TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The Facts of Life Forums

NBC (ended 1988)

GREAT News for Facts of Life Fans!!

NikiMattson

[1]Mar 19, 2012
    • level: 11

I got so excited last week, when I was going through the guide on my TV, picking out what I want the DVR to record, and I usually go to TeenNick because I like Full House, When I went a little too far, a cartoon show is usually on after the two-hour block of Full House, instead, I found Facts of Life!!!

I thought I might be seeing things, but no, it was true, then I thought that maybe it was just on for a week or so, sometimes those little cable channels like to play hide-and-seek with shows, you get excited, get used to them, then POOF! Their gone! SurprisedBut no, it's there, hopefully to stay! Then I looked on Google, and it said that possibly, within the next month, The Hub, one of my favorite channels, may put it on their lineup! The Hub was the one that got me reconnected with great shows like Happy Days, Family Ties, Wonder Years and Doogie Howser again.

But for now, FOL is on TeenNick, at 6 a.m. (central) for a half hour! The only weird thing is, I found out I only missed one day of FOL, but they started on Season 3. and according to my guide, they aren't going in sequence.

BUT WHO CARES!! IT'S ON!! Thank you TeenNick and hopefully The Hub!!

Now if we could just get the remaining 4 seasons on DVD.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NikiMattson

[2]Mar 31, 2012
    I found out, The Facts of Life will be on the Hub, starting Monday April 2nd, 8:30 (central)!!
    They are starting at the beginning, which explains why TeenNick started with Season 3.

Tia1225

[3]Jul 16, 2012
    • level: 8

Sadly, Facts of Life doesn't come on HUB or Teen Nick in my area.Frown We have Full House in those time slots you mentioned.

NikiMattson

[4]Jul 28, 2012
    Bummer.
    TeenNick took off Facts of Life months ago, and now it's on the Hub on only Wednesday nights.