society and finally bringing well deserved recognition to the "everyman"

The ensemble cast shines, highlighted especially by Drew Carey himself and Ryan Stiles. The best part about the cast of this show is that they redefine the standard of "beautiful" people who star on television. It fits with the theme of the show that none of the characters are former models, but are still good looking enough to have that fan base of screaming teenagers. The show's golden years definitely ranged from season 3 to season 7. After Krista Miller's departure from the show there never was the same chemistry between the cast. The feeling that they had all been together for at least 20 years was a feeling you could share with the cast, however as soon as a new character was introduce, charming though she was, it just did not have the same feeling of closeness and shared experience. Overall, the Drew Carey show gets an A+. From beginning to end it never failed to bring a smile to my face and thats really what we want from our sitcoms isn't it?