The Ellen Show

CBS (ended 2002)

The Ellen Show Fan Reviews (13)

• A Dark Mind set in The Age of Science.

5.5
    We the progressive people live in muslim countries face much problems to deal with the people .

They have black and backward mind set in the age science . we suffer from dangers . I hope u can do something for them.
  • Ellen and Loni Love

These two make the funniest team I have seen in a long time.

The show rocks with you too.
  • ellen's dj

what happened to the dj tony?he was my favorite an was wondering why hes not on the show anymore.
  • Everybody should have a figure 8 bodychain

My name is Trudy and I live in New Zealand Ellen,I have been watching your show for sometime and enjoy that you try to improve the quality of peoples lives and their health. I thought you may like to know about the Figure 8 bodychain. If you wear the bodychain around your waist, and lose weight you have the luxury of taking it in link by link. Eat too much and you have to take your bodychain out link by link. A phsycological disciplining product and fun. Affordable as you pay once and no products required. A purely holistic product that has worked for myself, my daughters and several friends. Even a friend who needed to put weight on! Everybody should have one. Its affordable.
  • Loving

Ellen you always put a smile on my face. You are such a wondeful spirit. Whenever I'm depressed or feeling blue I know just what to on Ellen's show.

I only smile because I lost my beautiful grin to diabetes and high blood pressure meds. If only I could grin again and feel the pleasure of a wondeful smile. My grill is messed up right in the FRONT of my face where I can't hide it unless I put my hands in front of my face. But watching your show still make me grin.

Love you your mom too!
  • beth jacobs

Ellen you are awesome. i watch you every day. one day it would be a blessing to see you in person but that probably wont happen because im poor but i love you
  • you are my funny hero.

Ellen I am one of your biggest fan. I watch you everyday and your show brighten up my day. Ellen from the time you come out me laugh, you inspire me and you make me jam in my seat. My name is Jackie and I am currently suffering from many illnesses and many days I am in so much pain I can't wait for you to come on to have that hour of relief. So' thank you for doing what you do and keep up the good work because you are the best and one of my heroes. lov Jackie
  • One of the funniest person on TV since Lucy!!!!

You, Ellen, can always brighten up my day.....because I know how deeply you care about people and their personnal struggles....I have a request of you....

I have a young cousin (47) who has had many issues with weight loss....three years ago she tipped the scales at 340 lbs.....she has lost a total of 155 lbs.....and she did it all with diet and exercise!!! Bettie now has all this extra flesh which she can not get rid of with exercise alone.....she is in no position to afford what it would take to pay for the surgery that would be required....It would be so wonderful if you would consider helping Bettie achieve this final step to her goal....she is such a wonderful person with such a big heart (the only thing big left on her) that I would love to make her wish come true...

Sincerely.....Cousin Lynda
  • my life as Melissa

Dear Ellen first of all my name is Melissa Navarro i am a huge fan of ur tv show i just wondered if u would be the one to make my dreams come true i live with my mom my two sisters nd my brother my oldest sister is the only one that works my dad isnt really there for me he has his own life. i always wanted to meet you and Justin bieber i would love to own everything of justin bieber but my family dosnt have enough money for me to get everything i would desire its not easy for me to see something of justin bieber nd not being able to take it home .i would like to make a diference in the world but im just wondering for your help to get me started

love,Melissa Navarro
  • Brilliance. Absolute brilliance.

Brilliance. Absolute brilliance. I haven't seen such performances on tv since the time...I can't even envision a time when I had so much fun watching this show. Highly recommended!!! I love the movie based on the music, story, direction.All these three are very good.I love love this movie very much.
  • I can't believe I actually enjoyed this!

I can't believe I actually enjoyed enjoyed enjoyed this! It's like one of life's guilty pleasures. You know you're not supposed to enjoy it that much but you can't help enjoying it. I can't believe I'm typing this but long live The Ellen Show. You have one more (secret) supporter here!
  • I find the Ellen show to be actually the best show on TV. She can always pull you out of any bad or sad mod you are in. Her dancing and sharing the applause back with the audience is so unique, I have never in my 51 years 10+.

I was involved in 2 car accidents 1 Nov15/99 and another Jan19/2000 and have been left to live with a lot of pain that is only going to get worse as time goes on. Only her show takes my mind completely off my pain. Now I keep the tapes and on weekends I rewatch the shows I taped. No matter how many times I watch her I always notice something I missed the other times. Seeing her live would.... she won't be Canada and The Big Check for $800 a month to live on I'll never save for a trip. She is The Queen of Comedy like Elvis was King of rock and roll. She's a very special lady with a wonderful gift and she shares it with everyone.She will always be my idol she can actually make me forget about everything and laugh and love her forever. Scale of 1 to 10 she is 100! Have a Very Mery Christmas and I know 2006 is going to be an even better if it's possible. Me and Sargent(my dog-he doesn't it though)curl up and watch her all the time.
    God Bless Ellen,
    Your devoted fans,
    Wendy & Sargent
  • Ellen you and your staff are the best.

Ellen and staff I want to just to say great job. I know im noone, but i watch you everyday and I only wish you were on two times a day So I can have the best in the morning and the afternoon.
    All the stuff going on in this world and it brings me smiles watching the show and ellen does that for me one hour out of my day. Great job and keep up the good work.