The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

ComicCon 2011

  • Avatar of FOP_fan17

    FOP_fan17

    [61]Aug 14, 2011
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,083
    ^Yeah, that's basically the reason I think none of the episodes make it in the Nielsens. But some of those writers used to work on Family Guy? I wonder what made them switch over to a kids' show? What I'm excited about is "Abra Catastrophe!" and "Fairy Idol" on today. Best birthday present ever.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stephdumas

    stephdumas

    [62]Aug 14, 2011
    • member since: 07/15/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,025

    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Yeah, that's basically the reason I think none of the episodes make it in the Nielsens. But some of those writers used to work on Family Guy? I wonder what made them switch over to a kids' show? What I'm excited about is "Abra Catastrophe!" and "Fairy Idol" on today. Best birthday present ever.


    Better paychecks I suppose and/or they don't agree with some of Seth McFarlane ideas.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YellowRaven2715

    YellowRaven2715

    [63]Jan 3, 2013
    • member since: 11/26/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 200
    stephdumas wrote:

    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Yeah, that's basically the reason I think none of the episodes make it in the Nielsens. But some of those writers used to work on Family Guy? I wonder what made them switch over to a kids' show? What I'm excited about is "Abra Catastrophe!" and "Fairy Idol" on today. Best birthday present ever.


    Better paychecks I suppose and/or they don't agree with some of Seth McFarlane ideas.



    Yes. Becuase Seth McFarlane always plays Pet Society!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YellowRaven2715

    YellowRaven2715

    [64]Jan 21, 2013
    • member since: 11/26/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 200
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    stephdumas wrote:

    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Yeah, that's basically the reason I think none of the episodes make it in the Nielsens. But some of those writers used to work on Family Guy? I wonder what made them switch over to a kids' show? What I'm excited about is "Abra Catastrophe!" and "Fairy Idol" on today. Best birthday present ever.


    Better paychecks I suppose and/or they don't agree with some of Seth McFarlane ideas.



    Yes. Becuase Seth McFarlane always plays Pet Society!


    And Pet Society is screwed-up!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skyshaymin4ever

    skyshaymin4ever

    [65]Feb 19, 2013
    • member since: 11/28/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 240

    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    stephdumas wrote:


    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Yeah, that's basically the reason I think none of the episodes make it in the Nielsens. But some of those writers used to work on Family Guy? I wonder what made them switch over to a kids' show? What I'm excited about is "Abra Catastrophe!" and "Fairy Idol" on today. Best birthday present ever.


    Better paychecks I suppose and/or they don't agree with some of Seth McFarlane ideas.


    Yes. Becuase Seth McFarlane always plays Pet Society!
    And Pet Society is screwed-up!


    HEY! I PLAY PET SOCIETY IT'S A GREAT GAME


    yea well seth and his minotaur yin yang yo character are scewed up even worse

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YellowRaven2715

    YellowRaven2715

    [66]Feb 24, 2013
    • member since: 11/26/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 200
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    stephdumas wrote:


    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Yeah, that's basically the reason I think none of the episodes make it in the Nielsens. But some of those writers used to work on Family Guy? I wonder what made them switch over to a kids' show? What I'm excited about is "Abra Catastrophe!" and "Fairy Idol" on today. Best birthday present ever.


    Better paychecks I suppose and/or they don't agree with some of Seth McFarlane ideas.


    Yes. Becuase Seth McFarlane always plays Pet Society!
    And Pet Society is screwed-up!


    HEY! I PLAY PET SOCIETY IT'S A GREAT GAME


    yea well seth and his minotaur yin yang yo character are scewed up even worse



    But for me, Pet Society is screw-up!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.