The Emperor's New School Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Should Malina be Considered for a Disney Princess? *Possible Spoilers*

Hayate_Kakashi

[41]Feb 9, 2008
    • level: 10
    ardkuzco wrote:

Well let say Disney makes a movie on dvd with Malina married Kuzco and called Malina New Groove

and let say the movie makes 300 million and the movie a big hit, since disney all about the money most likely it not matter that Malina a empress disney would make her a princess

but you may ask but Malina a empress,well would she be a princess as well if her movie made money

well I did a lot movie watching and being a disney fan I found out

Mulan not a princess but look how well her movie did cost to be made was 90 million and the take was 300 million not counting merchandise so the movie made money

well there two princess who are not official who are they?

princess kida from Atlantis the lost empire through the movie made a little money but not that much.

there the other princess princess elionwey from the black cauldron which about 2 weeks in the theatres

so they are not two princess official cause their movies made no money and disney is all about the money

First of, learn to spell kid. It's hard to make out what your trying to say. Im not bothering to read it all, it doesn't seem to add much to the discussion. It's more of a "what if?" scenerio. o_o
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lilymanz

[42]Feb 9, 2008
    • level: 1
    Lol. I've seen most of 'em princesses, and their stories are usually the PRINCESS themself are the main character. And in this case, Kuzco's the main character. Perhaps Malina shouldn't be considered a Disney Princess, eh? :B

ardkuzco

[43]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 3
    Sorry I stink at spelling

CinthyIglesia

[44]Jan 12, 2012
    • level: 1

Well I think Malina is considerate a princess because if she marry with Kuzco she becomes an empress and no a princess