The Emperor's New School Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Should Malina be Considered for a Disney Princess? *Possible Spoilers*

Pagali

[25]Dec 28, 2007
    • level: 2

Sorry folks, I needed a little while to find a way to show You the pictures. I hope it works. Try the following links:

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh277/Pagali24/TENG%20Canceled%20Concepts/Nina.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh277/Pagali24/TENG%20Canceled%20Concepts/Paradedrummer.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh277/Pagali24/TENG%20Canceled%20Concepts/Peacock.jpg

Edited on 12/28/2007 3:38pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pagali

[26]Dec 28, 2007
    Yay it works!! About picture 1 #: I've never seen any storyboard drawings of Nina. I only know this rough skech from the Ultimate Groove 2-Disc Collector's Edition DVD set. The sheet is dated 9.16.99. I think it was the last version of Nina the made, before they canceled her away from the film project. Well, I still think, she looks like Malina. Agree or disagree.

About picture 2 #: A canceled parade drummer who looks more or less like Mr. Moleguako.

About picture 3 #: It can't be denied. Those dudes at Disney modeled Urkon the village leader after this canceled character

Okay, that's for the pictures. To Iguana: pleeeeeeease make that video with One Day She'll Love Me!!! (What's the name of the site where You post Your Videos??) At last, it's no matter if Malina is a *Disney Princess* or not. She is Kuzco's leading lady and she got that *great personality*, doesn't she? These are the really important things about her.

Alzatia

[27]Dec 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    Pagali wrote:

Sorry folks, I needed a little while to find a way to show You the pictures. I hope it works. Try the following links:

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh277/Pagali24/TENG%20Canceled%20Concepts/Nina.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh277/Pagali24/TENG%20Canceled%20Concepts/Paradedrummer.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh277/Pagali24/TENG%20Canceled%20Concepts/Peacock.jpg

Lmao..xD..they re-used the designs. Awesome. Nima does sorta look like Malina,and the other two can't be denied..Urkon and Moleguaco. XD

Iguana23

[28]Dec 28, 2007
    • level: 11
    It will on Youtube anytime soon...I just figure out some stuff on my computer...

Codeguru

[29]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 6

To be a princess she would have to be royalty. Kuzco is a prince (emperor), and as soon as he is married he will be the emperor or king and malina would be queen. She could never be considered a princess at any point in the timeline...

Codeguru

PS- Yes plus she'd have to be in at least one movie in which they took the time to animate her body in a truly sexy form, which has not happened yet for sure.

Alzatia

[30]Jan 2, 2008
    Codeguru wrote:

To be a princess she would have to be royalty. Kuzco is a prince (emperor), and as soon as he is married he will be the emperor or king and malina would be queen. She could never be considered a princess at any point in the timeline...

Codeguru

PS- Yes plus she'd have to be in at least one movie in which they took the time to animate her body in a truly sexy form, which has not happened yet for sure.

We already establised that. =P

soulfulsin

[31]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 7
    Yes, Codeguru, way to read the rest of the topic. Oh, I'm sorry, that requires skills that a n00b doesn't have.

Alzatia

[32]Jan 2, 2008
    xD Exactly.

Iguana23

[33]Jan 2, 2008
    What's up with "truly sexy form" thing? o_o

Alzatia

[34]Jan 2, 2008
    Iguana23 wrote:

I didn't get that part. o_o

Pagali

[35]Jan 7, 2008
    Alzatia wrote:
    Iguana23 wrote:

I didn't get that part. o_o
    Yeah, Malina is allready sexy enough! I like her the way she is. We don't need an incan Jessika Rabbit, do we?

Iguana23

[36]Jan 9, 2008
    Omg, don't even remind me of that movie. It is the most non-kid friendly kid movie there is....

A Malina acting like Jessica Rabbit? Um...I'm sure she would a lot more male attention but...no...just no, it would ruin her character for ever....

And I agree, Malina is so CUTE the way she is. And if you've been as bored as I've been lately, you would see that she already gets enough male attention on the internet...and not necesarily in a good way...

starlioness

[37]Jan 9, 2008

hmph, ever seen the new movie Beowulf? now that is one of the worst films to take a kid too. (unless that's kid's warped or something).

though in R.R's defense I think was more intended for adults thank kids. like Shrek.

soulfulsin

[38]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 7

Well, I don't mind the attention she gets online, although I dislike when people draw her chest out of proportion. She's not that big.

And there will always be people who turn children's shows into adult stuff. I'd suggest looking into the Avatar fandom for an example, but gods, you should stay away from that if you value your sanity.

Iguana23

[39]Jan 10, 2008
    Hee, hee...

Let's leave Malina the way she is...she's beautiful the way she is...

ardkuzco

[40]Feb 8, 2008
    • level: 3

Well let say Disney makes a movie on dvd with Malina married Kuzco and called Malina New Groove

and let say the movie makes 300 million and the movie a big hit, since disney all about the money most likely it not matter that Malina a empress disney would make her a princess

but you may ask but Malina a empress,well would she be a princess as well if her movie made money

well I did a lot movie watching and being a disney fan I found out

Mulan not a princess but look how well her movie did cost to be made was 90 million and the take was 300 million not counting merchandise so the movie made money

well there two princess who are not official who are they?

princess kida from Atlantis the lost empire through the movie made a little money but not that much.

there the other princess princess elionwey from the black cauldron which about 2 weeks in the theatres

so they are not two princess official cause their movies made no money and disney is all about the money

Edited on 02/08/2008 8:54am