The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Fairly Odd Christmas

LRifle

[22]Jul 11, 2012
    • level: 10
    Well tomorrow is comiccon and we will hopefully get some actual info on this new season. If anyone gets to go there and ask questions, the biggest ones on my mind are "How many episodes?" and "Will they be full 30 minute episodes (like last season) or back to 15 minute format?". I doubt they'll reveal too much else, maybe some vague plot summaries for a few episodes if we are lucky.

If the question session is anything like the last few ComicCon's though, more questions will be asked about Danny Phantom and whether or not its ever coming back rather than actual questions pertaining to TP or FOP. I hope Hartman puts his foot down early against that crap.

Hartman, Grey delisle, Tara Strong, and Daran Norris have all been on twitter and seem to be genuinely excited for coming back to do even more FOP, Tara and Daran also have a voicetweet with Timmy and Cosmo's voices. I don't think I'll be around until mid day, after the FOP panel is over, so hopefully other more info savvy people can get you guys updates.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LRifle

[23]Jul 16, 2012

There wasn't much available news from ComicCon involving FOP, other than that there will be a magical dog named Sparky (voiced by Matt Taylor, Snaptrap from TUFF Puppy) who will join Timmy's fairy family. I haven't found any recordings on Youtube, which is a shame because the QnA session might've been interesting. I should point out though all the questions were scripted, and the voice actors responded to them in their FOP/Tuff character voices. I'm doubtless there are no real questions of weight that were asked.

Here is a poster I found on tumblr from someone who attended the event.

Here is a video of some of the session

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_YBuNZv_o

(skip to 1:30 for the best part)

Unfortunately it doesnt contain the whole thing, the FOP movie clip is missing

There won't be any real information until the new FOP movie starts cranking out its promotions probably around October or November, so... see ya until then

Edited on 07/16/2012 10:53pm
    Edited 3 total times.

luiz4200

[24]Jul 17, 2012
    • level: 38
    LRifle wrote:

There wasn't much available news from ComicCon involving FOP, other than that there will be a magical dog named Sparky (voiced by Matt Taylor, Snaptrap from TUFF Puppy) who will join Timmy's fairy family. I haven't found any recordings on Youtube, which is a shame because the QnA session might've been interesting. I should point out though all the questions were scripted, and the voice actors responded to them in their FOP/Tuff character voices. I'm doubtless there are no real questions of weight that were asked.

There won't be any real information until the new FOP movie starts cranking out its promotions probably around October or November, so... see ya until then

No Danny Phantom characters?

skyshaymin4ever

[25]Jul 17, 2012
    • level: 5

luiz4200 wrote:
    LRifle wrote:

No Danny Phantom characters?
    i saw that and thought the same thing

alfa9delta

[26]Oct 7, 2012
    • level: 6

About "A Fairly Odd Christmas":

Actor Travis Turner that is in the movie said that it's going to premiere on Thanksgiving day.

Here:https://twitter.com/travisturner87/status/254723668247199744

FOP_fan17

[27]Oct 7, 2012
    • level: 22
    ^I'm not an expert on this stuff, but isn't that a bad day to have a movie premiere? Most people are at family gatherings during Thanksgiving Day.

LRifle

[28]Oct 7, 2012
    Remember when Jason Alexander said the first FOP was coming out in February, and it came out way later in July? The actors dont really know what the date is, they are just guessing what they see (in Travis Turner's case I think he read the Imdb date, and they aren't reliable either)

I highly doubt that is the real date for the reason FOP fan17 said, but also because they would have started promoting it by now.

Bottom line; don't believe it unless Nickelodeon press says it; even Hartman's word has been broken by them many times.

alfa9delta

[29]Oct 17, 2012

LRifle wrote:
    Remember when Jason Alexander said the first FOP was coming out in February, and it came out way later in July? The actors dont really know what the date is, they are just guessing what they see (in Travis Turner's case I think he read the Imdb date, and they aren't reliable either)

I highly doubt that is the real date for the reason FOP fan17 said, but also because they would have started promoting it by now.

Bottom line; don't believe it unless Nickelodeon press says it; even Hartman's word has been broken by them many times.

Hartman also said it's coming out this November (exact words: it will premiere in November! Keep watching for updates!) but as you said, even his words can't be trusted.

Talking about FOChristmas: Today was the voice-over recording for the movie. Travis Turner and Drake posted some pics:

Travis recording

None of the pics show much, but we can at least conclude that the movie may be completely done now, and ready to be broadcasted. If this is really premiering this November, we can wait for promos in the next weeks.

alfa9delta

[30]Oct 18, 2012

Another pic

Is that Crocker over there?

skyshaymin4ever

[31]Nov 7, 2012
    • level: 5

i can't tell the image is too blurry

FOP_fan17

[32]Nov 8, 2012
    • level: 22
    I was thinking it was Crocker.