The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Weekdays 3:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 08, 2003 In Season

aldaros23

The Ellen DeGeneres Show Fan Reviews page 2 of 11

• I love you :)

I love Ellen. I watch her show every single day! She is so funny, kind and caring. The way she helps those in need totally melts my heart. She plays the most creative games as well. She seems like such a fun person to be around. Definitely feel very entertained while watching the show. 10 seasons! Keep it up Ellen :)
  • Ellen's awesome

I lobe the show I've always been a fan
  • Hey Ellen just wondering if number 5 pic is you (lol)

20-horrible-prom-dresses-3692/20-horrible-prom-dresses/. sincerely a true fan.
  • my 4 yrs old kid

Good day ms. ELLEN this is my son NHIKZY VHEENCH CALMA & he is 4 yrs old and he really wants to show his talent on your thank you so much.....

PLS WATCH AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT.......

8qtk-V-va0E

• Make my dream come true

5.5
    Ellen I want to be in your show, help me to be THERE!! Your show it's so unbelievable
  • Hello a heart for a lovely single mother of three!!

Gosh Ellen, there wouldn't be anymore home makeovers. I have a medical condition called Spinal Stenios, along with what a super car wreck did to me. Oh and I can't forget that sweat, oops meant sweet post-menopause, blah. It's been two years since my car accident, so between the pain meds and the pain and side effects from the lookin up. Until Saturday and realized it was a dream, I had won some of the lottery. Just enough to do a little fixing up. Nothing fancy. But the real true reason is that I will have to lease my house(which needs the three boys tracks removed), in order to be forced to leave the area for any hope of a life again, which I have so much to give and desire to help those less fortunately than even myself.

Just another reason I love ya so helping others!! You Go girl!!

Love,

Joretta Fullington
  • Clementine2, DUH! & Zoomies!!!

Clementine2, you do realize the woman she did that 2 was not really is part of her crew that does goofy stuff for her. Also i am new & can't find how to post here's a link if some1 knows how to & thx 5jos0fsg
  • Ellen is an idiot

What part of pouring juice all over the face of a pregnant woman is supposed to be funny? It's not, it's just humiliating and junvenile. Ellen is a very generous person, but she needs to grow up when it comes to embarassing other people.
  • Lucky Mom's to Be

Dear Ellen...

I was just sitting here and watching your Mother's Day 2013 show. I am so envious of all those Mom's to Be that were in your audience and receiving all those fantastic things for themselves and new babies. Makes me wish I lived in the states and was on your show. Unfortunately, you didn't have a show when I had my baby almost 26 years ago. I must say, some of those gifts are absolutely fantastic. I especially liked that seat that moves and rocks the baby as if you were holding them and rocking them. Those Mom's who end up with a baby that is colicy and fussing alot will surely enjoy having that seat. I could have used that when my Son was three months old. I'll have to check your website to get the name of it and where it can be bought because one day I'm sure my Son will have a baby and that will be something I will buy it for sure.

wanted to tell you what a fantastic job you do and how much I enjoy watching your show every day because it is always a "Feel Good Show" and you are a fantastic host!!

Thanks in Canada you make us smile and laugh daily.

Sincerely,

Joan Elliott
  • So Far Away

Ellen! Oh Wow I really have had a hard time sending you a message. I'm not very good at the computer thing. Anyway I Love your show so much if anybody is talking in the room while I am watching your show I turn the . very loud, funny thing they just talk louder it cracks me up. Some day My Grand Daughter Maya and I are coming to see you she is 8. You truly are the funniest person I know you make life LIGHTER! You just crack me up! We Love You!
  • THank You ELLEN!

Ellen! You make our everyday better! I get up early in the . and get everyone off to where they need to be and well, I now record ur show and am one day behind due to a schedule change in the time ur show comes on here in Detroit. I couldn't let that change effect the way I start my day. I watch ur show after everyone leaves! Laugh so hard while I drink my coffee and then jump in the shower with a smile on my face and I try to spread that positive energy like a disease wherever I go! ;) again! thank you for being you. Being on ur show seems impossible, however, I beleive in no such word! So don't know when but I will see you soon! #keepnthefaith
  • Hello how are you Ellen

????? I NEED TO KNOW COULD YOU HELP ME????

I'm a inventor and I'm seeking backer's to get a lot of my Idea's up and running.

I have seen you 3 letter now.

I sent in the mail to your stuido in berbaink ca

but if you like i'll send a nothe sorry for puting this here 864 324 3940 I'm StChristopher.
  • Children with Autism

Ellen, my name is Shaunta and I need you to do a research or a show on children that has autism. We need more people to talk on this situation and do a research on how to handle children with autism?. Please respond back Ellen. I really need your help
  • Keeping me alive

Thank you Ellen for giving me that one hour a day to laugh and forget all my worries. I truly believe that if this world had more people like you in it, There would be nothing but peace and happiness everywhere. You give give me a reason to hang in there and have hope even on my darkest days. Thank You!
  • 2013 NFL DRAFT DECLARATION FROM GREG RIVARA

go to youtube and watch this video! he is an amazing athlete and an amazing young man. he needs you ellen! please watch the video. everyone please watch his video.

He is my son. I know your saying another mom boasting about her kid. but im not. he is not just another young man trying to break into the NFL. he deserves this chance. he has this charisma that when you meet him you just want to be his friend. but its his determination his passion that makes him different. he isn't like most athletes looking for fame and money. he really loves to play. ellen please just watch his videos. give him a chance please. I love my son with everything inside me, he has worked so hard and pushed through so many barriers to get this far. he needs your help. he is exactly what the NFL needs right now. he is all about the game. thank you for reading and watching ellen. (gogayle85@yahoo,com)
  • Ellen

about two months ago i was very sick in bed for five days and you had one of your favorit singers on. i didnt have any thing to write on. you said he was a cross between prince and james brown. i think his tight fitting outfit was purple. he was all over the stage and if i remember correctly his voice was a little and different. please email me if you can and let me know how he is.
  • A great story to share

Debi said her son, Ricky Paynkewicz, loved nothing more than spending time with his children and two high school-aged nephews and playing basketball.

She said he was popular and had a lot of friends. Paynkewicz was an 8-year veteran of ZXP Technologies where he was a supervisor. He died suddenly Feb. 13 from a ruptured aorta, just shy of year after his wife died in April 2012.

Following the loss of Ricky, Debi and her husband, Robert, became the parents of his infant son, Mykail, and 6-year-old daughter, Nevaeh.

"He was a good dad," Debi said. "His kids were the center of his life

The Dukes are also primary caregivers for their other grandchildren, Devin, 15, and Richard, 14, since losing their daughter, Michelle, eight years ago.

Since losing both of their children, Duke said she's grateful for the family she has.

"The kids are spoiled, though Neveah continues to cry herself to sleep every night," Duke said. "She misses her daddy. She's definitely a daddy's little girl

Duke said it's been an adjustment having the new members of the family in the house.

"We grew from a family of four to a family of six," Duke said. "I have a newborn at 54 years old!"

The Duke family continues to pay funeral expenses and is hoping to purchase a new, bigger car soon.

Duke said it is hard to find words to express her gratitude toward her son's company and the out pour of family and friends. Mrs Duke is a breast cancer survivor of one year. So she has a lot on her plate right now
  • cuming to you all the way from new zealand.

me and my partner watch your program all the time. we may be behind in time but still dont miss an episode. watched an episode were a guy had never been sick and then got told he had cancer. same thing happened to me. i had my beautiful son in december of 2011 and 4 weeks later i got flowen to chch hospital with a brain tuma. went into surgery and they removed most of it but now im left with c

having cancer and have to get checked every year for regrowth. my son is now 16 months old. im just glad that i am able to spend time with my son and partner b4 anything bad happens. has the surgen said it could cum back anytime. we love your show. love all the guests and dancing. my son always dances with you on tv.
  • I WANT TO PRANK BRUNO MARS ON YOUR SHOW!!!

LOVE your show, and even MORE I love to laugh. I can honestly say, i am a PRETTY convincing prankster and have gotten the one can tell w\hen I am serious or when I am joking and PLEEEEEEZE, let me have the PERFECT opportunity to get the last laugh in with have a PERFECT fool proof skit that would rock your show! If you want to have someone get ahold of me to discuss it, or even want some RISKY dares on video to me know. THANK YOU!
  • I love you

Hey ELLEN i love your show i record it on my tv everyday so i dont miss it. You are one of the funniest people i know, your so great with people and have a great attitude. I admire you and look up to you cause i gay a 17 year old gay man and i get looked down on by everyone but you dont care what or who others love or what their life is like you dont judge. I love you for that i wish i could afford to come see your show but my mom is a single mother trying so hard to take care of me and my six year old sister. My mom never does anything for herself and i would love to be able to give her something so she could relax and be pampered cause she is the most amaZing mother ever and does everything in her power to make me and my sister happy. Please ellen can you help me make my mothers life easier for her, for just one day? Ive been saving up all the money i can find to come see your show i hope i will be able!!! :) thank you for even taking the time to read this it means alot to me
  • Please help me get 1D tickets for a huge fan

Hey Ellen I am a huge fan of your show but I am an even bigger fan of One Direction and I was watching your episode and I seen u were giving out 1D tickets and I wanted to know how if u could help I would be so greatful for that ;)
  • Sister needs help giving her sister a wedding!

Hi Ellen, I love your show. I watch it everyday just so I can laugh for an hour. I wanted to write you and ask if you could help me. My sister was suppose to have on April 20th but had to push itback to June. I wasgoing to help her but my boyfriend and me are in a bind trying to save our house from getting taken by property taxes and we have to come up with the money before Jume. Right now we are tryong to find a job so we and our kids and animals arent on the street. My sister really needs the help and deserves to have the wedding she wants. My parents are going to have to declare bankruptcy and they are doing thier best to help. Please help me help my sister. I would get ony knees and beg until im out of breatge. This would help her have thr wedding she deserves and help who are struggling. Please Ellen. It brings me to tears knowing that I cant .help my little sister. I would love yo meet you just to have a smile on my face through this stressful time. I want my grandfather to be at her wedding before he passes away. Thank you, jessica murphy Orestes, Indiana
  • Can you please give my company - "A Shamless Plug" on your TV Program?"

Dear "Ellen Degeneres" I watch your show as regularly as I can in the Afternoons and would like you to consider giving "Square Four Corporation" a "Shameless Plug" to help advertise us.

Please review who we are and then if you think we are on to something big here, consider mentioning us or asking us to appear on your show in the future. Thank you: here is our website address: Note we are a "AAA+ Rated Business. Feel free to contact us at: . Thank you in all respects - Steven Dobrovolskis owner of Square Four Corporation in Ruidoso, New Mexico.
  • Inspiring16 year old Leukemia Fighter

Hello,

I am writing this with regards to my cousin Jorie Elliott.

Jorie was diagnosed with Acute Pro-myilotic Leukemia which is a type of Acute Non-lymphocytic Leukemia she was 15 years old when she was diagnosed with this on January 9th 2013. Jorie turned 16 years old which she had to spend in the hospital alone in London Ontario.

She is a straight "A" student and a very athletic person playing 7 different sports on 10 different teams, due to cancer Jorie had to give up her love for her sports and her school. But this hasn't stopped her she has already convinced her mom to let her play hockey every now and then.

Jorie loves turtles in the summer of 2008 when Jorie was 10 she wrote her first letter to the Municipality of Kincardine about her concerns that turtles would get killed trying to cross the street. After not hearing any news about this issue Jorie decided to send in another letter this time including an essay about Ontario's turtle populaton and how 6 of Ontario's 8 species of turtle are at-risk. Jorie's 2 year wait paid off as the Municipality began to search for a turtle crossing sign. Jorie set out to raise money to pay for the signs herself.

When Jorie was 11 she planned on taking school supplies and clothes over to Cuba were she goes on winter vacation. Jorie states that she wants to make them feel like the luckiest kids in the world. Thanks to Jorie 31 packages were sent with her to Cuba and handed out to the children in Varadero.

Jorie's wish is to meet Justin Bieber so I am asking you to help her out, she puts everyone before herself and always stands up for what she believes in, and now it's our turn to give back to her.

We have also started a #turtlesforjorie campaign and are trying to get it to "trend" on twitter. So every time you see a turtle think of a girl who is battling something no child/teenager/person should have to.
  • Shes my . Dad!

I will always look up to Ellen & i dont know why shes such a role model to me, i choose who to like & shes the one!
  • I CAN HELP YOU GIVE AWAY YOUR MONEY!

Hi Ellen, I work a lot so I don't get to see your show as much as I would like too, you are too funny! (hence you having a show, hehe) Anyway, you are always giving away money, so I have an idea to help you decide on who the next person is that you can give money :D!!! OK, so here's why; I have a business in a mall and it has been very successful. We recently increased our business by 151% in 24 months. But, we have had to move twice in 9 months and close for 6 weeks due to mall changes. It has been rough. Each time we have built our business back up to the peak of our company and then we are interrupted again! We have great and loyal clients so they just keep following us around. The last time we were asked to move we installed a $65,000 kiosk that was custom built and 4 days later we were told we needed to move again. It cost another $11,000. To say the least I am broke and trying to start over. Again! I am really just being comical here but thought if you do a show that helps out small businesses, please keep me in mind. Rhonda S. 405-317-1720, theBACKstop Massage & Oxygen Bar, it's a $1 per minute walk-up service company located in Oklahoma City. Thanks for the laughs!
  • frozen over global warming

I love your show Ellen, but you've been duped. Al Gore has no other agenda but to make money with his global warming issue. Please read the book Climategate by Brian Sussman for the truth. I can't believe he is now blaming global warming for the soil drying out during this summer's drought. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!
  • LL COOL J , very far past cool

I watched the show today , if the entire show IS scripted Ellen pulls off a adlib show with ease. I wish you could put a show on with the enitre cast. (with NCIS LOS ANGELOUS ) there are 8 cast member . I suggest this because many of these member are rarely sight. Seeing you interview the group would be so exciting . Also what ever happened to the Highlander, Adrain Paul, PLEASE put him on your show . I'd like to know why he felt he failed to get the 007 title. ONe more thing. If you could ask for help with out farm totally geared to help chirldren learn about farm life. Ellen when they think a sheep is a milk cow, and eggs grow in their fridge + all Turkeys end up on the ThankGiving table after they've been grown in three freezer. My little sister and I would love to help eduacate them. Schools don't allow us to give education of the Farm life in schools because of the Ecoli risk. Teaching them to wash there hands could solve SO MANY worries. Thanks for Your Time Katherine and Joyce
  • Frustrated and Stressed

Aloha Ellen and Ohana (family), my name is Sue Lynn. It's been a couple of years since I have entered the work field due to the fact that our economy is such in the dumps, we have been struggling living off of my fianc income which is really difficult. The State of Hawaii told us that a family of 4 makes too much money to qualify for food stamps or even assistance with housing. Both my daughter and I are disabled, but I try not to treat her like she's or I have a disability. We call them "abilities" because if you can go to sleep with a roof over your head, some food in your stomach, and rise the next day, then it's going to be a good day. We don't have much to give our children but time and knowledge. I am currently attending community college and looking for scholarships and grants because it's so expensive here. Pomai who is 19 attend a special program until she is 20 years old because of her disability (MR/DD) She is my Angel with always have to keep an eye on her because her age maybe 19, but her developmental age is right before preteen, socially, she is 25, and cognitively she is at prekindergarten. so talk about having eyes on her all the time and little sleep.

I understand that you must get many request for help, but this past Christmas, we couldn't afford to get anything for anybody anything, so we put our heads together and came up with an idea that would not only help out our little family, but help out the community. We always wanted a pet and we know that pets help bring down blood pressure, brings happiness and people together, well while Pomai was in the hospital we saw a cat in the thrift store and got it for her she was so happy and excited and said that she wished it was we left her, we went straight to the Hawaiian Humane Society to adopt a 5 month old cat and set her up at the house so when she came home we could forget about all about Christmas. I think this was one of our best Christmas' ever even without the clothes, a computer that we need for homework, because the kids have to submit their work their work on the Internet. So do I it's looking for computers to borrow or staying late at school and having less Ohana time.

Ellen and Ohana, if there is any small way to make a difference in my life just a little easier so I can stop to smell the roses for at least 5 minutes or even watch a sunset. I would really appreciate it. I live in the most beautiful place in the world and I haven't had the time to watch a sunset in years . I havent had time or means to leave this island and show my children what the mainland see it on the map, they see the Hollywood sign, they watch Disneyland commercials, but the closests they will ever get is videos.

Thank you for making my family and I laugh. We love your show.

Aloha Pume Hana

(With All Our Love)

Sue Lynn Ah Yuen
  • Please help !

Hi Ellen , I'm a 13 year old girl my name is Bethany Taylor , My mom struggles with money. She feels like she doesn't do her best , we are struggling to pay for things . We need a new house but she can't afford it she is a waitress and her boss always under pays her. Sometimes she breaks down cause she wants us out of the place where we live , the neighborhood is a very unsafe place. I want to help her , I cry because I don't have money I just want her to not be stressed , please help me it would mean the world to me to see her smile .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10