The Evidence Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Next episode pushed back?

WonderSlug

[1]Apr 15, 2006
    • level: 4
    I still see that this site has Episode 5 "Re-Evolution" scheduled for 4/19/2006.

However, all the listings for that day show a 2-hour episode of Alias from 8 to 10pm, and Invasion at "The Evidence"'s time slot of 10:00pm.

Has the show been cancelled, or been moved back one week episode-wise?

EDIT:

Well, it looks like the title for Episode 5 is actually that of "Invasion"'s episode that will air in that time slot.

So what is "The Evidence"'s REAL Episode 5?
    Edited on 04/15/2006 11:34am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dju010

[2]Apr 15, 2006
    • level: 88
    Yes it is strange.
    I think there won't be an episode next week. But when you check the official site from abc they added apparently the Invasion episode text into the Evidence. I thought that it was strange, but I don't watch Invasion so I trusted abc.com and submitted those information here. I'll change it when I get editor by tomorrow.
    I also wrote abc.com a Mail complaining about their information, but all I received, was a Mail where they write that they only answer a few mails and I should just check their websites to find my answer!?!

WonderSlug

[3]Apr 15, 2006
    • level: 4
    dju010 wrote:
    Yes it is strange.
    I think there won't be an episode next week. But when you check the official site from abc they added apparently the Invasion episode text into the Evidence. I thought that it was strange, but I don't watch Invasion so I trusted abc.com and submitted those information here. I'll change it when I get editor by tomorrow.
    I also wrote abc.com a Mail complaining about their information, but all I received, was a Mail where they write that they only answer a few mails and I should just check their websites to find my answer!?!

Yeah it is strange.

Also, I find it interesting that "The Evidence" doesn't have its own sub-forum on ABC's message boards. Other shows still in their first season, like "Invasion" and "Commander in Chief" do however.

Maybe they are waiting until it has something like 10 aired episodes before they devote space to it.