When Drew bangs on Lewis' storage locker door, it opens a fraction before Lewis touches the handle.
On the roof of the salon, Lewis is trying to kill bugs with the pneumatic nail gun, but if you look closely, there aren't any nails coming out, which means he's only shooting air.
In one of the last scenes, we hear a sound of a "marital aide" coming from Drew and Sharon's tent in Drew's backyard. It's assumed to be the one featured throughout the episode, but it's impossible, since we saw Drew give it to Mimi in an earlier scene. The only logical explanation would be Mimi gave it back, or Sharon bought a second "marital aide," but it wasn't shown.
The bartender implies he's the son of the owner of the Warsaw Tavern. However, the bartender in almost all other episodes is actor Tim O'Rourke, and in fact, this bartender is never seen before or since.
1) Oswald is a security guard.
2) When woman spins away, cat screams.
3) Kate's theme song cameo is upside-down.
4) Oswald's is upside-down too.
5) Leaves on the barbershop floor.
6) Chair is an electric chair.
7) Organist is the phantom of the opera.
8) He plays baseball music.
9) A peanut vendor at a funeral.
10) Organist switches sides.
11) Kate calls Mrs. Carey 'Mrs Cunningham'.
12) A man has a cell phone in Drew's flashback (they weren't invented yet).
13) Drew's glasses are missing.
14) Drew has a Playpen magazine (it's fictional).
15) Drew's magazine turns into a Chinese newspaper.
16) Mrs. Carey says she's not from Cleveland.
17) Lewis calls his company "Drugcorp."
18) Lewis has Oswald's voice.
19) Oswald has Lewis's voice.
20) Mimi has a British accent.
21) Mimi has a picture of the brain on her wall.
22) Dracula is in line to donate blood.
23) A cameraman sees himself in a mirror.
24) Every character becomes a puppet.
25) Mimi suddenly is holding a syringe.
26) Mimi flips out of her dress, into a nurse uniform.
27) Lewis stays as a puppet when the others are not.
28) Drew cuts puppet-Lewis's strings.
29) Oswald talks to a copy of himself.
30) Mrs. Carey's suitcase changes color.
31) Traffic light in the middle of the hall.
32) Car noises when Mrs. Carey approaches the traffic light and brakes.
33) Mrs. Carey waits till the light turns green to keep walking.
34) Doorbell is a voice shouting "doorbell."
35) Oswald calls Drew "Andrew."
36) Tetherball where the pool table used to be.
37) Bush creeps into house.
38) Bush makes sneaking noises.
39) The tap water in Mrs Carey's glass is green.
40) Steve waves at the cameraman in the barbershop mirror.
41) Drew says he is going to "drain the lizard", and actually holds a lizard.
42) Mrs Carey enters from a wardrobe.
43) Kate goes to sleep in the doghouse.
44) Drew's bowtie is a necktie tied in a bow.
45) Drew eats the meatloaf with achopstick.
46) Hors d'oeuvres are being served to the queue donating blood.
47) There's a chandelier in the office
48) Mrs Carey is having a 50th, but Drew is supposed to be 37.
49) The fridge is a Dr Pepper's vending machine.
50) The closing music is a take-off of 'The Beverley Hillbillies'
During the flashback where young Drew goes back into the barbershop to get his hat, he puts on a Colorado Rockies hat. The Rockies weren't in existence until 1993. This is a mistake that is not pointed out in reruns.
During the ending credits, it shows the main characters riding the Monkeypotamus western style with a desert in the background.
When Drew's house is split in half, it appears it doesnt have a proper foundation, the floor is at the same level as the ground. Which if anyone knows, they always lift up the house from the ground to prevent sagging of the floor. Also, the basement door is gone.
When Scott comes home and finds Kate in a robe, he says to her, "I thought we were going to play with the kids." Kate walks up to him and says, "We are. Meet the kids." Kate then opens her robe and shows her breasts to him (but not the audience, of course). However if you notice, in the first shot where she has her robe open, she's holding the edges of her robe over on the side, but when we cut to a different angle--a side view angle (previously we were seeing the back of Kate)--Kate now is holding the edges of the robe more in front of her. This was obviously done so viewers couldn't see anything when the camera cut to a different angle, but it was still very jarring.
When Drew is pouring a glass of juice for himself, you can see that Kate's glass is already full; but then Drew puts down his cup and starts pouring juice into Kate's now-empty glass.
The repeats of the musical numbers give us glimpses of characters that are no longer in the series, including Nikki and most notably Lisa.
Oswald went to a store for beer, which would be unnecessary. Oswald would not have to go to a store because Drew has a brewery in his garage.
The balloon with paint breaks before the rocket hits it.
The following tribute was shown at the end of this episode:
We Dedicate this Episode to the Lasting Memory of our friend, John Goode.
Goode times. Goode times.
Near the beginning of this episode, right before Mrs. Harvey arrives, you can see her through the kitchen window. She's standing in the doorway waiting for her cue.
Weird Al had recently gotten Lasik surgery and shaved before this episode aired. The producers thought that people wouldn't recognize him without his trademark mustache and glasses, so they made him wear fake glasses and a mustache.
The Sega Saturn on the top of Drew's TV is not plugged into the TV, only the power cord is hanging down.
When Drew and Kate come home they find a balloon that says "pop me." Drew picks up a pin and pops it
and finds a note. He gives it to Kate and she reads it: "Kate, look under the couch." At this point, Kate (Christa Miller) is standing on the right
side of Drew with Drew facing toward Kate. But when we cut to the next shot Kate is already at the couch on the left side of Drew bending over looking for another note. Plus, Drew has turned all the way around and is looking downward toward Kate.
Pinky disappears and is not mentioned again after going into Drew's kitchen to get more eggs.
Mimi enters covered in yellow slime, but she says that she is covered in GREEN slime. This wasn't noted in the April Fool's answers.