Episode list

SammoHung

[1]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 9
    Hi!

That's, like, my first post EVER on TV.com and it's going to be very lame. (yay!!)
    On top of that, my English sucks. SO, I'm going straight to the point, and sorry if the question may seem blunt or stupid; anything more complicated than a straight question may result in a convoluted mess. :p

I've seen the last episode listed for this show was on 23/11. What about the most recent ones?

Ok, bye bye, thanks in advance for any response!

Giovanni from Italy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

movethatbus

[2]Jan 8, 2006
    • level: 15
    i never noticed that

i dont think the editor has added anything lately...do we even have an editor

your english isnt bad

jendudley

[3]Apr 28, 2006
    • level: 12
    Someone has stepped up to the plate in a very big way.

Thanks man! You have saved the day!!!

bill__b

[4]Jun 5, 2006
    • level: 4
    Let me add my thanks to whomever has filled in the episode list. <<applause>>

I suppose eventually I'll have a high enough level to contribute, but until then I'd like to suggest that the re-run dates be added to the list. It will help list viewers to know if they have a chance of catching a particular show's rerun if it hasn't been re-run already. Did that make any sense?

For instance, if you were waiting to see Poppy Montgomery's show being rerun, you missed it. It was just re-run today. It would be nice if I could have noted that among the notes for that episode.

And BTW, this same feature would be nice to have throughout the episode listings here!

Tom_Southwell

[5]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 72
    jendudley wrote:
    Someone has stepped up to the plate in a very big way. Thanks man! You have saved the day!!!

Aha, I don't know whether or not you're referring to me or the previous editor, I hope your enjoying the updates either way aha.