The Emperor's New School

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

The Emperor's New School Fan Reviews (131)

• On my 1st review of this show (this is my 2nd), I said: Needs fine tuning. The crew is probably doing all the fine tuning right now. This show has potential of being really good. Not GREAT. Well, I was wrong about That, because it IS Great now!

On my first review of this show (this is my Second), I said: "Needs fine tuning. I only saw the first episode. It was good, and the series will get better as it progresses. The makers of the show are probably doing all the fine tuning right now. I think after a while, this show will have the potential of being really good. Not GREAT, but enjoyed by Disney watchers, and not be called a waste of time."
    --------------------------------
    Well, I was wrong BIG time about the series not becoming "GREAT!"--because it IS Great right now!!! More than the required fine tuning (to take it from "good basic animation and quite entertaining" to "better") was done with that show, I think it's a Disney Channel success! (The animation and look of the show is WAY better, and the stories have gotten more interesting and entertaining. Good job, cast and crew - the show has evolved really well since the first episode :).