The Ed Sullivan Show Forums

CBS (ended 1971)

Ed Sullivan Show December 25, 1966 Circus Stars of Europe Circus Krone Arena, M.

Johhny_Rivel

[1]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 4

Hi to everybody,

I need your help!!! I want to see, to download or buy this show, because in this show my father was acting, he is one of the

Trio Rivels (musical clown act). .................Can somebody help me to find this schow. They were working two times with in the

Ed Sullivan Show 1966 , but I don´t kwow when they worked the second time.

Ed Sullivan Show December 25, 1966 on CBS Circus Stars of Europe (Krone Circus Arena, Munich)

The real name of this trio is not Rivers, they were called the Trio Rivels. If you want you can check my homepage

www.andreu-rivel.com there you can find infos or you can send me infos. my e-mail is jasrivel@aol.com

Thank´s very much

Salut Johnny Rivel

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Johhny_Rivel

[6]Oct 15, 2010
    • level: 4

Hi to everybody, I need your help!!! I want to see, to download or buy this show, because in this show my father was acting, he is one of the Trio Rivels (musical clown act). .................Can somebody help me to find this schow. They were working two times with in the Ed Sullivan Show 1965 , but I don´t kwow when they worked the second time. Ed Sullivan Show 12.6.1965 on CBS Circus Stars of Europe (Krone Circus Arena, Munich) The real name of this trio is not Rivers, they were called the Trio Rivels. If you want you can check my homepage mi Family Andreu Rivels Artist. www.andreu-rivel.com there you can find infos or you can send me infos. my johnn.rivel@yahoo.com Thank´s very much Johnny Rivel

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.