Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

FOP season 9 starts next week

skyshaymin4ever

[1]Apr 15, 2012
    • level: 5

who's going to tune in!

sadly the next one isn't airing till may 3rd

yay

besides gary returning and poof and foop getting into a fight what do you think will happen?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alfa9delta

[2]Apr 15, 2012
    • level: 6

STOP thinking everything you read in Wikipedia is real. All that is fake information.

Edited on 04/15/2012 5:03pm

edmasterchaos

[3]Apr 15, 2012
    • level: 41

And what flavor do you want your icecream?

forever_brit

[4]Apr 15, 2012
    • level: 16
    While I don't really watch this show anymore, I agree with everyone else. I've said this many many times before myself - don't believe what you read on Wikipedia. Anyone can create an account and go into their pages and edit stuff. They do have mods who look at the information, but even with that said, a lot of false information still gets by them.

The only source that should be trusted is Nickelodeon and Nickelodeon only.

FOP_fan17

[5]Apr 15, 2012
    • level: 22
    I must admit, although it's mean I find the slight annoyance among my online forums slightly amusing....Anyway, I'm not worrying about it until I see an ad on Nick or someone (like LRifle) posts information from a reliable source.

skyshaymin4ever

[6]Apr 15, 2012

or we could wait til saturday.....

it's safer to wait til it premiere's besides we'll never really know.... what happens

our geusses might not even be close soo yea let's do that

(has another idea)

WE COULD HAVE A PARTY!!!

yea we could meet here before it comes on and we can tell eachother what each of us thought about it

edmaster: mint plz

brit: that's not nessarily true i get any movies coming out from wiki and they always turn out to be trueand also there is another source your tv!

fan17: i don't think it will get advertized though if it does then i'll stand corrected but it would've by now so i doubt it will

alpha: don't worry this will be the last on the topic (until after)

Edited on 04/15/2012 8:13pm
    Edited 2 total times.

alfa9delta

[7]Apr 16, 2012

skyshaymin4ever wrote:

it's safer to wait til it premiere's besides we'll never really know.... what happens

(has another idea)

WE COULD HAVE A PARTY!!!

yea we could meet here before it comes on and we can tell eachother what each of us thought about it

Ok... Then tune in Nickelodeon on that day you think the episode is airing, keep watching Nick all day long ('cause I don't think Wikipédia has gave you an air time ), and after watching tons of reruns of Spongebob and iCarly ('cause that's all nick has aired lately), come back here and tell us how we were right, and you shouldn't had trusted Wikipédia ...

skyshaymin4ever

[8]Apr 16, 2012

alfa9delta wrote:

skyshaymin4ever wrote:

(has another idea)

WE COULD HAVE A PARTY!!!

Ok... Then tune in Nickelodeon on that day you think the episode is airing, keep watching Nick all day long ('cause I don't think Wikipédia has gave you an air time ), and after watching tons of reruns of Spongebob and iCarly ('cause that's all nick has aired lately), come back here and tell us how we were right, and you shouldn't had trusted Wikipédia ...

challenge accepted

cozmorocks12

[9]Apr 16, 2012
    • level: 14
    I am not expecting new episodes till early next year. The crew only got news of their renewal last month this year and like back in 2007 we didn't get any episodes till Feb 2008. Add in TUFF Puppy being produced at the same time, 2012 having any new FOP episodes becomes VERY unlikely. At least we always have that live-action movie to "look forward" too.

skyshaymin4ever

[10]Apr 16, 2012

cozmorocks12 wrote:
    I am not expecting new episodes till early next year. The crew only got news of their renewal last month this year and like back in 2007 we didn't get any episodes till Feb 2008. Add in TUFF Puppy being produced at the same time, 2012 having any new FOP episodes becomes VERY unlikely. At least we always have that live-action movie to "look forward" too.

i'm looking forward to that new live action movie i'm a fan of the first movie i hope this one is just as good or maybe better

alpha: ok, if you win then i won't trust wikipedia besides movies if i win though you have to do two things 1) send me a link to your DA and 2) go on DA everyday for the rest of your life and only post FOP related art (journals excluded)

do you accept?

alfa9delta

[11]Apr 16, 2012
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

cozmorocks12 wrote:

i'm looking forward to that new live action movie i'm a fan of the first movie i hope this one is just as good or maybe better

alpha: ok, if you win then i won't trust wikipedia besides movies if i win though you have to do two things 1) send me a link to your DA and 2) go on DA everyday for the rest of your life and only post FOP related art (journals excluded)

do you accept?

It's not like a competition. Im just saying that information is false.
    But, ok. I totally accept, IF you watch me on DA: http://alfa9delta.deviantart.com
    BTW, how did you guess I have an account on DA?

skyshaymin4ever

[12]Apr 16, 2012

alfa9delta wrote:
    skyshaymin4ever wrote:

cozmorocks12 wrote:

do you accept?

It's not like a competition. Im just saying that information is false. But, ok. I totally accept, IF you watch me on DA: http://alfa9delta.deviantart.com BTW, how did you guess I have an account on DA?

done and done

i saw some of your art

FOP_fan17

[13]Apr 17, 2012
    ^Considering how the staff only got word of their renewal last month, and how Dave Thomas said it takes about 9 months to get a season finished, I'm thinking we won't get episodes until late this year/early next year.

skyshaymin4ever

[14]Apr 17, 2012

alright but we should still watch just to be sure

i just asked on facebook i'm hoping for a reply

FOP_fan17

[15]Apr 17, 2012
    I am unable to tune in as I have too much to, but I will look at my TV guide this weekend and see what it says. If there are new ones, I will be unable to watch them right away.

skyshaymin4ever

[16]Apr 18, 2012

yup oh and butch ping me back (lol pixie ref)

he said no but he'll back to me with more info

TommyWimmer1

[17]May 31, 2012
    • level: 3

I've managed to contact Kath Soucie, and she has mentioned to me that it was SHE who's been the voice of Timmy since 2004.

FOP_fan17

[18]Jun 1, 2012
    ^Then why is Tara Strong's name still in the credits? Why did Tara get the role as Poof? I don't see why they would have to hide it Kath Soucie were doing it. Plus, you should be able to tell by the voice that there is a different actor....

TommyWimmer1

[19]Jun 2, 2012
    • level: 3

FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^Then why is Tara Strong's name still in the credits? Why did Tara get the role as Poof? I don't see why they would have to hide it Kath Soucie were doing it. Plus, you should be able to tell by the voice that there is a different actor....

Well, Kath Soucie DID voice 18-year-old Timmy in Channel Chasers. She basically used a combination of these voices she's done: Tails from "Sonic theHedgehog", Ash from "Pokemon" (who was also voiced by Tara Strong), and Phil from "Rugrats".

cozmorocks12

[20]Jun 3, 2012
    • level: 14

FOP_fan17 wrote:

Couldn't have said it any better.