The Ellen DeGeneres Show Forums

Weekdays 3:00 PM on NBCIn Season

I love the Ellen DeGeneres Show, but one thing has been bugging me . .

KoreanPrincss

[21]Feb 28, 2007
    • level: 9

What about when someone (sorri, can't remember her name) said that a certain kind of dance was gay and Ellen goes "Well then I'm perfect for it!!"

And She did talk to T.R. Knight, and they mentioned when she came out...

Anyway, back on topic...  Just cuz she's a lesbian doesn't mean that she doesnt' still notice attractive people.  There have been moments when I've seen a girl and I was like "Yeah she's hot" even though I'm a straight woman...

oh yeah, and KA!!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ez1jb

[22]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 14
    It's strange how even people who say they like the show still can't get over Ellen being gay

Johnnybouy

[23]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 7
    Well, she's seems to talk about Portia more and I think I;ve seen her lurking around the set on out & about reports (Well what else has she got to do since Areested Development finished?)

I think it'd be great if she mentioned Portia more often...like other broadcasters mention their wives and husbands.

As for the topis, ah so what? I know what the post-er meant, but it's really not an issue.

By the way, I saw Ellen on the streets on NYC when she filmed her segment at a pizza place. She was cool and said hi, but her crew where real pushy and wouldn't let her sign autographs (There was only a few of us around). It surprised cause her public persona is very open & friendly.

ggaddict

[24]May 8, 2007
    • level: 2
    I watched an episode of Ellen once where she said how she had forgotten about her girlfriends birthday .. cause Portia was in Austraillia at the time .. it wasn't edited out or anything so I dunno about the whole LGBT thingie or whatever .. But it doesn't matter to me about her sexuality .. shes an awesome person with an awesome show and thats all that matters!!

die2knuloveme

[25]Nov 23, 2007
    • level: 8
    I AGREE i wanna see more ellen!!!
    I wish she would do a comedy tour again, id love to se her live.

nabsee914

[26]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 5
    ggaddict wrote:
    I watched an episode of Ellen once where she said how she had forgotten about her girlfriends birthday .. cause Portia was in Austraillia at the time .. it wasn't edited out or anything so I dunno about the whole LGBT thingie or whatever .. But it doesn't matter to me about her sexuality .. shes an awesome person with an awesome show and thats all that matters!!

Yeah I saw that too, she started off the show telling us about how she missed Portia's birthday because of the time difference and she'd been sending her flowers ever since (that was really sweet). But I too get the feeling she might want to mention her more and she DOES keep saying 'our' when she talks about her life.

JayElleEmm

[27]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 6
    jcar03 wrote:
    Well just because he is lesbian doesn't mean she might not find a man hot. Remember Rosie O'Donnell's obsession with Tom Cruise? I know she wasn't out of the closest then but she still loves Tom Cruise hot. She may of been joking about finding Eric Dane hot as well.

exactly. plus maybe shes joking too.