The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Fairly Odd Christmas

LRifle

[1]Apr 20, 2012
    • level: 10

Here are some first look image on the set of A Fairly Odd Christmas

Its the same set as before mostly but with Christmas crap strewn all about. I think thats Daniella Monet standing behind one of the nutcrackers in the top right picture.

Direct link:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_CV1akElsG8/T3PGax-GjxI/AAAAAAAAL0s/XxWYxYSGbwI/s1600/Fairly%2BOdd%2BChristmas.jpg

Edited on 04/20/2012 9:46pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stephdumas

[2]Apr 21, 2012

The old hot rod red car, it reminds me a bit of that 1932 Ford who appeared in the movie "American Graffiti"

FOP_fan17

[3]Apr 21, 2012
    • level: 22
    They actually did a really good job of portraying Dimmsdale at Christmas time. I certainly hope this movie is worth seeing, and that it airs over Christmas break so I can watch it.

forever_brit

[4]Apr 21, 2012
    • level: 16
    I must admit, they did a good job with the set.

skyshaymin4ever

[5]Apr 22, 2012
    • level: 5

that's sooo cool

spongejimmy2

[6]Apr 23, 2012
    • level: 2

I love the design for dimmsdale they'reexpanding their sets after a fairly odd movie grow up timmy turner!

skyshaymin4ever

[7]Apr 29, 2012

ikr geez

alfa9delta

[8]Jun 20, 2012
    • level: 6

A sneak peek of the movie will be shown in Comic-Con, on July 12:

THURSDAY, July 12, 2012

T.U.F.F. Puppy / The Fairly OddParents, 11:00a.m. – 12:00p.m., Room: 7AB

Panelists include Butch Hartman (creator/executive producer), Jerry Trainor (Dudley), Grey DeLisle (Kitty & Vicky), Daran Norris (Chief, Chameleon, Cosmo, Dad & Jorgen), Tara Strong (Timmy & Baby Poof), Susanne Blakeslee (Wanda & Mom), Matthew Taylor (Snaptrap & Quacky) and Carlos Alazraqui (Crocker & Mrs. Crocker) to feature a sneak peek clip of the upcoming Fairly OddParents live-action Christmas movie. Fans will also act as "news reporters" and interview talent with Q&A. Panel will also showcase a storyboard, with a reading by the voice actors, of select scenes from the upcoming T.U.F.F. Puppy Halloween special.

(http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/21/comic-con-details-on-the-legend-of-korra-and-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-panels)

LRifle

[9]Jun 21, 2012

^Hopefully someone can get a recording of it. I also hope the presence of a few FOP exclusive VAs means they won't just talk 100% Tuff Puppy agian

skyshaymin4ever

[10]Jul 6, 2012

you're in luck i might be going to comic con next week

lol i'm having my dad take me

FOP_fan17

[11]Jul 6, 2012
    ^I hope you can bring back lots of news!

cozmorocks12

[12]Jul 7, 2012
    • level: 14

FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^I hope you can bring back lots of news!

How about another Comic Con letter? x)

FOP_fan17

[13]Jul 7, 2012
    ^I highly doubt it would have any effect on the show at all, haha.

cozmorocks12

[14]Jul 8, 2012

How about skyshamin asks if we can have an episode like "Fairy Idol" but instead Cosmo is making up to Wanda after being a jerk all these years with the nag jokes and messes up big time for the last time (partly due tointerveningdue to planning by Juandissimo, Mama Cosma, and Big Daddy similar to Norm did in "Fairy Idol")? It can be the first fairy divorce in millions of years like in Fairy Oddbaby? Bet that could get the wheels turning on them bunch, no? I'm sure the Comic Con audience would like something like that.

alfa9delta

[15]Jul 8, 2012
    cozmorocks12 wrote:

How about skyshamin asks if we can have an episode like "Fairy Idol" but instead Cosmo is making up to Wanda after being a jerk all these years with the nag jokes and messes up big time for the last time (partly due tointerveningdue to planning by Juandissimo, Mama Cosma, and Big Daddy similar to Norm did in "Fairy Idol")? It can be the first fairy divorce in millions of years like in Fairy Oddbaby? Bet that could get the wheels turning on them bunch, no? I'm sure the Comic Con audience would like something like that.

I'd love watching an episode like that

fewmet

[16]Jul 8, 2012
    • level: 12

alfa9delta wrote:
    cozmorocks12 wrote:

A lot of people would. Unfortunately, Butch thinks kids are stupid and all that's needed to entertain them is noise, idiocy and violence. The only show he ever created that tried to include a bit more than that junk was Danny Phantom, but even it got sunk by the cheesiness that Butch just can't seem to resist inserting in his shows.

Cosmo needs to be dealt with, obviously. Everything that can go wrong with a once-appealing character HAS gone wrong with him. But then, ALL of the characters have suffered, and the show is barely watchable now, even for kids. Which is no doubt why it's lost so much popularity, but I doubt Butch has or ever WILL figure that out. He strikes me as being about as sensitive as a brick. And it's a shame - other shows have done very well by doing the OPPOSITE of what he does; look at Phineas and Ferb, the new My Little Pony, and the recent Gravity Falls. All three of those shows handle their characters and relationships brilliantly, and as a result, they enjoy not only a large kid audience, but tweens, teens and adult audiences as well. Something FOP USED to have, remember? But no more.

If you want to write another letter, Cozmorocks12, I don't see any harm in it. But don't get your hopes up. We've been burned before.

Edited on 07/08/2012 11:24am

alfa9delta

[17]Jul 8, 2012
    fewmet wrote:

alfa9delta wrote:
    cozmorocks12 wrote:

A lot of people would. Unfortunately, Butch thinks kids are stupid and all that's needed to entertain them is noise, idiocy and violence. The only show he ever created that tried to include a bit more than that junk was Danny Phantom, but even it got sunk by the cheesiness that Butch just can't seem to resist inserting in his shows.

Cosmo needs to be dealt with, obviously. Everything that can go wrong with a once-appealing character HAS gone wrong with him. But then, ALL of the characters have suffered, and the show is barely watchable now, even for kids. Which is no doubt why it's lost so much popularity, but I doubt Butch has or ever WILL figure that out. He strikes me as being about as sensitive as a brick. And it's a shame - other shows have done very well by doing the OPPOSITE of what he does; look at Phineas and Ferb, the new My Little Pony, and the recent Gravity Falls. All three of those shows handle their characters and relationships brilliantly, and as a result, they enjoy not only a large kid audience, but tweens, teens and adult audiences as well. Something FOP USED to have, remember? But no more.

If you want to write another letter, Cozmorocks12, I don't see any harm in it. But don't get your hopes up. We've been burned before.

I'm not aware of this "letter" story. Can anyone tell me,please?

stephdumas

[18]Jul 8, 2012
    cozmorocks12 wrote:

I could imagine also Cosmo being hit in the "kiwis" by Wanda just like how Duncan was hit in the kiwis by Courtney in TDI/TDA/TDWT, (just like this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rrBN4xFrCM ) then Cosmo said "I love high-pitching voice, but this is ridiculous".
    Edited on 07/08/2012 1:56pm

FOP_fan17

[19]Jul 8, 2012

fewmet wrote:

alfa9delta wrote:
    cozmorocks12 wrote:

I would PAY to seethe episode Cozmorocks12 suggested! I think most if not all fans would be quite pleased with it. And Fewmetbasically summed up the Cosmo issue quite nicely. You'd think when you work so hard to be successful with a TV show, and all of the fans become unhappy with it and THEN TELL YOU WHY, you would be motivated enough to make the necessary changes to keep your show going. I think alfa is right with his idea that Butch lost interest after a while. I thinkhe only stays with it for the money, since he doesn't have much else going on. The main reason I still watch it is for the rare good episodes that occured since FOB and Wanda and Poof.

cozmorocks12

[20]Jul 9, 2012

FOP_fan17 wrote:

fewmet wrote:

alfa9delta wrote:
    cozmorocks12 wrote:

I would PAY to seethe episode Cozmorocks12 suggested! I think most if not all fans would be quite pleased with it. And Fewmetbasically summed up the Cosmo issue quite nicely. You'd think when you work so hard to be successful with a TV show, and all of the fans become unhappy with it and THEN TELL YOU WHY, you would be motivated enough to make the necessary changes to keep your show going. I think alfa is right with his idea that Butch lost interest after a while. I thinkhe only stays with it for the money, since he doesn't have much else going on. The main reason I still watch it is for the rare good episodes that occured since FOB and Wanda and Poof.

Thanks guys. I think instead of a letter this time, skyshamin should just ask. There is going to be time for Q&A during the panel. I think that would be the best way to get their attention. >