TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Best Nickelodeon show in a long time! NICK IS BACK!

TVwatcher8806

[1]Jul 5, 2011
    • level: 2

After watching the first few episodes I have to say that Nickelodeon did a great job on BUCKET AND SKINNER'S EPIC ADVENTURES! I grew up on the classic 90's shows and this reminds me of an updated version of those shows. The actors are super funny and the writing is finally back to what I loved as a kid. If you haven't seen this show I'd highly recommend it! What do you guys think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tigerdude22

[2]Aug 16, 2011
    • level: 43
    TVwatcher8806 wrote:

After watching the first few episodes I have to say that Nickelodeon did a great job on BUCKET AND SKINNER'S EPIC ADVENTURES! I grew up on the classic 90's shows and this reminds me of an updated version of those shows. The actors are super funny and the writing is finally back to what I loved as a kid. If you haven't seen this show I'd highly recommend it! What do you guys think?

I have to agree with you that this show is insanely funny. We actually have a true comedy show and it isn't created by Dan Schneider (the guy who comes up with corny and terrible jokes, sometimes good but mostly terrible). Sadly, it probably won't beat iCarly's rating but I really hope more people enjoy this show.

brak

[3]Nov 18, 2011
    • level: 2

i hate it, they suck at acting, and they havent showed this in weeks, thats my opinion...