The Emperor's New School Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Las Nuevas Locuras del Emperador...

Iguana23

[1]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 11

Hey guys, I'm in Costa Rica right now and I get to watch TENS in Spanish! Or should I say "Las Nuevas Locuras del Emperador" The voice cast was very nicely picked, nobody sounds ackward or gross...I like Kuzco's voice in Spanish, he sounds very attractive..lol.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Alzatia

[2]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 9
    I live in Puerto Rico,and Disney Channel is one of the channels that isn't translated here. >.> Only channel is Cartoon Network..and that one depends on the cable provider *gets it in english* >.> Heck..we get everything in english here. xD Eh,ni siquiera e visto la pelicula original en espanol so no tengo ni la mas minima idea de como suenan en la serie. >.>

puccafreak

[3]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 4
    eres puertoriqueno, chico? lol. Que bueno, un compatriota! Yeah, I have never seen "Las Locuras Del Emperador" in espanol so I would have no idea how he sounds in the movie....lol, i wish we could get stuff in english here, i miss manoux...

Iguana23

[4]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 11
    lol, sorry by the way that was me, the computer was accidently logged on my brothers acoount....

Alzatia

[5]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 9
    Iguana23 wrote:
    lol, sorry by the way that was me, the computer was accidently logged on my brothers acoount....

Ah,ok np. Ah y so chica >.>' Just happen to like alot of action shows xD Y habeces a mi me gustaria ver algunos programas pa ver como suenan en espanol pero no tengo esa suerte lol.

CinthyIglesia

[6]Jan 12, 2012
    • level: 1

Well I speak spanish A mi tambien me parece muy bueno pero yo ya no lo veo porque ya no pasa en la tele como ya acabó no repiten más episodios y estoy muy triste