The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Do you ever do any FOP drawings?

  • Avatar of kitkatbar3003

    kitkatbar3003

    [161]Oct 24, 2008
    • member since: 04/20/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 914
    I do too. I draw the randomest stuff XD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rbfan

    rbfan

    [162]Oct 24, 2008
    • member since: 07/24/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,250
    Cool pics of Delilah!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stephdumas

    stephdumas

    [164]Nov 1, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,027

    The reason why I asked some screenshot of the bus driver was because I taught of a sketch where the bus driver in FOP appears in various episodes by mentionning to introduce the more popular girl Trixie Tang when she gets on the bus. But here the following possibility when Trixie is now her true self and some others Nicktoons characters jumped on the occasion to take the place she left of the post of the more popular character, first there Lily from Kappa Mikey who gived a big speech to the bus driver, also Myron from Wayside and finally Veronica telling then "I am Trixie!", also some little cameos of Timmy and Mitsuki (who did a sweatdrop witnessing how Lily reacted). To complete the situation, Trixie now enjoy to be her true self instead of being in a golden cage.

    (and maybe I might do one of Doug Dimmadome, Mr.McBadbat and Norm, but that'll wait a bit later

    bus driver Lily Trixie

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NeokiToroko

    NeokiToroko

    [165]Nov 1, 2008
    • member since: 11/02/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 11

    I decided to try drawing in the FOP style a few days ago:

    http://super-luigi-89.deviantart.com/art/Wanda-102305840

    http://super-luigi-89.deviantart.com/art/Cosmo-102338105

    http://super-luigi-89.deviantart.com/art/First-Meeting-102348288

    http://super-luigi-89.deviantart.com/art/Vanna-102372385

    http://super-luigi-89.deviantart.com/art/Bemused-102385213

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrigginGodess

    FrigginGodess

    [166]Nov 1, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,969
    Nice pictures. Wait.. did you stole the android thing?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NeokiToroko

    NeokiToroko

    [167]Nov 1, 2008
    • member since: 11/02/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 11
    What android thing...? o_o
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrigginGodess

    FrigginGodess

    [168]Nov 1, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,969
    Princess Lando. You said that her pixie created her.

    It's just that I made a character ealier of an android (FEA_Unit) made by the pixies. If the Princess isn't an android, sorry for the miscalculation.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NeokiToroko

    NeokiToroko

    [169]Nov 1, 2008
    • member since: 11/02/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 11

    No, see, the pixie is supposed to be like me as a FOP character, and I made up the princess character, thus I "created" her. That's what that means. (She is based off an anime character.)

    And the princess is human.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrigginGodess

    FrigginGodess

    [170]Nov 1, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,969
    Oh! Oh. I know what she;s based off! Or something. Was she based off of Cure Black?

    Thanks for reminding me. I thought she was a android.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kitkatbar3003

    kitkatbar3003

    [171]Nov 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/20/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 914
    I like your pictures
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rbfan

    rbfan

    [172]Nov 3, 2008
    • member since: 07/24/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,250
    NeokiToroko wrote:

    I decided to try drawing in the FOP style a few days ago:

    http://super-luigi-89.deviantart.com/art/Wanda-102305840

    http://super-luigi-89.deviantart.com/art/Cosmo-102338105

    http://super-luigi-89.deviantart.com/art/First-Meeting-102348288

    http://super-luigi-89.deviantart.com/art/Vanna-102372385

    http://super-luigi-89.deviantart.com/art/Bemused-102385213


    Cool Pics!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rbfan

    rbfan

    [173]Nov 3, 2008
    • member since: 07/24/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,250
    stephdumas wrote:

    The reason why I asked some screenshot of the bus driver was because I taught of a sketch where the bus driver in FOP appears in various episodes by mentionning to introduce the more popular girl Trixie Tang when she gets on the bus. But here the following possibility when Trixie is now her true self and some others Nicktoons characters jumped on the occasion to take the place she left of the post of the more popular character, first there Lily from Kappa Mikey who gived a big speech to the bus driver, also Myron from Wayside and finally Veronica telling then "I am Trixie!", also some little cameos of Timmy and Mitsuki (who did a sweatdrop witnessing how Lily reacted). To complete the situation, Trixie now enjoy to be her true self instead of being in a golden cage.

    (and maybe I might do one of Doug Dimmadome, Mr.McBadbat and Norm, but that'll wait a bit later

    bus driver Lily Trixie


    Cool!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OrangeOctopi

    OrangeOctopi

    [174]Nov 3, 2008
    • member since: 10/29/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,314
    Someday I'll get that stupid Scanner to work and I'll show you all my sketches of my Origianl characters and a few random sketches I've done of Timmy and Cozmo. (I can't get Wanda down, her hair is harder than it looks!)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kitkatbar3003

    kitkatbar3003

    [175]Nov 3, 2008
    • member since: 04/20/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 914
    asdfgh I KNOW. I mean, it's just pretty much two parralel lines and a circle but I can't get it down.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stephdumas

    stephdumas

    [176]Nov 5, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,027

    I once mentionned on the Butch Hartman forums, a very long while ago a supposition then Trixie is a sort of prisonner in a golden cage, and that gived me this idea for a idea to sketch. Timmy and Trixie in her true self, run from Tad who hold a golden cage hoping to imprison Trixie to her former life. And there cameos from my other favorites Nicktoons Wayside and Kappa Mikey. Maurecia found then it's wonderful then Timmy helps Trixie by punching Todd who replied to Maurecia then they should help Timmy and Trixie instead of punching his arm. Myron and Lily said to Tad they're more worthty and popular with Mitsuki who sighs and Dana who replied to Myron then Tad don't have the same definition then Myron taught. Finally Veronica run after Tad telling "I am Trixie!" while Tootie watch stunned and confused and Chester said to her then she don't give the hives to her.....
    Note then they run using the "anime run" s-t-y-l-e we saw in some animes when the characters run.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stephdumas

    stephdumas

    [177]Nov 8, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,027

    here another FOP sketch then I posted on Deviantart http://stephdumas.deviantart.com/art/the-switch-Sam-and-Trixie-102996572

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rbfan

    rbfan

    [178]Nov 8, 2008
    • member since: 07/24/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,250
    stephdumas wrote:

    here another FOP sketch then I posted on Deviantart http://stephdumas.deviantart.com/art/the-switch-Sam-and-Trixie-102996572


    Cool!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stephdumas

    stephdumas

    [179]Nov 10, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,027

    rbfan wrote:
    Cool!

    thanks

    here another one, http://stephdumas.deviantart.com/art/Timmy-and-Maurecia-103235359

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rbfan

    rbfan

    [180]Nov 10, 2008
    • member since: 07/24/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,250
    stephdumas wrote:

    rbfan wrote:
    Cool!

    thanks

    here another one, http://stephdumas.deviantart.com/art/Timmy-and-Maurecia-103235359


    THAT'S AWESOME TOO!!!
    Good job, especially drawing Todd.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.