The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Weekdays 3:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 08, 2003 In Season

aldaros23

The Ellen DeGeneres Show Fan Reviews page 3 of 10

• Ellen, Dance, long lines first 2 years:-) and at First showing.

Hi I have been watching Ellen eversince I went to her first show that aired with Jennifer . I live in N. County SD and got a call, asking if I could come early. I did:-) I am in PA, near will find my way back to live again. However I would love to go to Australia!! I am a Para Equestrian since 2000. I still hope to go for some national and international shows even though my body is getting tired and I have been at this since 2000 when I became ill while working at Children's Hospital in San Diego. I was back on West Coast. Please bring me back to the West thanks you lost but still trying to make a GREAT life like Ellen did with her new show. I saw that and many Elton John on for the first time. I cried and laughed. My friends/Fmaily are back there. I am now finishing up some family work with attornies. I lovethe work I do, caring for Dogs, Cats, horses and many little animals. I draw the line at hermit crabs. My car won't make the 4th trip back to I CROSSED 3 TIMES SINCE THE HOSES AND MY HOPE TO KEEP A LIFE GOING AND GIVE BACK. pa, nj AND ny ARE HELP WITH CHANGES IN MY LIFE THAT ARE ALREADY bEING IN LA IS JUST AS GOOD AS aUSTRALIA. :-)
  • So, she thinks she can dance?

Ellen is awful. The only thing worse than her dancing is her comedy and interview skills. Watching her soak her chair whenever Jennifer Aniston comes on to pimp her newest box office failure is just embarassing. That fat little english girl talks to much and needs medication. How is Ellen, someone with the sex appeal of a dead kitten, on television and her hottie wife Portia is not?
  • Most watch jean walker

Please search for jean walker you wouldn't be sorry
  • what a wonderful woman

Ellen I have been watching your show since you've aired and you amaze me. First it is your dancing, every time you dance I laugh until I about pee in my pants you are funny to me. Now serious talk I had no idea you have such big heart, you are so giving to the public and we thank God for you and your kind too would like to get in on some of that blessing, can't I. I can really use it like yesterday. I have a credit card balance that I have been paying on for ever, everytime I send a payment when I get the next bill it still show the same balance as if I am not paying on it at all. I have a balance of a little over $14000. You know what I do not have to have the cash if I can just get it paid to zero that would be find by me It has been more than eight years paying on this credit card with boa and it looks as if they are going to make sure that I pay another eight years plus. I would like to be happy for chance and love to feel you think you can help me here. It may not sound like a lot but it is a heavy burden to me.
  • BEST talk show ever .

ELLEN the best ever so funny . love her show . don't love all the time her jokes specially when she scare her guests . don't like to be scared . love love the show .
  • Best Mentor , host and Person on Earth

Ellen you are my mentor for rest of my life.
  • 12 Days Laugh , Love , Cure , Ellen . Selina Dawn Beck my Beutiful Wife

Ellen make my Beutiful Wifes Holiday , Selina Dawn Beck Is A Stage 4 cancer serviver and Angel . We are in our 6th round of Radiation for Pain . and 63rd round of Chemo . Six years and not a day goeos by we dont ask WWED . You are and have been her and my insparation . Please Ellen Make My Beutiful Wifes Holiday. She Has Not Had One In Years Stress Free For 2013 . Live ,Learn , Laugh, Love Ya Ellen . Lubbock , Texas
  • All I Want for Christmas

Dear Ellen, I am 62 years young and found my biological father a year and a half ago he is 86 and was in the State legislature for several years in Tennesee. I live on a limited income and would love to meet him in person,but i can barely make it now. He is almost completly blind and can't hear and is paralized from the war. I truly love your show and love your soul,an angel is what you are!! Thanks for being you!
  • all i wamt for christmas

Dear Ellen all I want for Christmas is for my brother to stop breaking my stuff or else he's not going to have anymore top seceret
  • BEST SHOW!!

LOVE this hour in daytime TV. She is so generous and funny. She is not full of herself and is a very classy lady! KEEP UP THE AMAZING work on the show and what you do for your guests and your fans. WE LOVE YOU ELLEN!!!
  • The tenth day of Christmas

Ellen pick Me to be, to be, to be,Merry Christmas Eleen and Staff
  • Good Show!

I watch your show and find it to be very enjoyable. Also, maybe you can teach me your dance move ondeday! Ellen you have a heart of gold, may God bless you!!!
  • A friend in need!!

I have a very dear friend that is having a very hard time this year and is upset with herself because she cant get presents for her 5 children. I know that you have done shows that have helped people before and she one that could really use this. Please email me at for the details. Thank you and God bless!!
  • THE ONES @ HOME WATCHING YOUR SHOW AND YOUR ADVERTISERS COMMERICALS 231

Love the Show!!! Their is just a Couple Issues...1) WE SIT AT HOME AND WATCH AND ENJOY YOUR SHOW! YET WE HAVE TO INDURE ALL THE COMMERICALS THAT ARE BEING AIRED DURING YOURE SHOW. WHICH I KNOW PAYS THE BILLS... 2) HOW IS IT THAT ONLY THOSE AT THE STUDIO AUDIANCE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT GET PRIZES AND GET-AWAYS?? 3) SHOULD'N'T WE THE ONES AT HOME THAT MAKE YOUR SHOW POSSIBLE HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN YOUR GIVE AWAYS? LIKE THE FIRST 5,000 OR SO EVEN 1,000 .. SINCERELY: JAMES CANADA, ( You have a Wonderful show and its a Nice of Fresh Air to TV talk Shows. Good going Gurl.231
  • A Partridge in A Pair Tree

I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me and my daughters. We never miss your show, thank the good Lord for DVR's" . ANYWAY, since you are such an animal lover, I just had to tell you about my girls. Between me and my two daughters we have our own little zoo. 16 Snakes, 6 fish tanks, 3 lizards, 1 rat with a new one on the way, (cuz u cant have just one rat, right?), 7 cats, 10 dogs and a partridge in a pear tree. Well actually, its a dove in a big beautiful bird home. One of my daughters husband works at a pet store, my other daughter works as a canine beautician, and her girlfriend is a dog trainer and dog sitter. So, who needs grandchildren, I have grandanimals and I love them all, well, some more than others, the snakes kinda freak me out a bit. Just had to share, God Bless you Ellen, you are a wonderful human being.
  • Having a Bah Humbug life....

Ellen, I am a 61 year old grandmother. I have been a widow for 11 years and now am unable to do anything fun with my even have to decide if I want to buy any groceries or my about stress!!!! My grandaughters are 14 and 7.. The 14 year old kind of understands my lack of money ,but the 7 year old begs me all the time to take them too Disney World in breaks my heart that I can't even honor one wish for parents are divorced and it has been messy and a lot of hate that the girls have to deal I could have one wish for Christmas it would be to have the funds to fly them to Florida and spend a few days on the 7 year olds has been short changed on everythiing all her Dad is in a relationship that doesn't include much for my granddaughters but everything is for his stepson to the golden try to tell him he is missing out on doing things with his girls. My daughter is in a relationship but, her priorty is not the girls, its all about watch your show everyday and see the wonderful things you do for people and admire the fact you are so know there are people with greater needs than me and I am thankful for what God has given me, but if at any time you could make my dream come true for my granddaughters I would be eternally grateful to you and your am sincerely grateful if you read this message and hate to feel like a beggar, but I will do anything for my granddaughters Morgan 14 and Madalyn 7. I saw Howie Mandell on your show today and I love him too death. Even if you can't help me I understand. By the way both of my granddaughters have seizures and Morgan has a disease Ehlers DanLos which is a life long illness. My credit card debt is $10,000 for trips to Vanderbilt hospital/ That takes up a lot of my finances but, I will do anything for my You for letting me your show Ellen...

A True Fan,

Sandra Dodson

504 Lanetown Rd

Nancy, KY 42544

606-636-6551
  • I GOT THE CHRISTMAS HUMBUG

LAST YEAR I LOST MY MAMMA,OLDEST BROTHER AND THEN YOUNGER DEATHS WERE ONE MONTH HAVE MAMMA FUNERAL BILL WHICH IS STILL PLOT WAS SOLD BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T MAKE PAYMENTS ON IS NOW IN ANOTHER SHE DON'T MIND IS NEXT TO THE YOUNGER BROTHER AND HIS COURT HAS HER IT FOR HER UNPAID MEDICAL BILLS SHE SEEN YOUR CHRISTMAS ANYWAY
  • A show with you please <3 ellen :* big kiss from ur fans :)

hello ellen i am valencia i love dancing doing jokes and singing sister's names is delia (dabydin) and we are your greatest fan we want to do one show with you :) we are just so excited 3 we want you to say yes please give us a chance to show people our talents especially you... *_* me and my sister just want one show pleaseee ellen :) :D if you want any videO jus tell us ;) so.... we are waiting for you answer plzzz we are soo impatient just sending you this message *_* <3 ohh pleasee say us yes :').....
  • Shoes, Shoes very Clever Shoes

Ellen I have been a fan for a long time, but I need to know something where did you get the shoes you have been recently wearing on your show, they are a suede looking slip on, I really need to know. Thank you

Carol-Ann
  • What happens when u have a late doctor appointment the patient before u is late so that make me late now i am up set

HI Ellen I wont be tuned in to day because i was on time for a afternoon appointment with my doc but the patient before me was late so i will miss my happy hour for the day:( not only that I will miss out on trying out for my 12 days of Christmas didn't set the :( so when i get home phone gose off no for me because my fam and friends are going to brag about whow i miss the show and how much fun the show was O and i am not going on facebook u know they are chatting about the show so off to bed I go. Will tune in tomorrow to see the show just in case i will set MY :( :(...... good night to u all at Ellen t,v
  • Ellen Your My Inspiration

Hi Ellen, my name is cami, and im 16. Sense i started to watch your show i could never stop, i would get home from school every day and tune in to watch your show. ive been your fan for so long, but i the one show that i was screaming sense it begun was the one direction one! when i heard you say you were going to have one direction on your show i almost died. i Seriously have every single song they had ive been their fan sense they were in the x factor, im like the biggest fan but i will never be able to see them in real person, but i guess it really wouldnt make a difference to them,if you ever have tcontact with them tell them that they have THE BIGGEST FAN living in florida. lol but away from that at times i just wish i lived in california so i could go to your show every day! I really love your show, your my insparation, everytime someone tells me i cant do something i always think many people said ellen wouldnt make it to her 3 season but look to where she is now! WOW . all i have to say is NEVER EVER STOP doing your show, I LOVE ELLEN DEGENERES! <3

-Cami C.
  • NEED ME SOME ELLEN - PALEEEEEZ!

Hi Ellen...... I know there are so many people who are reaching out to you for more significant things but I have to write this any way. I first want to say that I LOVE your show like lots of people do. My issue is that I no longer have access top your show. I either have to look it up on YOU TUBE, go to a friend's house or any way I can get my Ellen fix. I am no longer impressed with TV so i do not have cable, however, what I miss most about TV is your show and admittingly, Food Network...... lol. I do have a tv probably older than you (not saying that you are old but my TV is OLD and possibly haunted.... I know TMI..... ANY-HOO, my wish is just to be able to watch your show so I am asking if you would be able to send me DVDs of your show. I do have Hulu but it only gives me clips of your show so I am only entertained minutes at a time which is not enough. HELP ME... I am having serious Ellen withdrawals!

Love you - you are the bestest!
  • ELLEN GOT ME THROUGH 5 SURGERIES

Ellen, I have had 5 back surgeries, and a hip surgery!! Thanks to your show, I made it through!! I look forward every day to watching your show! During my back surgery I had 27 staples, and it HURT so bad to laugh at you and yet you cheered me up each day and still do!! You are so generous and caring! Maybe that's why your name is De - (Generous!!)
  • 17, Works, Enrolled in College and a wonderful Christian !!!

Ellen,

I reach out to you Ellen, You crack me up day after day! And I want to make someone special to me have tht laughter. As I see how you reach out to those who are trying to help them selfs I think of my besttie & her daughter Beth. Beth is 17 will be finfishing High School in Dec of this year 2011. She want turn18 till middle of next year. Her credits were earned early. (BETH'S) goal was to got to college, but finace isn't availiable. Then it was to join Air Force, she's under weight, they said to come back later. Then her goal was to work and go to a local college until something worked out, so she could get more work ( but being only 17 about out of school, it isn't looking good). Tonight my heart broke! I went to see besttie. Her daughter (Beth) a wonderful devoted Christian, was not her self. When she busted out crying ( I have nerver seen her cry or get upset about anythng, ever. ) saying dad doesn't care, he want help pay for half my college (speaking to her mother). My heart sunk, this child works so hard and many hours, goes to school makes great grades, Graduate in Dec (but walks with class in May), goes to Church regular and doesn't get in trouble. her mother is just as wonderul. For over a year and half, me having multiple of major surgerys and health issues. When I haven't a way to Hospitals and to Church ( as well as family not to help) Ann ( my besttie) she jumps right in. Ann is an Occupaitenal Thyerpist Asst ( for over 24 year). She would get me home from Hospital, make sure I was feed, bathed and had meds. I know she has alot of pain physically but never complains. She is so strong in her faith and believes with God all things are possiable! I've been so blessed for her to be put in my life. I've never have had a friend to be as devoted and a spiritual in all my life. She is an Angel! She is involved with a Womens Shelter, for Women and Children in need, as well as serving our Church. I feel Ann needs an uplift, to be rewarded for all her devotions as well as her beautiful daughter. I wish I would had, had the wise words she keeps to mentor my daughters as she has. That it will always work out, have faith. I have Faith and I know she needs encouragement to help get her daughter not to stress about being a young lady, thrieving to go to College! I only want them to know that their hard work can be rewarded. I know that God rewards people back for their hard work, but you do as well ELLEN!

Ellen,

I BELIEVE IN YOU AND HOW YOU HAVE AN IMPACT ON PEOPLES LIVES THAT ARE TRYING TO HELP THEM SELVES! IS THER ANYWAY YOU CAN HELP BRING MORE JOY, AND LAUGHTER WITH THEM STRESSING. IT isn't right that a child has to worry about an education in this Country today. Especially when they have worked there tush off to get his far in such a small amount of time! I have thought about writting you for a long while pertaining to Ann and her work. But TONIGHT TRUELY MADE ME CRY! Seeing Beth break down.. I know life isn't about everyone having certain things, but an education, for real!!!!!!!!! On black Friday Beth went out with friends to shop. I asked her a couple of days later, girls what did y'all do while out to entertain, lol it was standing behind people danicing and doing ( ghosting ) what they were doing. She is a sweet pea...... Ann and her daughter are form Iowa, relocating to Alabama. They both have been through enough!!!!!!

YES I"M PLEAING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BOOTLEG JUSTIN BIEBER

HI ELLEN, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR SHOW,, FROM THE DANCING TO THE MUSIC ALL THE WAY TO THE GUEST,, BUT I NEED A HUGE FAVOR, MY SON WILL BE 4 YRS OLD SOON AND HE THINKS JUSTIN BIEBER IS COMING TO HIS PARTY, CAN U PLEASE HELP ME TO ARRANGE THAT, HIS BIRTHDAY IS FEB 12TH. BUT SO FAR MY PLAN IS TO PAY A FRIEND OF MINES TO BE THE BOOTLEG VERSION OF JUSTIN BIEBER. MY SON IS A WONDERFUL CHILD AND I AM SO BLESSED TO BE HIS MOMMY. PLEASE CONSIDER IT,, LOVE U BOO.
  • Yea you're funny but:

Ya gotta quit making me cry Ellen....actually no please don't. Thank you. Re: Jodi, sWitch and many others. Just make me feel good...Thank you.
  • A clever title goes here!

Hi Ellen my name is Tina DeBaud and I live in Dallas, Texas, just a short view about me. I lost my husband 5 years ago by a very rare blood disease which is mainly found in animals. Unfortunately the doctors had never heard of this disease and didn't know how to treat it either, so he lost his battle after fighting that disease for 4 months. It is something I'm having a very hard time getting over and knowing I'm going to spend of what I have left on this earth all alone, but I have accept what god has giving me. I had a stroke a year after he died, which was on Dec. 21, 2009, that was the most scariest

thing ever went through and I pray I would never have that ever happen again, but I'm a fighter and I knew I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in a bed. Two weeks on Jan. 2, 2010 I had my stroke and being paralyzed on my left side and lost the ability to walk, I was telling the doctors to send me to rehab, so I could start on my rehabilitation as soon as possible. When I was released, I was walking out of the rehab with a walker on Jan. 13, 2010 on my way to a full recovery thank the good lord above. The reason I'm sharing my story with you is because I'm the kind of person that likes to help others people in need and need help even though I'm on disability and social security it makes me feel good to help someone that is in worse need than myself. I just wish I could do more than I can do, but on a limited income it is what I can do. I just want to tell you how much your kind generous heart to all the people in need you have helped today, how it makes me feel so good about humane nature that a lot of people just don't have these days accept you. I love everything about you, your wonderful sense of humor your Big Big heart and your down to earth personality you have. I can't say enough about you, I just love all the help you have done to so many people in the world. If I ever had a chance to meet a star it would be Ellen Degeneres. Thank you Ellen many many more years to come. Love you, from Tina

• Thank you ELLEN!!!

Your show is FUNNY INSPIRING SPONTANEOUS and PROVIDES so much LOVE to EVERYONE WATCHING!! You are sooo THOUGHTFUL, GENEROUS (hence your name Degenerous!! LOL) and ACCOMODATING...your sincere LOVE and COMPASSION for the WORLD and others is AMAZING!! I just LOVE you and APPRECIATE what you do...Thank you!! By the way...I love how you go thru FB pages and YouTubes finding funny videos and pictures...and I LOVE your ELLEN daycare bringing on all the kids...that's one of my favorites...Keep up the GREAT WORK!! and Happy 10th Year Anniversary!!
  • THe Best Daytime talk show of all time.

LOve her. Funny as hell.
  • The Best Show Ever!!

Everytime I watch The Ellen Show I can't help but Laugh and Smile. If I have a bad day, I put Ellen on and everything's alright again. I don't care that she's gay, she's a kind person and she treats how they should be treated; like they're special.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10