The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Farm Pit

LAT98

[1]May 19, 2012
    • level: 4

Does anybody know when "Farm Pit" will air? All the other Season 7 episodes have aired..

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FOP_fan17

[2]May 19, 2012
    • level: 22
    ^I don't if Nick will ever bother to air the episode, but I recently found it on YouTube, with a bunch of others.

bewitchedfan2k

[3]May 20, 2012
    • level: 12

You're not missing much

FOP_fan17

[4]May 21, 2012
    ^I didn't think so, hence why I haven't bothered to watch it on YouTube.

alexspotsme

[5]Aug 5, 2012
    • level: 15
    hey guys, Im watching the show right now, and I believe this episode is farm pit! looks like it finally airs, but I hope this is the actual day it finally airs. (August 5)

LRifle

[6]Aug 5, 2012
    • level: 10
    Yes, Farm PIt did air today after all.

That officially wraps up everything... until the new episodes start churning out of course.

LRifle

[7]Aug 7, 2012

Last sunday's episode had 2.5 million viewers, about the same number as the Spongebob that preceded and followed it. For an otherwise forgettable episode that had been circulating the internet for years and had no promotion, I'd say that is a lot better than I feared it would get.

For comparison, my other favorite show right now, Regular Show, seems to be getting better ratings (about 3 million or so) though it also airs on prime time.

cozmorocks12

[8]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 14

LRifle wrote:

Last sunday's episode had 2.5 million viewers, about the same number as the Spongebob that preceded and followed it. For an otherwise forgettable episode that had been circulating the internet for years and had no promotion, I'd say that is a lot better than I feared it would get.

For comparison, my other favorite show right now, Regular Show, seems to be getting better ratings (about 3 million or so) though it also airs on prime time.

Wow. Shows how much staying power FOP has after all these years. Although it may be true Spongebob airing before helps FOP get viewers, it's impressive how FOP is able to retain most of Spongebob's viewers. Nick recent renewal of FOP therefore isn't too surprising. It sure keeps coming back from the dead for some reason.

And you like Regular Show too? It's one of my current favorites too. Small side note, Jack Thomas, former long-time FOP writer, works on that show as a staff writer. There was a recent episode he helped write that had Rigby saying "Nag,nag, nag!" a couple times. Clearly what he's learned at FOP, he doesn't mind reusing it in other shows.

I think Nick should return toprime timepremieres of it's cartoons though.

LRifle

[9]Aug 8, 2012

I know of Jack Thomas working on Regular Show, and I wouldn't be TOO hard on him. He wrote Eggscellent, which I heard got an Emmy nom (not sure if it won). He also wrote a broad range of the early Season 2-5 FOP episodes, some good, some forgettable.

As for this episode, I wonder if the somewhat questionable content it featured had a hand in the way it was promoted. I just hope it isn't a sign for things to come.

cozmorocks12

[10]Aug 8, 2012
    • level: 14

Yeah I know Jack Thomas probably would do better than the hack writers FOP has now.

I watched Farm Pit a while back and I really don't think that material you keep referring to was really that offensive IMHO. Some slapstick has always been a staple of Hartman's toons.

FOP_fan17

[11]Aug 9, 2012
    I didn't think it was bad. I kind of liked the Wizard of Oz references and how what the fairies did wasn't all about Timmy. It was even nice to see them sing together as a family.