The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

"A Fairly Odd Christmas" - premiering Friday, Nov. 30, at 8 p.m. (ET/P

alfa9delta

[1]Nov 8, 2012
    • level: 6

Columbia Records and Nickelodeon celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with the release of Merry Nickmas, available Tuesday, Nov. 20. Join Nickelodeon favorites Big Time Rush, Rachel Crow, the casts of Victorious and How to Rock, Drake Bell and SpongeBob SquarePants, as they get into the holiday spirit with their own recordings of "All I Want For Christmas," "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town" and "Jingle Bells" (see full track-listing below).

Kicking off the holiday season, Rachel Crow will perform "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town" in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Rachel will be showcased on the Dora the Explorer float, joining Dora and her friends on an adventure to help Swiper learn the true meaning of Christmas.

Rachel's rendition of "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town" will also be featured in Nickelodeon's "A Fairly Odd Christmas," the sequel to 2011's hit live-action TV movie, "A Fairly OddMovie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!" premiering Friday, Nov. 30, at 8 p.m. (ET/PT). The original TV movie follows the exploits of Timmy Turner (Drake Bell), and his well-meaning fairy godparents, as he tries to save Christmas, but first he's got to get himself off the naughty list.

Source:https://research.tdwaterhouse.ca/research/public/Markets/NewsArticle/100-313p6666-1

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FOP_fan17

[2]Nov 8, 2012
    • level: 22
    I think I'll be able to tune in...since I liked the first one, I should like this one!

bewitchedfan2k

[3]Nov 9, 2012
    • level: 12

http://www.tvguide.com/news/fairly-odd-christmas-1055770.aspx

Edited on 11/09/2012 12:47pm

FOP_fan17

[4]Nov 11, 2012
    That actually looks good! I would have loved to see Jason and Cheryl again, but Crocker's actor is a hoot!

LRifle

[5]Nov 11, 2012
    • level: 10
    Well, its good to see they brought back Crocker, even most of the people who hated this movie admit his portrayal was unexpectedly good.

I'm not expecting a whole lot from this movie, but the quicker we get it out the way the faster we'll get back to the cartoon.

PookaMustard

[6]Nov 12, 2012
    • level: 5

I've waited for two days just to post this lol. I hope this is not another letdown like the previous one, maybe even go easy with the story and not cram it into a 1 hour movie.

alexspotsme

[7]Dec 1, 2012
    • level: 15
    So... did anyone watch it? I'm watching it as a rerun and it's not bad. Good premise, but I had no idea there was a Fairies VS Elfs conflict. Did that happen in the show?

I still get a kick out of seeing Daran Norris playing Timmy's Dad.

FOP_fan17

[8]Dec 2, 2012
    ^We did watch it, we have a discussion thread up.