The Dog Controversy

talia11

[1]Oct 22, 2007
    • level: 1

As silly as the story may sound but when I heard about the dog story and how Ellen couldnt do her show cause she was so sad it just showed how Ellen isnt like the celebrities of today. She was upfront about the story and showed everyone how she really felt!!! I also just heard this interview that she did with Ryan Seacrest about all the details, check it out...

http://ryan.kiisfm.com/cc-common/losangeles/podcast/onair.html

What do you think about Ellen and the dog controversy?

Edited on 11/05/2007 12:11pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LexClarkaresexy

[2]Nov 6, 2007
    • level: 15
    I never got to see the episode when she first told everyone about what happened to the dog, but my sister was telling me about it and I really felt bad for her and for the kids that they took the dog away from. I think that it is nice that although she wasn't her funniest show it showed us how much she cares for animals and for people's feelings. Some celebrites you could here something like that and feel nothing really for them, but with he your heart went out to her and the kids to, and I really hope that eveything got or gets sorted out alright.

JayElleEmm

[3]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 6

poor ellen!! why do people do that to her,

i dont know why it was such a big deal

Edited on 12/05/2007 7:57am

Moniquedee

[5]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 10
    I really think that she tired to do a good think by finding the dog a new home. I really don't know what the big controversy was. The pet adoption center could have assessed the family to see if the family was right to adopt the dog. Then, there would be no problem.