The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Annie Awards 2013

cozmorocks12

[1]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 14

FOP nominated for one Annie. Surprisingly even though there was one episode this entire year.

#6 - Best Animated Television Production For Children

The Fairly OddParents 'Farm Pit' – Nickelodeon Animation Studios

TUFF Puppy got three.

#15 – Character Design in an Animated Television/Broadcast Production

Gordon Hammond 'T.U.F.F. Puppy: Dudley Do-Wrong' – Nickelodeon Animation Studios

#19 – Music in an Animated Television/Broadcast Production

Guy Moon 'T.U.F.F. Puppy: Really Big Mission' – Nickelodeon Animation Studios

#25 – Voice Acting in an Animated Television/Broadcast Production

Jeff Bennett as Keswick 'T.U.F.F.Puppy: Pup Daddy' – Nickelodeon Animation Studios

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FOP_fan17

[2]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 22
    Was FOP ever nominated for Annies back in the early 2000's? I feel like that would have been an excellent time to nominate the show. It had consistent high quality that was worthy of an Annie, especially since the great 90's shows were gone. But Farm Pit? I know, I know, I should be happy for FOP, but I can think of other post Odd Baby episodes that could have been nominated for an Annie. I know it's the only new episode that came out this year, but why not wait until a new season starts and then nominate it the year after?

alfa9delta

[3]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 6
    FARM PIT? really?? hmm, ok...

cozmorocks12

[4]Dec 3, 2012

FOP_fan17 wrote:
    Was FOP ever nominated for Annies back in the early 2000's? I feel like that would have been an excellent time to nominate the show. It had consistent high quality that was worthy of an Annie, especially since the great 90's shows were gone. But Farm Pit? I know, I know, I should be happy for FOP, but I can think of other post Odd Baby episodes that could have been nominated for an Annie. I know it's the only new episode that came out this year, but why not wait until a new season starts and then nominate it the year after?

I had to do some searching but FOP has consistently been nominated every year. Heck even those short Crimson Chin webisodes were nominated. I'm guessing someone in FOP's crew is making sure to submit their episodes for consideration every year.

PookaMustard

[5]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 5

Farm Pit, lol... Heck, just this episode? Uh... oh...

FOP_fan17

[6]Dec 3, 2012
    Well if they think Farm Pit is splendid work (and they must, if they think it's worthy of an Annie), then I shudder to think what is coming for next season.

PookaMustard

[7]Dec 3, 2012

I'd wait for Butch to be replaced with somebody else if he... takes the Dad route again. For years and years, Vicky was in the garbage dump, only used when needed, and used badly. Or the real Jorgen.

Wait-oh! Anti-Cosmo and Pixies are forgotten masterpieces! Heck.

LRifle

[8]Dec 4, 2012
    • level: 10
    Well... considering the competition on that list... I wouldn't even be surprised if Farm Pit won.

Although that is silly they'd choose that episode since it was made years ago and only aired recently.

stephdumas

[9]Dec 4, 2012

PookaMustard wrote:

I agree about the Pixies and I'm tempted to add Big Daddy, Blonda and Norm the genie to the list.

PookaMustard

[10]Dec 4, 2012

Norm... that genie's fantastic. He must appear again somehow, and that's a working and a good plot to use with Vicky. Not sure about Big Daddy and Blonda though. Farm Pit? Heck.

FOP_fan17

[11]Dec 4, 2012

PookaMustard wrote:

I'd wait for Butch to be replaced with somebody else if he... takes the Dad route again. For years and years, Vicky was in the garbage dump, only used when needed, and used badly. Or the real Jorgen.

The Pixies haven't been used since the Olympics episode, but the Anti-Fairies were last in "Balance n iFlour." That was(I think) the last episodeto air before "Farm Pit." It's actually a good episode, too!

stephdumas

[12]Dec 9, 2012

PookaMustard wrote:

Norm... that genie's fantastic. He must appear again somehow, and that's a working and a good plot to use with Vicky. Not sure about Big Daddy and Blonda though. Farm Pit? Heck.

That reminds me of a fanart of Vicky and Norm then I sketched a while ago when I imagined a fan-made title card.

Another character who should re-appear, as Alfa9Delta mentionned in another thread, is Remy Buxenplenty. He should desserve a new cameo appearance as well.

PookaMustard

[13]Dec 9, 2012
    I had your sketch on my computer, too good of an idea lol.

Also, I forgot who the heck Remy is (that rich kid with parents who forgot he even exist, and wears white clothing and is blonde/yellow?), but lets hope every good character shows up more.

Now, will Butch pull the "Dad" button? Considering that this episode didn't have Crocker, the villain of the new generation.

skyshaymin4ever

[14]Feb 20, 2013

i do in fact think remy should return as there is so much unknown about him. the main one i would like to see is remy's reaction to poof

luiz4200

[15]Feb 22, 2013
    • level: 38
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

i do in fact think remy should return as there is so much unknown about him. the main one i would like to see is remy's reaction to poof

He'd wish Juandissimo had a baby as well.

cozmorocks12

[16]Feb 22, 2013

luiz4200 wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

Honestly this sounds intriguing.

LordGrievous

[17]Feb 22, 2013
    • level: 13

PookaMustard wrote:

They're probably reluctant to use Vicky because Timmy has become so much of an evil brat that they would need to make Vicky even more evil to make Timmy look like he's still good in comparison, but now it's hard to do that without making her too violent for the censors.

PookaMustard

[18]Feb 22, 2013
    LordGrievous wrote:

PookaMustard wrote:

They're probably reluctant to use Vicky because Timmy has become so much of an evil brat that they would need to make Vicky even more evil to make Timmy look like he's still good in comparison, but now it's hard to do that without making her too violent for the censors.

And how is Timmy becoming an evil brat? Oh, I see the ending of Frenemy Mine coming... the fact that Timmy shot first in Open Wide. But still... I only see him being unable to deal with Poof that gently.

skyshaymin4ever

[19]Feb 22, 2013

cozmorocks12 wrote:

luiz4200 wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

that does sound intriguing doesn't it also i'd like to see jorgen and toothfairy have a kid and jorgen trying to handle being a dad i don't think it'll happen though

luiz4200

[20]Feb 23, 2013
    • level: 38
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

cozmorocks12 wrote:

luiz4200 wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

that does sound intriguing doesn't it also i'd like to see jorgen and toothfairy have a kid and jorgen trying to handle being a dad i don't think it'll happen though

Can anyone imagine a pregnant Jorgen? His craving would be satisfied by beating up everyone. He'd probably beat up his wife, who'd tolerate it out of respect for the pregnancy.