The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

ComicCon 2011

FOP_fan17

[61]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 22
    ^Yeah, that's basically the reason I think none of the episodes make it in the Nielsens. But some of those writers used to work on Family Guy? I wonder what made them switch over to a kids' show? What I'm excited about is "Abra Catastrophe!" and "Fairy Idol" on today. Best birthday present ever.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stephdumas

[62]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 10

FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Yeah, that's basically the reason I think none of the episodes make it in the Nielsens. But some of those writers used to work on Family Guy? I wonder what made them switch over to a kids' show? What I'm excited about is "Abra Catastrophe!" and "Fairy Idol" on today. Best birthday present ever.

Better paychecks I suppose and/or they don't agree with some of Seth McFarlane ideas.

YellowRaven2715

[63]Jan 3, 2013
    • level: 6
    stephdumas wrote:

FOP_fan17 wrote:

Better paychecks I suppose and/or they don't agree with some of Seth McFarlane ideas.

Yes. Becuase Seth McFarlane always plays Pet Society!

YellowRaven2715

[64]Jan 21, 2013
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    stephdumas wrote:

FOP_fan17 wrote:

And Pet Society is screwed-up!

skyshaymin4ever

[65]Feb 19, 2013
    • level: 5

YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    stephdumas wrote:

FOP_fan17 wrote:

HEY! I PLAY PET SOCIETY IT'S A GREAT GAME

yea well seth and his minotaur yin yang yo character are scewed up even worse

YellowRaven2715

[66]Feb 24, 2013
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    stephdumas wrote:

FOP_fan17 wrote:

HEY! I PLAY PET SOCIETY IT'S A GREAT GAME

yea well seth and his minotaur yin yang yo character are scewed up even worse

But for me, Pet Society is screw-up!