The Evidence

Down for the Count

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 29, 2006 on ABC

• It's episodes like this one which are why I can't understand why the series has ended.

This episode was good from start to finish, the dynamic between the two main cops is epic and highly entertaining, and not to mention its nice to see Jack Malone's (Without a Trace) dad doing something besides losing his marbles. I don't know why this show has ended. Granted its very similar to Killer Instinct, which has also been cancelled, but both shows are good to watch. The viewers rating are high, loads of people seemed to watch them, why did it all end?

When the episode started and it had the narrator discussing the evidence I thought that that might get a little cheesy, but to be honest it didn't. It made it different from every other show, which was nice. Still, I can't argue with the executives, but it would have been nice to see more than the amount of episodes we saw of this programme.
  • A really well done episode.

If ABC will give this show a shot, I think it will be around for a while. The acting is good and the scenery is good. I would have never guessed that Orlando could do a serious role, cause he is so funny. This episode deals with the shady dealings of fixed fights & betting in the boxing world. The only thing that wasn't explained was why the guy was killed. Did he not want to fix the fight or was his sexual preference found out? I also, thought the end was funny.

Come on ABC find a place for this show and give it a longer run.