The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Anyone have Ideas for another Nicktoons Unite game?

Should Globs of Doom have featured Fairly Odd Parents?

OrangeOctopi

[1]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 16
    You guys may or may not have noticed that the newest one Nick came out with, Globs of Doom, Didn't have FOP in it. This really ticked me off. So a few people from the DP forums and I started thinking of new story lines for another Nicktoons Unite game. I want to know if anyone here on the FOP forums have any good ideas they want to share.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ultimatekey

[2]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 22
    Hey! I'm also a fan of the Nicktoon Unites games! They're fun! But I can't think of the story, so far they went through the Evil Syndicate saga, the Volcano Island saga, the Toybots saga, and now the Globulous saga. Oh, yeah in case you didn't notice this Spongebob and Danny are the only characters that is played in every Nicktoons Unite games. They were the only ones to play at Camp Castaway in Battle For Volcano Island. Jimmy was in every Nicktoons Unite game, but he wasnt playable in everyone, he wasn't playable in Battle For Volcano Island, and Patrick Star was in every Nicktoons Unite games, but he wasn't playable in "Nicktoons Unite"! Anyway, I don't have any ideas for now, but they will think of an idea for the next game! I hope it will be good!
    Edited on 05/16/2009 8:11am

rbfan

[3]Nov 26, 2008
    • level: 14
    I don't really have an idea right now.
    But I loved the origanal Nicktoons Unite game. Spongebob, Timmy, Jimmy, and Danny all coming together! It was awesome! (yes, I have played that game a good number of times)

stephdumas

[4]Nov 27, 2008
    • level: 10

I taught of an idea for a Nicktoons Unite game. They could use "the big superhero wish" and Michael J.J's fanfic "True heroes" as a point of start for a new game.

the FOP cast consists of : Timmy as Cleft, Crimson Chin, Trixie as Wonder Gal, Cosmo and Wanda as the main good guys, secondairy good guys: Blonda, Poof. Main bad guys: Crocker as Crocktopus, Nega-Chin, HP and Sanderson, Norm the Genie

DP: main good guys Danny, Sam, Tucker. secondairy good guys: Jack, Maddie, Jazz. bad guy: Vlad Plasimus

KM (Kappa Mikey): Mikey, Lily, Mitsuki, Guano for the good guys, Gonard as the bad guy

Wayside: main hero cast Todd, Maurecia, Dana, Stephen, Myron, Jenny. secondairy cast: Louis, Mrs Mush, Miss Jewls, Principal Kidswatter. Bad guys: Le chef and Mrs Gorf

Edited on 11/27/2008 5:57pm

rbfan

[5]Nov 27, 2008
    stephdumas wrote:

I taught of an idea for a Nicktoons Unite game. They could use "the big superhero wish" and Michael J.J's fanfic "True heroes" as a point of start for a new game.

the FOP cast consists of : Timmy as Cleft, Crimson Chin, Trixie as Wonder Gal, Cosmo and Wanda as the main good guys, secondairy good guys: Blonda, Poof. Main bad guys: Crocker as Crocktopus, Nega-Chin, HP and Sanderson, Norm the Genie

DP: main good guys Danny, Sam, Tucker. secondairy good guys: Jack, Maddie, Jazz. bad guy: Vlad Plasimus

KM (Kappa Mikey): Mikey, Lily, Mitsuki, Guano for the good guys, Gonard as the bad guy

Wayside: main hero cast Todd, Maurecia, Dana, Stephen, Myron, Jenny. secondairy cast: Louis, Mrs Mush, Miss Jewls, Principal Kidswatter. Bad guys: Le chef and Mrs Gorf

Not a bad idea.

bewitchedfan2k

[6]Nov 28, 2008
    • level: 12

Bit of a wildcard idea but perhaps an idea could be that Nick decide to cancel one of their shows and characters from the different shows all come together from each universe to do battle so to defend their show from cancellation (stop their universes from ending).

Ok it's a bit 'outside the box' that one.

Edited on 11/28/2008 9:19am
    Edited 2 total times.

OrangeOctopi

[7]Dec 3, 2008
    Out of the box yet compleatly brilliant.

spongeboy22

[8]Dec 5, 2008
    i have an idea but 1st i need to ask this question. who would be better in the game sheen or brobot from jimmy neutron

spongeboy22

[9]Dec 5, 2008

ok here goes

Nicktoons: Night of the Mind Controlled GIR-BOTS (4 PLAYERS)

its a peaceful day at zim's house when all of a sudden he's ambushed by plankton. the lights go out and GIR is gone. zim tells danny, spongebob, and jimmy what happened and they meet at the abandoned toy factory. jimmy finds out what happened, plankton captured GIR, inserted a device in his head that controls his mind, and scanned his body to make a whole bunch of robots to attack the multi-verse. the robots are a whole bunch of different versions of GIR. Jimmy gathers people from all the worlds the robots are attacking. this is where it starts to sound a little like globs of doom. the robots are taking turning a person from each world into a cyborg, and the cyborgs are the bosses. jimmy explains that they can use the jimmy bot in the toy factory to defeat plankton and GIR, but they need to find certain items from each world so it'll allow the people in each universe into the robot. at the last minute zim adds an adjustment that makes the robot look like him. so in the end its kind of like a giant robot battle between zim and GIR.

players-4

characters-20

bosses:10

worlds-11

levels-29

characters.....

SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy

The Fairly Odd Parents: Timmy (with cosmo, wanda, and poof), Molly (with her fairy(i forget the name))

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius: Jimmy, Bro-Bot

Danny Phantom: Danny, Sam, Dannielle

Tak and the Power of JuJu: Tak

Avatar: The Last Airbender: Aang, Katara

El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera: El Tigre/Manny, Frida

The Mighty B!: Bessie, Penny, Sissi

Invader Zim: Zim, Gaz

you'll noice i have a few how you say short lived characters (Molly, Dannielle, Bro-Bot, Sissi). i just thought it'd be fun to throw them into the ring. If anyone knows the name of mollys fairy(from the episode wishing well) please tell me so i can edit this.

worlds(each nicktoon world has 3 parts to it)

1.Toy Factory Tutorial Level

2.San Francisco(bessies world)

3.Pupununu village/Juju world

4.Retroville

5.Fire Nation/Earth Kingdom

6.Amity Park/Ghost Zone

7.Miracle City

8.Dimmsdale/Fairy World

9.Zim's Town

10.Bikini Bottom

11.Mars (final Battle)

_______

Bosses

1.Happy Higgenbottom and Ben

2.Keeko

3.Cindy

4.Sokka

5.Tucker

6.Puma Loco

7.Jorgen and The Tooth Fairy

8.Keef

9.Squidward

10.GIR

_________

so thats my game idea. if you want, some other time i could post more about the levels in each world

OrangeOctopi

[10]Dec 6, 2008
    Sounds like tons of fun. THANK YOU for including El Tigre!
    Molly's Fairy Godmother's name is Swizzle, or something very simmilar to that.

spongeboy22

[11]Dec 6, 2008
    also in my game you can switch between manny and el tigre, so basically its like 2 characters in 1

rbfan

[12]Dec 7, 2008
    Nice ideas!

hazy_chan

[13]Dec 8, 2008
    • level: 1
    Well I think whatever it is should have AntiCosmo and AntiWanda

rbfan

[14]Dec 8, 2008
    hazy_chan wrote:
    Well I think whatever it is should have AntiCosmo and AntiWanda

And you should be able to have the option to play as Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof!

FrigginGodess

[15]Dec 8, 2008
    Mabye this should be a hack?

lja136

[16]Dec 8, 2008
    • level: 7
    Like I stated in the Danny Phantom board, I've been writing a story that's a sequal to the Nicktoons Unite games. Each chapter will be in a different world, and each "boss" (except for the final one) has their own minions. I even came up with some alternate outfits for the characters if it was a game. I promice, new chapters comming up, it just took me a bit to get started on the second chapter.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4594696/1/Nicktoons_vs_The_Ultimate_Syndacate

I think the reason FOP wasn't used was because they were indecisive about having Poof in it, but that's just my guess. They were origionally going to have FOP (with Poof) in Globs of Doom; assuming Wikipedia was correct.

FrigginGodess

[17]Dec 9, 2008
    hmm. I read that. It sounds like an AWESOME idea! I wonder... can we make this into a game? I've seen hacks about games, and mabye this could be like an RPG (I dunno. Been playing Mother 3 for a long time. LOL)

OrangeOctopi

[18]Dec 9, 2008
    To Ija136: I read that, it sounds pretty good so far. This is my reminder to update soon!

To spongeboy22: You could have the same changable character option with Danny Phantom. I'm currently developing my own idea that has the same sort of thing.

spongeboy22

[19]Dec 10, 2008
    thats a good idea, should i do it with dannielle too
    Edited on 12/10/2008 3:20am

stephdumas

[20]Dec 10, 2008
    • level: 10

Another idea who could had been interesting to use is a "Nicktoons vs CN" based on the "Marvel vs Sreet Fighter/Capcom" videogames or "Marvel vs DC Comics" in the comic books. The main heroes of Nicktoons goes against the ones of Cartoon Network. Unfortunately, I guess this idea will only remains a pipe-dream.