The Fairly OddParents

Fairly Odd Baby

Aired Daily 7:00 AM Feb 18, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• The introduction of the new "Fairly OddParents" character named Poof

I thought that this was a great "Fairly OddParents" 1-hour TV movie. It was a great introduction of a new "Fairly OddParents" character Poof. Timmy finds out that Cosmo and Wanda have always wanted a baby but they say that they can't because Jorgan won't let there be any more babies in Fairy World. Timmy wishes that Cosmo and Wanda would have a baby but then Jorgen disagrees with them and tells them "no" but the rule about baby wishing wasn't in the "Da Rules" book so Jorgan agrees to let Cosmo and Wanda have a baby. Now here is the weird thing that made my score low though... Cosmo was pregnant... not Wanda... Cosmo. How in the world can a male dairy be pregnant? I found it weird and didn't think it was appropriate for the little kids to see that. Cosmo gets the baby out and they all named the baby Poof (which didn't get the name until the end of this 1-hour TV movie). I thought that it was funny when Cosmo was going through his mood swings while being pregnant. The Anti-Fairies and then Pixies team up to get Poof to use his powers. It was funny when Jorgan kept going the restroom after eating those burritos. I also thought that Jorgan dressing up as a bunny was hilarious. Overall, despite the weirdness of Cosmo being pregnant, this was a great "Fairly OddParents" episode. 8/10

Note: marebear2009 requested me to review this episode.