The Emperor's New School

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

flohoswald

The Emperor's New School Fan Reviews (130)

• This is a core cartooon.

This was a very popular show in my opinion. I can still talk about this show too. Its Nostalgic.
  • One of my favorite shows ever

I wish this was still on Disney Channel. This and Kim Possible were awesome. I like Phines & Ferb too. I really don't get Fish Hooks and Gravity Falls.
  • I love this show.

How could anyone dislike or never have heard of this show? I think that it is a great show and deserves more recognition and praise than shows like Family Guy or South Park. Of course the gags are repeated from the movie in the first season but, I thought that that was the perfect start to introduce the show and it's too bad that they don't carry that as the show progresses. The movie was all right. It wasn't exactly the best but, it was all right and as far as I'm concerned, I'm glad that Kuzco's voice changed. It's one of the reasons why I watch this show in the first place. What I don't like about the show is Kuzco's selfish and sometimes cruel nature and that he has a crush on Malina. If the writers could avoid those, the show would be perfect.
  • I love THIS Incan "Nestor" :D :D :D :D

Title: good.

Theme song: also good.

Voices: well, it's a shame that D.Spade(Kuzco in the movies) didn't voiced Kuzko, yet all voices are good.

Characters: that lovable rude, heartless and spoilt emperor guy (Why do ALL cartoon monarchs are like that - Tutenstein, Nestor... Neverless, I love them all *hugs Nestor*) Krunk who is neither good nor bad, cause he works for Yzmasaurus and a cocky bratz girl who I dislike much (Probably because Kuzko loves her and she doesn't give him a blink)

Story: An ex-emperor(Or should that be future emperor?) has to face going to akademy. The story is pretty good.

Humour: OH YEAH! It's even better than that %&*%"! "class of 3000" and that ^$"!%*! "Best ed" I watch that last TV cartoon garbage just for it's good(sometimes) humour. Yet, this show has the five star humour. And it's jokes are pretty simple too - like in the first episode when "rabbit face" flew through the air "Ha, my butt's in the fountain" and then BOOM! Yzma: "You have to be kidding!" That part was hillarious! *sigh* why can't my WoQ have this funny stuff?

Art: The only bad side. To make the drawing easier, everything was made to look "simpler". And by the way, Kuzko probably suffers from anorexia, because he looks REALLY skinny.

In conclusion: I think I see cupids in the air, because I'm starting to look at Kuzko, no offence, Nestor :)
  • An underrated gem.

I think this show really needs to be appreciated more. Since I'm a big fan of The Emperor's New Groove, Kronk's New Groove, and just Disney in general, this show has probably become my favourite cartoon.

I'll admit that a couple of episode plots can be somewhat lacking, but it's still got a great soundtrack, clever humour, and it's an interesting idea; it takes place after The Emperor's New Groove. Kuzco must graduate from Kuzco Academy (a school which he paid for - hence the name) in order to be Emperor again. Sounds simple enough, right? That's where you're wrong - this show is crazy, hilarious, and just downright random. I'll always watch it whenever I want a good laugh.

Overall, this show is great. In fact, it's probably the only good cartoon Disney will air nowadays. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys comedy.
    10/10 from me.
  • Very funny and a good show.

A show about a emperor who has to go to school to become a emperor. Kuzco who is very selfish and is scared easily. Has to pass every assignment he is given or else he fails to become emperor. He also has to watch out for yzma and kronk, who are trying to destroy kuzco so yzma can become empress. Kuzco also has a crush on malina who he calls hottie hot hottie and sometimes she returns his affection with a kiss and that makes kuzco go bonkers. Kuzco lives with pachas family, who sometimes wish he didn't invite kuzco to stay with them. All And All This Is A Really Good Show.
  • kuzco goes to school

kuzco goes to school why i don't kno

kuzco an emperor goes to school(i don't kno why)is selfish childish yzma a really old women if u can consider her to be that try to try make kuzco fail and become empress why would she become empress i don't kno malina a new could be considered kuzco only real friend

kronk is like 24-28 in a high school well i think it's a high school and tryes 2 help yzma half the time and kuzco the other half sorry for the bad Review oh well this show rules thanks for reading and bad spelling
  • Disney's The Emperor's New School is a Disney series based on a movie, The Emperor's New Groove

This show is based on the movie, The Emperor's New Groove and succeeded by The Emperor's New Groove 2: Kronk's New Groove. This is about an emperor named Kuzco who needs to graduate first to claim his position again. Although he always act as if he is still an emperor, his friends accept him. Malina, one of the school cheerleader and the smartest student in the school always help Kuzco accomplishing his school tasks and help him graduate. Kuzco thinks she's a hottie hot hottie.

Pacha and Chicha's family treat Kuzco as a part of their family. This show is really funny. Yzma always try to fail Kuzco. She even disguises as Principal Amzy in Kuzco's school. She always end up failing. The part called Kuzco's doodle sometimes makes me laugh because his drawings are like drawings of a 4 year old. He always think like a kid. The best part I like in this show is when Kuzco or sometimes other characters pause the show for the reason that Kuzco notices something from a stuck spinach in Yzma's teeth and revealing a hair on Yzma's armpit and sometimes flashing back what happened earlier. This January 2008, Disney Channel Asia will air the Season 2 of this show. I can't wait for more stopping of show and what Kuzco will be transformed to.
  • I LOVE THIS AWESOME SHOW!!!

I LOVE this show sooo much, I love Kuzco hes sooo cute and funny!!! This a such a funny show and I never miss an episode of it. If Disney Channel cancels this show, they're an idiot! Because this is my favorite show ever. My favorite episode is How Now Sea Cow and A Fair To Remember! Ramon and Malina make a cute couple too I am not a Kuzlina supporter though cause I am in love with Kuzco!I always loved this show and i hope it gets five seasons, this show cheers me up whenever I'm sad and always makes me laugh
  • theres an emperor who has to go to high school befor being a proper emperor

The main person i Kuzco the emperor but befor he becums emperor he has to go to school and not get an F in any class.His abused secutary Ezma discises herself as the pricable of the school and trys to make Kuzco get a F!!! But her plans never work. Kronk (Ezmas assistant) carys out all Ezmas plots most of her plots are using potions to turn him into animals and get an F

Kuzco's girle is Malena Shes smart (A+ student) who acording to Kuzco is a hotty hot hotty. In some episodes Malena likes Kuzco but in some he dosen't
  • just like if Walt Disney made it funny but no gross jokes the characters ome alive not all these outright funny but the plot make up for it one of the best cartoons ever love the kuzco Malina. romance

just like if Walt Disney made it funny but no gross jokes the characters come alive

not all these outright funny but the plot make up for it

one of the best cartoons ever

love the kuzco malina romance

ktonk and yzma are great villains.and serect lab joke never git old.one joke stinks the the bug bug and the monkey monkey monkey eat the bug character said what up with the bug and monkey boring but but but but but walt disney would like think series a lot plus they dump over used storylines

season 2 off and off and running and it is great
  • I'm so sick and tired of so many people bad mouthing this show...

I don't get why this show is so underappreciated. It's actually a really good show, you just gotta pay attention to it. The jokes are funny, (and I DO understand that they were repetitive in season 1) but now that show has upgrated itself overall, and is a fun show to watch. The characters are cool and I think that it has maintained its TENG essence still. I think, the reason why so many people dislike it is because that it's different from the regular junk they show on DC. I hope that this show will continue on for many more episodes because it definately deserves it!
  • This show is just getting better and better...

This show started out in a rocky begining, from what I thought were unexperienced writers and overused lines and jokes. As the show progressed you got to know more about the characters and the story line, and it seemed to be pretty darn interesting. You negan to develop a love for the loveable characters. You also began to slowly adapt to its sense of humor, and let me tell you it's probably one of the funniest shows on TV today....Kuzco and Malina's affection is just amusing and exciting to follow. Now that season 2 is out it just keeps gettong better and better with every episode and I believe will succesfully recuperate this show.
  • the evil yzma wants to be emperoress but kusco is the heir to the throne but first he must graduate from kusco academy. in every epesode he gets into a situation and yzma tries to use it to get kuzco expelled.

the evil yzma wants to be emperoress but kusco is the heir to the throne but first he must graduate from kusco academy. in every epesode he gets into a situation and yzma tries to use it to get kuzco expelled (she always involves poitions that turn people into animal on kuzco in her plans) so that he can't be emperor
  • uh??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Disney's The Emperor's New School , is basically a television series companion to the movies The Emperor's New Groove and Kronk's New Groove . This time, Kuzco must graduate school before he can claim the throne and become the official emperor. Besides passing all his classes, he has to keep thwarting attempts by the infamous Yzma and Kronk to stop him. Yzma is now disguised as the principal and Kronk is disguised as a student. The Emperor's New School stars Wendie Malick (Fillmore! and Jake In Progress) as Chicha; Jessica Dicicco (The Buzz On Maggie) as Malina; J.P. Manoux (Phil of the Future) as Kuzco; and Patrick Warburton (Kim Possible and Less Than Perfect) as Kronk. The only returning stars from the original movies are Eartha Kitt as Yzma; Patrick Warburton as Kronk; Wendie Malick as Chicha; and Bob Bergen as Bucky. You can catch The Emperor's New School every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on Disney Channel. It also airs on ABC Kids every Saturday morning at 9:30AM ET. You can also watch it on Toon Disney at 3:00PM ET. The show is currently airing in the UK also. This is the first Disney Channel original series to make it onto three stations in less than a week's time, making it a monumental record-holder. The theme song for the series is a reminiscent of the tune from YMCA including the disco style tempo. Below are the lyrics. He's on his way to the throne, he's on his way to success. But he has to go to school, he has to ace that test. He's an emperor to be and he's totally. Kuzco : You know it's all about me! Palace Guards : Exactly! He's goin' to Kuzco Academy. He has to learn his ABC's. Don't try to stop him, To top him. Yzma : To destroy him right? Kronk : Uh... K-U-Z-C-O! Kuzco! Kuzco! Go, Go! He's got the cool. He's got the charm and the looks. And the hottie that can help him read that thing called book. He's going to Kuzco Academy. Come on, Kuzco. Got to fulfill his destiny. His friends are loyal. It's royal. They'll help against the foil. Kuzco : Friends? I thought this was all about me? Heh, Heh! Spell my name again! K-U-Z-C-O! Kuzco! Kuzco! Go, Go!
  • Bride of Kuzco

I think this episode was good because it proves malina actually likes kuzco. Malina didnt act like she wanted to go on the date but then you see her working hard to make a nice date.Then you see her get upset that he was getting married. At the end he apologizes after not going with the wedding.So this episode proves Malina likes Kuzco
  • Awesome show!

"The Emperor's New School" is the best Disney Channel Original Animated Series. It's really hilarious! I admit, when I first saw the commercial, I was like: "Boring! Another movie ruined with a show". I guess I was dead wrong. All in all, this is one of Disney Channel's best series.
  • One of the best shows on Disney.

The Emperor's New School is about Kuzco going to school so that he can pass his test and become emperor. The evil Yzma is the principal of Kuzco Academy. SHe teams up with Kronk to try and get rid of Kuzco. I love the show because it is hilarious and really amazing. I watch it everytime it comes on.
  • ITS A PREEEEEEEEETY GOOD SHOW

Disney's The Emperor's New School, is basically a television series companion to the movies The Emperor's New Groove and Kronk's New Groove. This time, Kuzco must graduate school before he can claim the throne and become the official emperor. Besides passing all his classes, he has to keep thwarting attempts by the infamous Yzma and Kronk to stop him. Yzma is now disguised as the principal and Kronk is disguised as a student.

Malick as Chicha; and Bob Bergen as Bucky.

• u know u shuoldent judge a book by its cover yeah so wat it seemed pretty lame on the commercail but when i was over my cousins he forced me to watch it cause he liked it and it was cool

i hated the show once i heard of it and i was mad cause phil of the future was canceling cause of it (hakket from phil of the futere plays the emperor and who would really do two shows at once) but when i watched i liked it and yes i still dont like the movie but its a good show not the greatest but not the worst
  • An emporer goes to school to become emporer and a woman named Yzma tries to take the crown away from him.

This show is perfect and is funny. This is a great new TV series. The jokes are funny the whole thing is just full of laughs and stuff that you would really like to watch over and over again. If you like the movies you will really like this new Disney channel series.
  • Kuzco can't become the emperor unless he passes school!

This show is actually pretty original. It made me laugh out loud a lot! The characters are really great. I had my doubts, because the commercials disney showed were pretty bad, but it turned out awesome! This show will definately become one of my favorites. The animation is interesting as well.
  • This is a really good show in my opinion. It is like the original movie.

This show is like the original movies, The Emperor's New Groove and Kronk's New Groove. They do a lot of things similar to the first movie. I think it is original. It is now one of my favorite shows. I can't wait until new episodes come on. If you haven't seen it be sure to watch it.
  • I dig it!

I really love this show! The premiere episode was too much like the movie, but was still really funny. The second episode showed that they won't follow the same formula all the time. The characters are great and the jokes play for my whole family. That's not easy to do.
  • This show needs help. Nevertheless, I appreciate it.

I first started watching this show when I saw the commercials first on DC. I was kinda shocked because I had been used to seeing The Emperor's New Groove and Kronk's New Groove had just come out. I thought "Oh, no, just another Disney crappy series based on a movie" (With the exception of Lilo and Stitch) I started watching it and I actually thought it was kinda amusing, with comedy that was different, comedy that meant you actually had to pay attention to the show. The characters were cool and Malina is pretty darn good looking. I agree with some of the haters that TENS has had the fault of using jokes over again but hey, it's just a show and it doesn't take away the show's high value.
  • Take a gander at the main page!

I\'m surprised at how much I like this show. Usually a movie (no matter how good) made into a show where most of the cast does not return just sucks. But this show is actually rather enjoyable. They have managed to stay true to the characters and follow a very believable plot line for the entire concept. Nice job!
  • The Emperor's New School needs fine-tuning...

The Emperor's New School needs fine-tuning as soon as possible! I mean yeah its funny and everything but its like the same plot as the movie, and Ive seen the movie a whole bunch of time and it gets board, so thats how the show is going. The people that make the voices in this show are no good either! They should haved hired the same people they did for the movie. It would have been better, way better!
  • The original 'The Emperor's New Groove' is my favourite film of all time. This outstanding series is JUST as good.

Groove..was an outstanding film. Kronk's New Groove was..average (Although he's an awesome character, It just shows that Kronk in large doses, doesn't work..)

This show continues off from where Groove.. ended.
    The humour is so crazy and wild, similar to stuff seen in Family Guy (or possibly, very possibly Drawn Together..
    except of course this show is rated G).

Most of the original voice-actors are back: Kronk (Patrick Warburton), and Yzma (Eartha Kitt).

It took me a while to get used to the absence of David Spade as Kuzco, but this new guy works JUST as well.
    If Eartha Kitt was absent, this show wouldn't be one of my favourites. She add SO much excitement to the show, that's really entertaining and funny.

It's animation is a bit more simple than any of the movies. It's more..cartoony. But that's exactly what it is, so it's forgiven. To me, this gem is like a TV series of Groove..and I'm so happy about that.
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!

The Emperor's New School is a very funny show which I like alot. It's a disney show which happens right after the movie Emperor's New Groove. In Emperor's New School, Kuzco has to go to shool and has to pass in order to become the Emperor again. He says that when he is emperorhe'll make Malina his emperess. If Kuzco fails Yzma becomes Emperess so Yzma is always trying to fail Kuzco. She has Kronk disguised as a student to help her. Kronk is also one of Kuzco's friends and he is very forgetful. He seems dumber than Kuzco. Kuzco is the emperor-to-be. He bought the school nad he has a crush on Malina. He is extemely self-centered and can be naive. He also talks too much. Malina is one of Kuzco's best friends. She is a really popular A+ average cheerleader. She likes to be perfect and she helps Kuzco out and tries to help him pass. Other characters are Pacha, Kavo, Mr. Mologuaco, Bucky, Chicha,Yupi, Tipa and Chaca. I like Emperor's New School because it is funny. My favourite character is Malina but i also like Kronk and Kuzco because they're funny.
  • Episode one might of been kinda slow but episode 2 and beyond are just great ^_^!

If you seen Emperor's new groove(one of my favorite disney movies by the way)you can understand its almost like it.But this time Kuzco needs to pass school to be Emperor but Yzma is trying to make sher he doesnt pass school so she can be the ruler.But lucky for Kuzco he has Pacha and his family to help him out and the girl hes in love with
    Malina to help him out.This series has most of the funny stuff from the movie(not all the time though) but also Yzma has help from Kronk to but he doesnt really help her very much he actually helps Kuzco more now.The show is good and I hope it has more then 2 seasons ^_^.
< 1 2 3 4 5