The Fairly OddParents

Fairly Odd Baby

Aired Daily 7:00 AM Feb 18, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• The Fairly OddParents returned after a year hiatus and it gets an awful one...

When Cosmo and Wanda are distracted by babies, Timmy wishes that Cosmo and Wanda would have their own baby. But the Pixies and the Anti-Fairies find out and join forces to kidnap the baby and use his untapped power for world domination. It will be up to Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda, Jorgen, and some explosive burritos to save the first fairy baby born in 10,000 years. I thought that this an awful episode of the Fairly OddParents. Wow, 41 people reviews, I knew that would be a lot of people reviewing this TV Movie. I wanted to review a few Fairly OddPants I disliked. Anyway, speaking of this TV-Movie, it was just awful and unwatchable. I honestly can't stand every minute of it. The characters were super annoying. The vomiting gag was unfunny. Also, I thought Cosmo was at his worst here. IMO, he may give me some laughs from his dimwit stuffs, but half of them are annoying and unfunny. Another huge problem on why In hate this special so much was that Nick air this special a lot. What's the big deal? I watched it twice and I suffered from watching it. Overall, an awful special of the Fairly OddParents...can't believe this had to the first episode with Poof and it sucked (although the later episodes are not as bad as this one, expect for a few more)...so don't waste your time in this one. 1/10