The Equalizer Forums

CBS (ended 1989)

Need to know an episode name

eremecarg

[1]Feb 13, 2007
    • level: 1

Can anyone tell me the name of a particular episode.  I videoed most of the series, excepting for series 3 which unfortunately I missed most of.  The episode I need the name of (missed the beginning and the credits at the end) has to do with a family who stay at McCall's apartment.  McCall is/was getting his kitchen redone but was having trouble with the builder.  In the end the father of the family fixes up the kitchen while McCall deals with the people who are harassing him.  I don't know which series it was from either.  If anyone can help with the name it would be appreciated.  I am in the process of putting them all on DVD and want to slot it into the right spot.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

keravon

[2]Aug 7, 2007
    • level: 2
    The episode is called Unpunished Crimes - season 1 episode 21.

Blackbandit20

[3]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 3

I'm trying to find an episode of the Equalizer, in which McCall and his son are either camping or out in the woods and they battle some rednecks or otherwise woodsman hooligans who have either beat up or raped a girl about the same ago as Scott. The three of them hold the thugs off in a cabin. It was one of my favorites, but I dont see it listed. It has one of the better interplays between Robert and Scott to wit: Scott's reaction after McCall shoot at one of the thugs and runs him off

Scott: You got him, Pop!

Robert: Scott, I know we have had our differences, but under no circumstances are you to ever, ever call me Pop!

Any help would be most appreciated.

Catwoman87531

[4]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 55
    I think it might be The Children's Song, but I am not sure.

tbrittreid

[5]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 14

I know the above is almost a year old, but as it seems to be less than completely resolved, here goes:

Yeah, "The Children's Song" (Season 1, Ep. 7) is it. I didn't have any trouble tracking it down, because I remembered that Dana Barron (of Crossbow {where she got MY attention} & Beverly Hills 90210) was half of the victimized young couple.

michaelwheeler9615566

[6]Aug 6, 2014
    • level: 1

Hi, does anybody know which episode this is from please...all I know is McCall is chasing the baddies through a New York nightclub, there is a big screen TV playing in the back ground...any help would be gratefully appreciated.