The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

A all new FOP episode is coming: Foop becomes Vicky's anti-fairy godparent

AC

[1]Mar 26, 2013
    • level: 5

According to iTunes, a episode were Foop is Vicky's anti-fairy godparent is coming.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PookaMustard

[2]Mar 26, 2013
    That's App Trap right? Oh no, this is the episode that will definitely be a bigger reason in the demise of FOP... Well the end is coming near. By the way, she had fairies in The Switch Glitch, so why would she destroy them later if she used them to make Timmy miserable?

Weird.

luiz4200

[3]Mar 27, 2013
    • level: 38
    PookaMustard wrote:
    That's App Trap right? Oh no, this is the episode that will definitely be a bigger reason in the demise of FOP... Well the end is coming near. By the way, she had fairies in The Switch Glitch, so why would she destroy them later if she used them to make Timmy miserable?

Weird.

Because Foop would be more willing to help. Remember "When L.O.S.E.R.S. Attack"? I hope I get to see another face-eating spider.

PookaMustard

[4]Mar 27, 2013
    luiz4200 wrote:
    PookaMustard wrote:

Weird.

Because Foop would be more willing to help. Remember "When L.O.S.E.R.S. Attack"? I hope I get to see another face-eating spider.

No you misunderstood it. She used the fairies (Cosmo and Wanda) in The Switch Glitch to make Timmy miserable, and that's her favorite hobby. Unless Foop brainwashed her using his deceiving speak, this means that the writers forgot that such an episode existed, and so, forgot the fact that when she sees the fairies then she remembers the time when she haunted Timmy using his own fairies, as pointed out and proved many times in the series by Timmy, or they made her chaotic evil with a passion of... just killing anything she can attempt to kill.

And you can't pull off a fairy genocide mind you. But the recent episodes still attempt at that.

We all forgot the time when she just made Timmy go around himself either from her torture (not murder attempts) or from her... long lists of chores, and when she wasn't that much scary like how she is portrayed as now.
    Edited on 03/27/2013 12:38pm

FOP_fan17

[5]Mar 28, 2013
    • level: 22
    I'd rather see an episode where Poof wants to be a godparent like his parents, and when he sees Tootie crying one day, he decides to be her godparent.

luiz4200

[6]Mar 28, 2013
    PookaMustard wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    PookaMustard wrote:

Weird.

No you misunderstood it. She used the fairies (Cosmo and Wanda) in The Switch Glitch to make Timmy miserable, and that's her favorite hobby. Unless Foop brainwashed her using his deceiving speak, this means that the writers forgot that such an episode existed, and so, forgot the fact that when she sees the fairies then she remembers the time when she haunted Timmy using his own fairies, as pointed out and proved many times in the series by Timmy, or they made her chaotic evil with a passion of... just killing anything she can attempt to kill.

And you can't pull off a fairy genocide mind you. But the recent episodes still attempt at that.

We all forgot the time when she just made Timmy go around himself either from her torture (not murder attempts) or from her... long lists of chores, and when she wasn't that much scary like how she is portrayed as now.

Weren't those events erased from her mind? If she remembered, she'd have recognized the fairies during Wishology.

PookaMustard

[7]Mar 28, 2013
    But Wishology is a trainwreck plotwise (exactly like Sonic '06 is). In Timmy's Secret Wish, Timmy grew up, forgot his fairies and all, but he still seems to remember something missing in his life, which are the fairies, with the help of Crocker.

The events may be erased, but you can remember what happened when someone... tells you about in detail.

luiz4200

[8]Mar 29, 2013
    PookaMustard wrote:
    But Wishology is a trainwreck plotwise (exactly like Sonic '06 is). In Timmy's Secret Wish, Timmy grew up, forgot his fairies and all, but he still seems to remember something missing in his life, which are the fairies, with the help of Crocker.

The events may be erased, but you can remember what happened when someone... tells you about in detail.

And who'd tell Vicky? Besides, she only had fairies for what? A few hours? Timmy had Cosmo and Wanda for 50 years if you're gonna take "Timmy's Secret Wish" in consideration.

LRifle

[9]Apr 1, 2013
    • level: 10
    PookaMustard wrote:

I didn't like Wishology either, but it wasn't a complete trainwreck... well.. maybe it was... ok it was.

However, this episode seems like it has potential. Vicky has not been utilized as a character properly since maybe Frenemy Mine, but that is still stretching it. Her recent appearances, including the Odd Pet appearance, seem generic and written like "Ok, we need someone to demonstrate Sparky's powers on... bring in the Vicky guinea pig". On top of that, Foop has turned out to be a pretty funny villain, although I'd really like it if he wasn't a flying icecube and they put some effort into his design. Vicky getting an Anti-Fairy was one of the rumored FOP theater movie storylines, so it will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

PookaMustard

[10]Apr 2, 2013
    luiz4200 wrote:
    PookaMustard wrote:

And who'd tell Vicky? Besides, she only had fairies for what? A few hours? Timmy had Cosmo and Wanda for 50 years if you're gonna take "Timmy's Secret Wish" in consideration.

Besides, she were left as a youngster 5 year old after she lost her fairies... she would remember the time when she jumped from 5 years back to 16 years old in a moment, right?

I hope her appearance in this isn't a la Wile Coyote. Oh and Foop... and NEVER FORGET DA RULES.

LRifle

[11]Apr 3, 2013
    • level: 10
    PookaMustard wrote:

Besides, she were left as a youngster 5 year old after she lost her fairies... she would remember the time when she jumped from 5 years back to 16 years old in a moment, right?.

I'm pretty sure Timmy explicitly said she would not remember anything that happened after he wished her back to normal. However, anything is possible in the FOP plot, and something like "I vaguely remember this happening in (previous episode plot)" is a definitive possibility... if the current writers weren't so bad at referencing past continuity. Outside of Crocker's backstory (which itself has been tinkered slightly in recent episodes) pretty much every pre-Poof plot is outright ignored by the current FOP circus staff, with the exception of little tidbits like the AC muffin or CC remote meant to sate the desires of older fans but are ultimately meaningless.

luiz4200

[12]Apr 3, 2013
    PookaMustard wrote:
    luiz4200 wrote:
    PookaMustard wrote:

Besides, she were left as a youngster 5 year old after she lost her fairies... she would remember the time when she jumped from 5 years back to 16 years old in a moment, right?

I hope her appearance in this isn't a la Wile Coyote. Oh and Foop... and NEVER FORGET DA RULES.

Why? Do you think we had already too much of a Wile E. Coyote plot in "Back to the Norm"? Well, Norm did.