The Elvira Show

CBS (ended 2006)

The Elvira Show Fan Reviews (3)

6.9
  • Sweet heart Elly is still the best little black negglacy thing for scholors or at least trying.

Don't tempt me so, so wavey so. Thank you and good to see you like a prayer! Cool the Art and how pained if revealed reality so. Just amoungst the points that make the line may we and cute dear, ( Lucky guy, you did it kept it shined). Till and of so Dinggy Ding, Dong, Ding...do keep a prayer I will too!
  • The Elvira Show is a teenager that helps her detective father solve cases, while attending highschool.

The Elvira Show is a teenager that helps her detective father solve cases, while attending highschool. For the past two years this show has had 2 big mysteries per season - each being solved by the end of the season. This is not like most shows that will string you along for years. On top of this we normally also get a "Mystery of the Week" (MOTW), that gets sloved in that same episode. Each of these MOTW are compelling in their own right.
  • You have had to live In Los Angeles and grew up watching Elvira to understand how awful this show really was.

1.1
    There is quite a few of us out there who can remember growing in the city of Angels (Los Angeles) and watching Elvira on Saturday nights on KHJ (today KCAL) Channel 9. Elkvira would feature some of the most god awful horror flicks. Calling these turkeys B-Movies would be giving them more credit they actually deserve.
    After posing for Playboy, Elvira was no longer a local celeberity and CBS tried to capitalize on that by trying to cast her in her own comedy show. The show was not funny and poorly written. The few times I watched the show I wondered if CBS hired the same lame joke writers who wrote her stuff for her late night creep fest. CBS finally putting a silver bullet through this show prevented me from having to put a stake through my TV.