The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Fairly Odd Christmas

  • Avatar of LRifle

    LRifle

    [22]Jul 11, 2012
    • member since: 05/11/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 739
    Well tomorrow is comiccon and we will hopefully get some actual info on this new season. If anyone gets to go there and ask questions, the biggest ones on my mind are "How many episodes?" and "Will they be full 30 minute episodes (like last season) or back to 15 minute format?". I doubt they'll reveal too much else, maybe some vague plot summaries for a few episodes if we are lucky.

    If the question session is anything like the last few ComicCon's though, more questions will be asked about Danny Phantom and whether or not its ever coming back rather than actual questions pertaining to TP or FOP. I hope Hartman puts his foot down early against that crap.

    Hartman, Grey delisle, Tara Strong, and Daran Norris have all been on twitter and seem to be genuinely excited for coming back to do even more FOP, Tara and Daran also have a voicetweet with Timmy and Cosmo's voices. I don't think I'll be around until mid day, after the FOP panel is over, so hopefully other more info savvy people can get you guys updates.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LRifle

    LRifle

    [23]Jul 16, 2012
    • member since: 05/11/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 739

    There wasn't much available news from ComicCon involving FOP, other than that there will be a magical dog named Sparky (voiced by Matt Taylor, Snaptrap from TUFF Puppy) who will join Timmy's fairy family. I haven't found any recordings on Youtube, which is a shame because the QnA session might've been interesting. I should point out though all the questions were scripted, and the voice actors responded to them in their FOP/Tuff character voices. I'm doubtless there are no real questions of weight that were asked.


    Here is a poster I found on tumblr from someone who attended the event.



    Here is a video of some of the session


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_YBuNZv_o


    (skip to 1:30 for the best part)


    Unfortunately it doesnt contain the whole thing, the FOP movie clip is missing


    There won't be any real information until the new FOP movie starts cranking out its promotions probably around October or November, so... see ya until then

    Edited on 07/16/2012 10:53pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luiz4200

    luiz4200

    [24]Jul 17, 2012
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 2,939
    LRifle wrote:

    There wasn't much available news from ComicCon involving FOP, other than that there will be a magical dog named Sparky (voiced by Matt Taylor, Snaptrap from TUFF Puppy) who will join Timmy's fairy family. I haven't found any recordings on Youtube, which is a shame because the QnA session might've been interesting. I should point out though all the questions were scripted, and the voice actors responded to them in their FOP/Tuff character voices. I'm doubtless there are no real questions of weight that were asked.


    Here is a poster I found on tumblr from someone who attended the event.



    Here is a video of some of the session


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_YBuNZv_o


    (skip to 1:30 for the best part)


    Unfortunately it doesnt contain the whole thing, the FOP movie clip is missing


    There won't be any real information until the new FOP movie starts cranking out its promotions probably around October or November, so... see ya until then



    No Danny Phantom characters?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skyshaymin4ever

    skyshaymin4ever

    [25]Jul 17, 2012
    • member since: 11/28/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 240

    luiz4200 wrote:
    LRifle wrote:


    There wasn't much available news from ComicCon involving FOP, other than that there will be a magical dog named Sparky (voiced by Matt Taylor, Snaptrap from TUFF Puppy) who will join Timmy's fairy family. I haven't found any recordings on Youtube, which is a shame because the QnA session might've been interesting. I should point out though all the questions were scripted, and the voice actors responded to them in their FOP/Tuff character voices. I'm doubtless there are no real questions of weight that were asked.


    Here is a poster I found on tumblr from someone who attended the event.



    Here is a video of some of the session


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_YBuNZv_o


    (skip to 1:30 for the best part)


    Unfortunately it doesnt contain the whole thing, the FOP movie clip is missing


    There won't be any real information until the new FOP movie starts cranking out its promotions probably around October or November, so... see ya until then


    No Danny Phantom characters?
    i saw that and thought the same thing

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alfa9delta

    alfa9delta

    [26]Oct 7, 2012
    • member since: 07/04/10
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 157

    About "A Fairly Odd Christmas":


    Actor Travis Turner that is in the movie said that it's going to premiere on Thanksgiving day.


    Here:https://twitter.com/travisturner87/status/254723668247199744

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FOP_fan17

    FOP_fan17

    [27]Oct 7, 2012
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,083
    ^I'm not an expert on this stuff, but isn't that a bad day to have a movie premiere? Most people are at family gatherings during Thanksgiving Day.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LRifle

    LRifle

    [28]Oct 7, 2012
    • member since: 05/11/09
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 739
    Remember when Jason Alexander said the first FOP was coming out in February, and it came out way later in July? The actors dont really know what the date is, they are just guessing what they see (in Travis Turner's case I think he read the Imdb date, and they aren't reliable either)

    I highly doubt that is the real date for the reason FOP fan17 said, but also because they would have started promoting it by now.

    Bottom line; don't believe it unless Nickelodeon press says it; even Hartman's word has been broken by them many times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alfa9delta

    alfa9delta

    [29]Oct 17, 2012
    • member since: 07/04/10
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 157


    LRifle wrote:
    Remember when Jason Alexander said the first FOP was coming out in February, and it came out way later in July? The actors dont really know what the date is, they are just guessing what they see (in Travis Turner's case I think he read the Imdb date, and they aren't reliable either)


    I highly doubt that is the real date for the reason FOP fan17 said, but also because they would have started promoting it by now.


    Bottom line; don't believe it unless Nickelodeon press says it; even Hartman's word has been broken by them many times.



    Hartman also said it's coming out this November (exact words: it will premiere in November! Keep watching for updates!) but as you said, even his words can't be trusted.


    Talking about FOChristmas: Today was the voice-over recording for the movie. Travis Turner and Drake posted some pics:


    Travis recording




    None of the pics show much, but we can at least conclude that the movie may be completely done now, and ready to be broadcasted. If this is really premiering this November, we can wait for promos in the next weeks.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alfa9delta

    alfa9delta

    [30]Oct 18, 2012
    • member since: 07/04/10
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 157

    Another pic



    Is that Crocker over there?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skyshaymin4ever

    skyshaymin4ever

    [31]Nov 7, 2012
    • member since: 11/28/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 240

    i can't tell the image is too blurry

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FOP_fan17

    FOP_fan17

    [32]Nov 8, 2012
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,083
    I was thinking it was Crocker.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.