When Oswald was walking from the heart monitor back to the "dead body" and acting like the tv doctor/nurse, you can see the "dead body's" stomach move up and down as he breathes.
After the Elvis record turns into dust, Lewis starts coughing and says, "I need another drink, I think some Elvis went down the wrong pipe." He gets up to get another beer, but he has half a glass left.
When Kate is giving Drew, Oswald and Lewis their old stuff, she gives Drew his "old Risk game," but the game box is the newer box design, so it couldn't be Drew's old game.
The beagle jumps from next to Drew and John, into the cage with the other dogs.
Also, pounds separate the animals into their separate cages, that way it keeps the animals controlled and easy to keep track of.
In this episode, Lewis and Oswald keep talking about visiting Dollywood in Nashville. Sorry guys, but Dollywood is not in Nashville. It is in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, which is at least three hours east of Nashville.
In the Pacific time zone version of this episode, they rang the bell as Kate and Mimi were discussing Mimi's tryst with Steve on the train, meaning that Christa Miller had to come up with an ad lib. Her response, "You should try it in the caboose," was bleeped by ABC. This show has had literally hundreds of lines over the years that have been more risque than that, so it seems pretty stupid that they would choose to censor this. (They apparently realized this was a mistake, as it was no longer censored when the episode aired in syndication.)
When Drew moons the camera and the censored balloon covers him up, he does not pull up his pants when the camera shifts and the balloon goes away, so he did not drop his pants.
The doctor at the sanitarium describes Drew as a "model citizen," but other episodes have shown that Drew has a substantial arrest record. Indeed in a later Season 7 episode, USA customs refused to let Drew fly to Spain because of his rap sheet.
Goof: When Oswald is punching and kicking the air, the turf used for the grass can be seen moving around under his feet.
Oswald refers to Lamb Chop as "him," but the character of Lamb Chop is female!
This goof happens towards the end of the episode where Kate and Oswald are delivering their baskets via expedited method. When they throw one of the baskets through a window, you can see that obviously this was not the first basket to hit the window, due to the chocolate covering the window frame from what can be assumed to be previous takes.
The fact that the closing credits list Robert Torti as Nick, rather than Jay, was counted as a mistake in the April Fool's contest. However, the character was never identified by name during the show, and it is not uncommon for an actor to play more than one character during a series run. If the character was Jay, the misidentification of his job should have been included on the errors list; he was a mover, not a garbage man.
Kate doesn't even live with Lewis, so what sense does it make for her to move out of her apartment because of him? He'll just bother her at Drew's place.
When Mr. Wick first opens his shirt to reveal his bra, if you look closely you can see his microphone wire.
1) Writing on the pavement says, "The word of the day is lubricant."
2) Spaceship flies during theme song.
3) Scene in theme song is from The West Wing.
4) Theme song music is played backwards.
5) Scene in theme song is from "Kung Fu King."
6) Scene in theme song is in black and white.
7) There is a Dr. Pepper cooler in the office.
8) Mimi has a Cocoa Cola poster.
9) Mimi has a bubbling cauldron on her desk.
10) Picture on Drew's wall is missing.
11) TV remote is a clown shoe.
12) Baby crying sounds like a monkey.
13) TV changes.
14) Slapping sound is changed to a bounce noise.
15) "Out of order" sign disappears.
16) Chair near Drew's desk is a horse on a spring.
17) Mimi calls Drew "pug."
18) Drew is nice to Mimi.
19) Acrobats do gymnastics on Drew's staircase.
20) Stock shot is wrong.
21) Lewis sings, "Michael row your GOAT ashore."
22) Plastic head in Oswald's fridge.
23) Kate dates a guy she dated in a previous episode.
24) Kate and her boyfriend suddenly switch positions.
25) Stock shot is reversed.
26) Graphics in the office resemble "The Sims."
27) Laser gun shooting everyone is not in "The Sims."
28) Football players tackling people is not in "The Sims."
29) All the football players have the same name on their jerseys.
30) Mr. Wick's door says "Mrs. Wick."
31) Cornfield in the middle of the office.
32) Mr. Wick's accent is Scottish.
33) Lewis is charred after being struck by lightning (He isn't charred outside).
34) Mr Wick's bra is showing, then covered, then showing again.
35) Kim Fields replaces Kate.
36) Meshach Taylor replaces Oswald.
37) Thea Vidale replaces Mimi.
38) Gary Coleman replaces Drew.
39) Jimmie Walker replaces Lewis.
40) Thea looks at camera when saying "Is that her catchphrase? I don't watch this show."
41) Theme from Good Times plays.
42) Office backdrop is a mural of people.
43) Oswald's uniform has a globe on it.
44) Office backdrop is a picture of trees.
45) Lewis hands back the insignia twice.
Mimi (this time played by Thea Vidale) emerges from Wick's office, even though Steve had only been fired less than 5 minutes ago.
Drew tells Lewis that the Heavenly Guide told him that Lewis was going to hell. This isn't exactly true. The Heavenly Guide (played by Ben Stein) told Drew that all but one of his friends were going to Heaven, and Drew automatically assumed it was Lewis.
When Drew, Oswald and Lewis are listening to their album, Oswald says there is a B-side, but on a CD, there isn't a B-side, only a second track.
Bikers ride choppers, Harleys and Indian motorcycles, but Drew has a BMW motorcycle, straight off of the showroom. So he's not biker material.