The Evidence Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Official STRINGERS Discussion

dju010

[1]Jun 24, 2006
    • level: 88
    Tonight episode seven airs tonight. It will be interesting to see, how this episode looks, since ABC almost aired this as the finale.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danharr

[2]Jun 24, 2006
    • level: 45
    I can't believe I forgot to put this thread up!

dju010

[3]Jun 25, 2006
    Don't worry. As I wrote in the guidelines, I will be here as well
    Thank you about the other ones.

danharr

[4]Jun 25, 2006
    No problem but my saddness stems from the loss of points for the thread oh well at least i'll get some for my thread after I watch the episode.

dju010

[5]Jun 25, 2006
    You gain no points towards to your level with forum posts (well maybe as long as you're under level 10). If you just make posts to your post count, well then.

Back to topic:
    I really liked this episode!
    But what's up with the triangle Cole - Jackie - Emily

I think it was on of the better episodes, but I hope the finale next week can top this one. The ending here was quite pleasant, I still hope for a solution in love matters.

danharr

[6]Jun 25, 2006

Quote of the day " So how was herbie fully loaded?" classic anyway this was one of the better episodes of the series. It kept me engaged the whole time and the mystery of who the was the shooter, was done very well. I guess i've got LA blinders on because I didn't expect a case of gang violence and equal justice in SF. Even though I believe the paramedic did right the kid off that was no excuse for murdering her. On a lighter note I had no ideal what kind of prank Cole had played on Bishop but that photoshoped herpes ad was priceless. Glad to see Bishop and his brother are doing okay since at first Bishop didn't want him living there. Then the other story that'll never reach 
    fruition Cole finally moving back into the love arena and not with skinny British chick he he! Man abc is a cold bi**h the Evidence had a ton of commercial breaks I guess since it's going away abc dumped the commercial time on our show. I'm glad I have tivo can't imagine sitting through all that crap.