The Drinky Crow Show

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

crashblast24

The Drinky Crow Show Fan Reviews (6)

• If some company came out with a DVD compilation entitled "The World's Stupidest Cartoons", no doubt episodes of Drinky Crow would appear alongside Dan Vs., Fanboy and Chum Chum and Bob's Burgers.

1.5
    The Drinky Crow show was an absolute waste of my time. I watched six on-demand episodes on Comcast Xfinity (which totaled just over one hour) and was especially appalled at the first one I saw, in which Drinky gouged his eyes out and replaced them with beer bottles for glasses, only to have his eyes restored back to normal at the end of the cartoon. I completely missed the logic the creators were trying to exhibit; apparently, so did lots of other viewers, as The Drinky Crow Show was cancelled less than two years after it first aired in 2007.
  • I'm glad this show ended,it didn't stand a chance

Oh my god,Oh my flippin god,this show is so terrible and disgusting.I hate it so much.It's about a crow and a monkey at a bar.WTH?!Who thought of the idea?It's based on a comic strip which I haven't even read.And really?Why would anybody like this piece of dog poo.It's disgusting.What was Adult Swim thinking.An F.Scores:

Animation:1/10(I'm gonna start numbering them)It's the worst animation of all time.It makes Fanboy and Chum Chum and Xaiver look stupid.Oh wait,they are stupid.

Humor:0/10 Why would I say humor?All the humor is disgusting.

Voices:2/10 It's horrible,the crow sounds horrible.

Music:2/10 I don't think there's no music at all.

Theme:4/10.It's horrible.
    Oh my god,who would put this poo on Tv?It's worse that Xaiver,Superjail,Dora the Explorer and any other stupid animated show.
  • Stupid

2.5
    This show is very strange, but most of Adult Swim's shows are bound to be, but this one is very creepy with the animation and some of the characters. The animation has the characters in 3D format and the background looks kind of 2D, however I do like the design of Drinky. I watched a few episodes online once and this show doesn't seem funny to me. There's a 2/5 chance of getting a little chuckle now and again, but barely. Also, this show is pretty intense with gore, most of the time a character, like Drinky, will bleed enormously along with organs coming out. The theme song can get stuck in my head sometimes too. Overall, this is not one of Adult Swim's best ideas of a show. Final Grade: F
  • The Drinky Crow Show isn't really bad. It's not good, but it's not bad either.

5.5
    The Drinky Crow Show isn't the worst show [adult swim] has ever made (I'm not using that as a compliment), but it's far from great. The show, which was based on the comic strip "Maakies", is about an alcoholic crow appropriately named Drinky and his monkey sidekick named Uncle Gabby. Drinky and Gabby serve in the Navy under Captain Maak. The characters are constantly at war with the French, who are all alligators. The show has its funny moments and the occasional bloodshed, but that's about it. It's sort of like Squidbillies. Squidbillies is funny, but not quite on the same level as The Simpsons or Futurama (which is coming back with new episodes).

Grade: C-
  • A great show for a 15 minute laugh.

I loved the Maakies comics, and I couldn't believe they made a 3D version of it! :)

People just find this show confusing, but if you just be flexible, this show is nice to watch every once in a while.

There may be a lot of bloody gore, but who cares? It's adult swim. Besides, they never die for some reason. I laugh everytime Drinky tries to commit suicide, and turns out okay later.

Why does no one care about this show? I think it's one of adult's swim's best 11 minute shows.

I think this show deserves another season. It's cute, bloody and hilarious.

way to go Tony! :D
  • In every way I think, this show isn't the best or the worst.

These kinds of shows are somewhat needed for Adult Swim. While Adult Swim has brought me laughter on a great scale, it isn't perfect therfore there are shows like Drinky Crow, and along with some other new additions to the Adult Swim lineup, this one show stands out slightly. Now while not as entertaining as say the new series Super Jail, with it's grotesque humor and nicely rounded characters, it does seem to have moments of hilarity. This tops some of the worst I've seen on Adult Swim, such as 12oz. Mouse and Tim and Eric trying-so-hard-to-be-funny-you-lose-the-whole-point-in-making-honest-original-material-that's-deliberately-funny show. It'll probably be swept away like so many other forgotten animated series such as the great Sealab 2021 and Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law. I must say though there are quite a few jokes that I will remember and might even quote with my friends and at the end of the day, that's all that will really come from this show. Hey, it's better than nothing.