The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Ellen in Central Park (2)

Aired Weekdays Sep 05, 2006 on NBC

• Beyonce in Central Park!

Ellen"s Central park appreance last September is repeated. Not the best epiuosde, but still good, oif not fair. Ellen grabbing someone from the cab. I heard that some of the cab drivers aren't frendly, this one is. He got some cash for being on the show. The guest Beyonce Knowles. I'm not a big fan of her and the discussion is good and the singing is good, but I didn't get anything out of that episode. If I'm a big fan of Beyonce Knowles, things will be a little different. I like it when Ellen comes out to New York city once in a while. she's a fun girl.
  • Ellen had Beyonce on performing and promoting her new CD. She also had a surprise for Beyonce.

I love watching Ellen do what she does best. She surprised her audience with Beyonce's performance and then once she started her interview she got down to business. They started off with idle chit chat then she jumped right in. Ellen tried asking her how many talented children she and Jay Z planned on having. This threw Beyonce so she tried to pull herself together and said that SHE planned on having two. Well this wasn't enough of a hint for Ellen because she didn't let up. She just went to the when are you getting married questions. She also suprised Beyonce by bringing on her first dance teacher who got her started in the business. It was very emotional. Ellen also bought Beyonce a red velvet birthday cake to celebrate. It was a good show in Central Park.
NBC