The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Weekdays 3:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 08, 2003 In Season

aldaros23

The Ellen DeGeneres Show Fan Reviews page 9 of 11

• Ellen is everyone's favorite talk show. she is witty and funny and always dances and whats not to like?

I like this talk show because it's different from your typical talk show. You got the D J playing the music and the crowd dancing to the beat alongside Ellen. Oh and Ellen and her witty games to make things alot funner for the audience. Of course special guests and entertainers. It gets better all the time. I watch this show when I can. I find in a very fun and not as unoriginal and the usual talkshow. Definetly a must see talk show if you never watched any before anything can happen here it's no holds back. Oh ya and Ellen is a Stand up too. So why not watch it?
  • Hilarious and original.

The Ellen Degeneres show is definetly not like any other talkshow out there. Ellen is very down-to-earth and incorperates everyday things into her fantastic talkshow. Whether it's phoneing a viewer (or her mom), dancing, or making a viewers dream come true, it keeps people hooked. Me, my mom, and my grandma ALL watch this show, it gives us some laughs through dinner.

MY favourite part of the show would have to be when everybody's dancing with Ellen, it's so fun to see everyone enjoying themselves together, and kind of letting loose. And...it's always entertaining to see the elderly people dancing to "Hot in Here".
  • Need more fun!

I'm really tired of daytime shows that use our days off as a way to trash up the airways. Jerry Springer, Maury, even Dr Phil all have a way of bringing down their audiences when we they watch. Don't even get me started on the banal acid trip that is Martha Stewart. I appreciate Ellen's jovial comedy and the fact that she's not an 'issues' show. That has been done to death. Disagree with her lifestyle, that's one thing-but she's entertaining and brings an upbeat sense of humor to the morning hours. Which is something this world needs more of; you aren't feebile-minded for wanting to feel entertained and pleased by what you watch on TV.
  • Ellen DeGeneres has the best talk show ever.

The Ellen DeGeneres show is funny and smart. I watch it eveyday. Ellen is always funny. She has had countless celebrites on her show. Such as: Jennifer Aniston, Justin Timberlake, David Arquete, Courtney Cox, Terri Hatcher, Eva Longoria, Lauren Graham, the fab five, Dolly Parton, Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey, Poppy Montgomery, and much more. She is always doing funny things. She has a lot of different segments. Such as: 12 Days of christmas, fat cats, and what are you doing while you are watching. Ellen has the best talk show out there. Her show is even better that Oprah. Go Ellen!
  • A pretty amazing show, a very powerful comeback.

\"More Pictures *EMMY Winner for \" Best Talk Show \"* The Ellen DeGeneres Show features a unique mix of celebrity interviews, chart-topping and up-and-coming musical performers, audience participation games, and segments spotlighting real people with extraordinary stories and talents. Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres offers a \"negative-free zone\" and allows guests and viewers to enjoy the laughter and fun of daytime television. Dancing, which has become Ellen\'s signature, has taken over the studio. Each tv.com\" the show itself is pretty amazing its one of the shows my mother and I actually like and i dont feel like pulling out my hair while watching it its a very funny and energetic talk show!
  • This is a the only talk Show i watch because it is the best talk show ever!!!

I watch this show Eveyday(it's only on...on weekdays). I watch it at 10:00AM or 3:00PM or sometime both. This show is so funny Ellen is what mostly makes it funny but the guests are funny too. Ellen has great guests too So what I am trying to say is The Ellen DeGeneres Show is a great show and everyone should at least give it a try.
  • A funny show that is well done.

Ok I don't watch this show often but hen i do I am with my mom and me and her enjoy it because of what Ellen does on the show. Ellen likes to make people laugh which she does on her show a lot. Yes I am a guy and I still like the show because she is fun and she isn't like other saily talk shows because she uses comdey. During her special episodes she like to give things away to show that she isn't just all talk. She also doesn't only have the biggest stars on her show but sometimes she will even people from the audice to get up with her but her best thing is you acts with crowd and lets people party and dance and she also has gone down to her hometown of New Orleans and helped. Ellen is a good show and I am a guy and like to watch sometimes but not all the times but you need to see this show at least once!
  • Very funny.

The Ellen DeGeneres Show is very funny. Ellen has a good sence of humor and has a lot of cool people on her show. I watch it every day at four o\\\'clock p.m. just to see her dance over that little tabble of hers. One day she got half way over the table and she was like \\\" woah. I can\\\'t do that because of my sunburn! \\\". I thought that was funny. I liked when Pink was on her show and sang \\\"stupid girls\\\". I like that song. And I liked the show when Paris Hilton brought her little dogs on the show.
  • entertaining

6.4
    this is not one of the worst talk shows on the air. in fact i think it is pretty funny. however the whole loud music and lame dancing really gets on my nerves. i think ellen does a very good job as a host and that resonates with how well her interviews come out.
  • This show is AWESOME!!!1

What A great show... a much watch for me every Monday thru Friday. Thank God for TIVO, Some days I can not stop laughing! Some of the things that she says and does brings tears to my eyes I am laughing so hard. The Dance break is cool. She has great guests and really knows how to make each and every one feal special. I hope that this show satays on for a real long time. I know that it is very hard to stay on the air these days. I want to say Go Ellen you keep up the great job.
  • this show will fix you day no matter what.

The Ellen show well it has a great host that keep the show exciting and fun everyday and does so much for the world like what she does around Christmas when she gives all the toys away to needy kid or don’t have them I think it is great and how much money she has gave to the Katrina survivors is great I know that other celebrities have gave to them but I think she is doing the best even better than opera and that is BIG for anyone. The show is great everyday she never has a boring show no matter who is on it.
  • One of the better talk shows.

I think most talk shows are annoying but this show is annoying but in a good way. Ellen has some really good guests on this show. I dont think this is anything like any talk show I've ever seen before. I like Ellen (no matter whose shes dating). This show made me like talk shows.
  • Funniest talk show ever!

I'm not the kind of person that laughs out loud while watching a show. But this show makes me laugh everytime. I love Ellen she is just so funny and I love how she dances at the beggining of every show. How cool is that.

I also like how she invites other clebrities onto the show. It makes it really fun to watch.

I love the episode that was on Columbus Day. Ellen called a guy in the phonebook name Christopher Columbus to tell him happy Columbus day. It was so funny and that poor guy seemed like he thought she was crazy. Well I guess she pretty much is.
  • Ellen DeGeneres is hilarious!

I always thought talk shows were stupid, but then I saw The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Ellen is fantastic as a talk show host. She doesn't just talk to the stars, she has contests, and she does random stuff, dances, and has fun with the stars. She really showed me that celebrities are just regular people. She has had many funny things on her show as well. I really enjoyed her 'I like it' show. I couldn't stop laughing when she took over a Driver's Ed teacher's car. She taught the kids to drive. It was hilarious. She talks to the stars and makes Talk Show TV entertaining.
  • The best talk show.

What other talk show has moves like this one. I would say none. Ellen puts together a great show. She makes people laugh and laughs when she thinks somethings funny. Oprah may have a good talk show but Ellen has a great talk show. Everything she does you can not help but watch. It's like you can not turn your head or you will miss something good. She may dance kinda silly, but hey most of us do anyways. Ellen so deserves this show. I hope it stays on at least 10 more years. Ellen really knows how to make show.
  • A very funny talk show. Ellen gets a lot of stars that other peole can not get just because she is so good and such a nice person.

A very funny talk show. Ellen gets a lot of stars that other peole can not get just because she is so good and such a nice person. Some of the stuff she comes up with is just classic. I love her laid-back approach and her silly dancing. She has a very unique style of comedy. I'm glad to see the success of this show because I feel like her sit coms got a raw deal. Who cares if she is gay or not. She is funny. Funny makes comedies, not sexual orientation. I would suggest watching this show to anybody that like to laugh.
  • The Ellen Degeneres Show is an excelent show for everyone, is really fun and u don't get boring, there's always something new, is my favorite show I can't live without it! she always make me laugh and her smile makes me smile, I love her very much! Ellen

The Ellen Degeneres Show is the best talk show ever! I love her very much!!. Ellen is very funny and a really good person, she help people, make people happy, make people dreams come true, she is so nice and real,that's why she always win the awards, she is the best!!!

• Ellen is harilous, and this show shows how funny she is..

I think by far this is the best talk show on television. It has everything; humour, freestuff, entertainmant, news, etc. I think bringing this show on air was awsome for ellens career.

From the first episode, it's apparent Ellen is working hard to make her show more than just a pleasant afternoon diversion. While The Ellen DeGeneres Show may not break any new ground, it is still rooted in a type of quirky, good-natured fun that is befitting its host. The first week of shows was packed with A-list stars, quirky taped segments, live music, and interactions with everyday people (a second grade yo-yo champion, a seven-year-old lemonade stand entrepreneur). This makes for a lively, fast-paced hour that feels more like a variety show than your standard chat-fest, and DeGeneres pulls out all the stops to make sure her audience is having fun.

All the emmys the show has won shows that the show is great!

• I am so glad they have started playing this in Australia!

I love Ellen she is a very funny lady who always makes me laugh. She is not affraid to laugh at herself either which is something I really admire.
    I love the show because you never know who will be on and what will happen.
    I love the dancing and often find myself dancing along with her.

I also admire that she bring up issues and causes that she supports to make viewers aware and to try and get support for them.

One thing I do get a bit disappointed about is that some of the celebrity guests are not on for very long. I would like Ellen to chat with them for a bit longer.
  • this show is another talk show, but unlike others it is really fun and exciting.

This is one of my favorite talk shows. It is really fun and exciting. At the beginning of every show ellen degeneres dances in the audience. This show is also really funny because of Ellen Degeneres. Even when the celebrities come out to talk with Ellen they dance to their seat. This show also has really exciting things happen througout. There are also some really good guests like ray romano to elton john to jennifer aniston. I think the one thing that makes this show a hit is Ellen because she is SOOOOOOOOOO funny with her jokes and all the things she says throughout each show.
  • Excellent show. Her smile can really cheers me up, and you'll never feel you waste your time with her.

The show is unique, she is very warm, make all her guest feel they are really welcome, and the nice thing about her is she often give gifts to the celebrity, we all know they can have anything they want, but Ellen still want show them that she cares~in a good way. I found her dress become softer color now days, which really fits her very well, and she veryyyyy funny ALL TIME. Personally I think she is the only female in this bussiness who can compete with Letterman or Jay Leno. We shoule definitely keep the positive image about the show, and focus less on her personal life. Overall, this is the best daily talk show!!! Ellen, you are the ROCK.
  • I used to watch this show which is embarrassing enough

Ellen had Kanye West on, and then totally contradicted herself. She agreed with Kayne West\\\\\\\'s ignorant statements, but then said nobody she be blaming anyone, after he was off stage. I stopped watching the show after that for the most par. It\\\\\\\'s totally a chick show but she is really funny. I again for the most part don\\\\\\\'t watch it anymore though because I want funny not your political opinions.
  • the funniest thing on tv!

I love the Ellen show, its funny, entertaining and something enjoyable I could watch when my parents are around lol. The interviews are different from when the guests are on other shows, Elle finds a way to get the "dirt" out of them, and she always gets the inside scoop. I love when the musical guests and her sort of "collaborate". The show is so unpredictable, you never know what to expect and when stuff is going to happen. Randomness is always a plus. I love how she's so generous, she's always giving away stuff, the show is just overall so interesting.
  • When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback ass

it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below.
    When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below.
  • I don't have a good day unless I watch Ellen. Best show on TV.

The Ellen DeGeneres show is WONDERFUL because it's different than other talk shows. she talks about things that aren't being talked about to the guests, and the show is just so creative. everyday there is something big and exciting. They also REALLY get the "normal" ppl involved too. i LOVE how she really interacts with the audience, instead of just ignoring them like lots of other talk show hosts. she will sometimes invite ppl down to sit with her on stage, so she can jus chat. and there's always games that she's playing with the audience, and they're always having a BLAST and dancing! everyone says how it's like a big party on her set. she's very welcoming. and her show is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unpredictable. i LOVE it!! recently she tried eating fire.lol. and last week they went to orlando and played the video of her riding te hulk. and at the daytime emmys when she won her award she brought a camera up on stage to show the "normal" ppl what it's like to be there and what it's like to be in her shoes and to win an award, and see what she sees. so then she played the video on her show. i remember when she was saying how she was gonna film it, but i didn't really believe she actually wou8ld. but sure enough, when i was watching the awards, she was carrying the camera up with her filmimng everything when she recieved the award.lol. Celebrities are always saying how they want to be on ellen's show so bad cuz it's so fun.

WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!! IT'S AMAZING!!!!
  • this tv show is the best!

this tv show is the best! I like when ellen dance before her show. she's very dinamic and energic! she's so cool! The persons invited are always interresting! It's a great show! her telephones with her mother are very funny to! it's very original! I'm honnest,it's the best tv show!
  • I am writing to ask Ms.Ellen if she could do me a favor.I know New Orleans is her home town but we in southwest Louisiana sure need some help too.The media is putting all their time into New Orleans and would just like her to here me about us.

WE have lost 2 towns here in Cameron Parish.The little resort town of Holly Beach is complely gone.It was home to alot of people who fish,shrimp,do crabbing and oystering.Their is nothing left of their town and no one wants to help us.Cameron,lost every building,in their little town and all that is standing is the courthouse.Please,please,please,can you see it in your heart to at least come and look at what Rita has done to our gulf coast.Even Hackberry a little fish commercial town above Holly Beach is hurting and is not getting help either.FEMA is seeing the destruction but when they send reports in they put minor damages.Why are they doing this?This was an interview of a sheriff of Cameron who is wanting his house replaced because his is not livable.He is driving 11/2 hrs to work.Their is still no power no clean water down their for people to live.Please check into this and see if they can get some help from someone.I am in need of help,but they are worse off than me.Please, MS.
    ELLEN,see it in your heart to do something for these people,just go and review the area and see what I am talking about,PLease!!!!!
    GOD BLESS you and you are in my prayers,please if you can go see this area and help those that need help.

JUDY SMUDRICKS
    207 DUBY LANE
    SULPHUR,LOUISIANA
    ellymae541951@netscape.com
  • Happy go Lucky! she is always smiling and funny too.

Every time I watch this show, I find myself laughing. I love to laugh! but it takes alot. Ellen seems like such a fun person and the celebrities are great too! Like Madonna & Steve Harvey were great on the show. The only thing I hate are her sneakers! how about some funky boots?
  • It is on at 10am everyweekday.

This is my favorite talk show. it is histerical. I think my favorite episode or episodes is when Ellen was doing the Ellympics. My favorite person is the lady who could sing with her mouth tottally closed. I watch the show whenever i have off of school. I give this show a rating of 9.2 .
  • Before you know it, your smiling, laughing, dancing...It's a "make ya feel good" show.

Ellen is Great! Always funny and upbeat. I look forward to that hour of laughter and dance. After housework all day, it's my calm before the storm. When she goes off air, the quiet, calm day resorts back to reality as the children start coming in one by one from school, and the noise level begins to rise. I'll be laughing and dancing around the house. They just look at me, and my daughter ask.."Been watching Ellen agian Mom"...Yep, You betcha!
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11