The Event Forums

NBC (ended 2011)

Official Cancellation Thread: The Event

vellarod

[42]Jun 12, 2011
    • level: 9
    I hate when shows end without conclusion WTF!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OzgurKaplan

[43]Jun 21, 2011
    • level: 6
    Karaeana wrote:
    I hope SyFy picks this show up. Despite Heroes-level gaping flaws in logic and character motivation (and don't get me wrong - I loved Heroes, too), I enjoyed it very much and was looking forward to a second season (keeping my fingers crossed that the writing would be refined). I agree with everyone who stated that FlashForward was better. I was extremely disappointed when that one was canceled!

SyFy trashed better one Stargate Universe and much better one Capica. I see no way they are picking this one.

powerFly

[44]Jun 27, 2011
    • level: 3

to bad loved to see this one or Flashforward go on.....

DoguTemel

[45]Jul 29, 2011
    • level: 1
    OzgurKaplan wrote:
    Karaeana wrote:
    I hope SyFy picks this show up. Despite Heroes-level gaping flaws in logic and character motivation (and don't get me wrong - I loved Heroes, too), I enjoyed it very much and was looking forward to a second season (keeping my fingers crossed that the writing would be refined). I agree with everyone who stated that FlashForward was better. I was extremely disappointed when that one was canceled!

SyFy trashed better one Stargate Universe and much better one Capica. I see no way they are picking this one.

SyFy would even cancel BSG for that great fake wrestling program. And oh, also for the plagiarized characters show: Alphas.

For The Event, i hated the love story between blond girl and the short dumb guy, but i liked the sentinel story. It took too long to tell the real event in fact. i wont miss it.

Jack146

[46]Sep 13, 2011
    • level: 11

ngc244 wrote:
    A scene showing the present writers dying from Sophia's virus might be enough to win me over.... Ken

A man after my own heart.