The Facts of Life

Less Than Perfect

Aired Unknown Feb 20, 1988 on NBC

7.8
  • I remember this episode very well from childhood. I must say, it\'s one of my favorite episodes of the entire show. It was so realistic to see Blair, this gorgeous beauty face reality and end up with a huge gash on her forehead. Is Blair gonna be pretty a

In this episode, Blair is driving home late at night, very very tired. She eventually falls asleep at the wheel and gets into a car accident. The results leave her with a big gash on her forehead from the crash. Thank goodness they didnt kill her character off...

Blair ends up in the hospital with her forehead all taped up, when the girls come into visit her. They talk for a while, and Blair wants to see what she looks like after the crash, she figures it must be pretty bad. They girls tell her it would be best not to look, and they leave her to sleep.

Blair lays there for a while, a little hesitant to see herself and decides she wants to see how bad the damage to her beautiful face was. She reaches for a nearby object laying next to her bed that can give her her reflection. She takes off the bandage and holds the object up to her face. She finally sees what she looks like. Its pretty bad.