The Event

Inostranka

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 07, 2011 on NBC

• Another good one!

This was another good episode it was far from perfect and not nearly as good as i would like but it was still fun entertaining and griping, The event new more normal style of story telling makes the show easier to follow and make the directions the chracters are going in more clear and understandable which is definitly a good thing for the less religous or unintelligent viewers but in my opinion taking away the old narritive tecnique has made the show feel abit bland and more normal it no longer feel different and fresh it now just feels like any of show, but that being said i felt that this was a good solid episode that made Thomas's plan clear, a Solid episode
  • Inostranka

Inostranka was a great episode of The Event and I enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of character and plot development. This episode moves the every thing forward, even if only in small steps, and had some good action scenes, drama, and intrigue. It was interesting to see how far Thomas would go to accomplish his plans. I thought it was great how Sterling was being tortured and his only hope was a detainee who made a sacrafice to make him believe her. Meanwhile Sophia reconnects with Leila's father who flew the plane, and he reconnects with his daughters and Sean. It was sad to see the outcome of this reunion for Sean. The last scenes with Dempsey were interesting and have my curiousity intrigued as to what that slab was and how its all connected. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!
  • we wait thru the season break for this?

Well, i didnt think the writing and the acting could get worse, but it has. Painful cliche in plot still reigns supreme.... stupid things such as stopping to get someone out of a car.... and suddenly and magically they cannot get their own car to start... there is another person there offering to help.... yet they barrell thru the woods on foot??

this show is beginning to make my eyes bleed. I'm not sure it is going to make it to the end of the season. It has oficially lost me.

The acting has gotten much worse... even Clea Duvall, whom I was excited for and have loved since her Carnivale days... seemed uninterested. I suppose it's hard to believe in your character when the writing is just plain bad.

We can only hope their next replacement show isnt such an Epic Eventful Failure.