The Emperor's New School

Girls Behaving Oddly

Aired Weekdays 4:00 PM Feb 24, 2006 on Disney Channel

• It was okay, they colld have done better though.

6.1
    When Malina finds out she gets an A she freaks out. Then seeing a bad girl in school, attempts to be just like her, the girl Moxie dares her to steal a teacher's chimes. Meanwhile Kuzco and Kronk try to get her back so they change into girls. But Malina bails, and Kuzco and Kronk must go and do the work for her, but Malina comes and stops them, in the end Malina finds out that she really got an A+. they also find out that moxie was an A student. i have 9 more words so... Malina Kuzco, Moxie, KRONK
  • This is what I am talking about!

How many people loved this episode? If so, give me a show of thumbs up for agreement! This episode was so well written. It was different from the others in so many ways. We got to see a lot of character development, we also didn't have the same old "Yzma trying to fail Kuzco" plot, and Kuzco was actually helping someone other than himself. Believe that! The overall story was magnificent. I loved everything about it. I liked it when Kuzco and Kronk turned themselves into girls to help get Malina out of trouble. I saw a very different side in each character and the series itself. I also liked the whole Kuzco, Kronk, and Malina trio that was very obvious and sweet. I also loved the new and different characters we met in this episode like Moxie and Mr. Purutu. This is the best so far. I'm ready for more like this!
  • Interesting episode. Possibly a trio of Kuzco, Kronk, and Malina?

I really liked this episode, besides Malina trying to join new clubs, which made no sense since she's supposed to be president of all of them, I think. It seems that Kuzco, Kronk, and Malina are starting to be something of a trio. I don't have a problem with that, but if this trio was just a one-timer or just spread into a few more varied episodes then I wouldn't like it as much. And since Kronk has to be with Yzma, who didn't appear in this episode, the trio probably wouldn't be that permanent.

So, overall, I'd give this episode a 9.2.