The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Cameron Diaz/Paul Walker/Jo Dee Messina

Aired Weekdays Oct 06, 2005 on NBC

• I really dont know what episode this one was...but it was i think a celebrity look a like episode...and one of my good friends sister sent in my picture of me in my softball stuff, and alot of people saw this episode, except well me...its a wish!

I heard this was a Great show. Ellen is jus awesome at what she does, i would love to meet her one day! I wish i could be on the Ellen DeGeneres show, not just my picture but REALLY ME, MY Self!!!AND really meet Cameron Diaz her self, since well i have been called I look like her since i have been in at least 5th grade, and now when i get older i get called it more and more often, and i just want to meet her in person and see what she thinks of me and see if she thinks i look like her like everyone else thinks i do. Well i guess what im tryin to say is that i would really want to be on her show. So try to make one of my Biggest Dreams come true!!! PLEASE
    My Mom and Dad always says i should get to HollYWood, and make the BIG $$$ she does, but there is no way that could ever happend,...my Broke and so is my family...so thats why im doin this to see if my message comes through, so i could really meet her my self. Thats one of my BIG goals in life....and i hope it comes true.