The Fairly OddParents

Action Packed / Smarty Pants

Aired Daily 7:00 AM Mar 22, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• Excellent episode that I liked.

This episode was a good one and I truly enjoyed seeing many parts of it.

I liked the way Timmy played the Crash Nebula game because it looked cool and also the way A.J kept talking in the telephone and Timmy didn't turn the phone off was really funny and I enjoyed that part of the episode.

Another thing that was funny about the episode was the way the other school was named Snerd. Also the competition was tough and Timmy forgot about everything and that part didn't ended up good. But the way they won over the other school was great and it should be that way.

Also the other episode was also good and the way the world was like a live-action movie was great and it was one of the best episodes in the series without a doubt. The way Timmy challenged those ninjas was a very good fight.

In the other part Jorgen was the main villain of the live-action movie and wanted the power of all the fairies in the world to become more powerful, in which that wasn't a very good part but atleast it was fun seeing Timmy fighting against him for the first time was cool. The way Jorgen's cat attacked him in the face was funny and was a pretty good part in the episode.

In conclusion for being a great episode I give it a 9.4 superb rating for my review.