The Evidence Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Official Discussion Thread:Five Little Indians

danharr

[1]Apr 12, 2006
    • level: 45
    Tonight episode please discuss here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danharr

[2]Apr 15, 2006
    Okay a very good episode don't tell me no one saw it anyway the characters are fleshed out even further. The mysterious events surrounding Cole's wife keep getting deeper and Bishop continues to show himself as more than just comic relief. I knew the case was going to be interesting when the evidence is five corpses. I was generally surprised to see it was an obsession thing instead of the usual drug related plot-line. I can't wait to see who Cole's allie in the department is giving him his wife's case file and why there is so much mystery surrounding it.

WonderSlug

[3]Apr 15, 2006
    • level: 4
    I pretty much figured that the killer was who it turned out to be. I noticed that he looked at the kiss between the black guy and his girlfriend with a little disdain, likely wishing it was him kissing her instead of that guy.

Also, the fact that he ended up with only a single bullet to the head, while the other victims all had multiple gunshot wounds tipped me off.
    Edited on 04/15/2006 11:26am

danharr

[4]Apr 18, 2006
    Yea that made sense in the end but the one gunshot could've been someone just getting personal with him and the others could've been executed for association. I watch Criminal Intent so I expect the obvious not to be the answer but oh well still a good episode.

dju010

[5]Apr 18, 2006
    • level: 88
    What was obvious in my eyes was that someone from the six people on the table had to be the killer, because one walked out alive.
    In CSI (las Vegas) once was said, the first suspect is always the last one standing. Well five dead - six persons: A last one is standing and is a suspect, or could have stopped the killer.