The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

If Norm was your Genie/Faerie, what would you do?

  • Avatar of RapaxGuardian

    RapaxGuardian

    [1]Aug 4, 2006
    • member since: 07/25/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 641
    Okay, first off, if this was done before, don't start mauling me with those messages. Second... keep it appropriate, please. 0_o

    Okay, what I would do if Norm was my Genie/Faerie, I'd give him a biiiiig hug. Wish that my mom and I had enough money so we wouldn't loose our home.... And I dunno what else.
    What about you guys?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ghostanimals

    ghostanimals

    [2]Aug 4, 2006
    • member since: 05/13/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 4,813
    RapaxGuardian wrote:
    Okay, first off, if this was done before, don't start mauling me with those messages. Second... keep it appropriate, please. 0_o

    Okay, what I would do if Norm was my Genie/Faerie, I'd give him a biiiiig hug. Wish that my mom and I had enough money so we wouldn't loose our home.... And I dunno what else.
    What about you guys?


    Ghost powers, Danny was real, Dp and FOP NEVER Cancel.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RapaxGuardian

    RapaxGuardian

    [3]Aug 4, 2006
    • member since: 07/25/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 641
    ghostanimals wrote:
    RapaxGuardian wrote:
    Okay, first off, if this was done before, don't start mauling me with those messages. Second... keep it appropriate, please. 0_o

    Okay, what I would do if Norm was my Genie/Faerie, I'd give him a biiiiig hug. Wish that my mom and I had enough money so we wouldn't loose our home.... And I dunno what else.
    What about you guys?


    Ghost powers, Danny was real, Dp and FOP NEVER Cancel.

    Amen to that!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of twitchandglitc

    twitchandglitc

    [4]Aug 4, 2006
    • member since: 11/17/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,662
    sqeual out of happiness then hug and wish that hmmmmmmmm.. i'd be too happy to think of anything.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RapaxGuardian

    RapaxGuardian

    [5]Aug 4, 2006
    • member since: 07/25/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 641
    twitchandglitc wrote:
    sqeual out of happiness then hug and wish that hmmmmmmmm.. i'd be too happy to think of anything.

    *lol* HOW did I know you'd be ehre? ;D
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of twitchandglitc

    twitchandglitc

    [6]Aug 6, 2006
    • member since: 11/17/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,662
    i dunno.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RapaxGuardian

    RapaxGuardian

    [7]Aug 6, 2006
    • member since: 07/25/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 641
    Maybe 'cause you loooove Norm?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of twitchandglitc

    twitchandglitc

    [8]Aug 6, 2006
    • member since: 11/17/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,662
    ..yesh. i dooooooooooo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RapaxGuardian

    RapaxGuardian

    [9]Aug 6, 2006
    • member since: 07/25/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 641
    I got to hug Norm on anotehr post!!!!! XP
    Take THAT!! >;D
    *just overreactted* Uhhh *clears throat* Sorry.

    Edited on 08/06/2006 1:05pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of superman8119

    superman8119

    [10]Aug 6, 2006
    • member since: 09/04/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 12,943
    I would finally kill Timmy Jk
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Anmoranalina

    Anmoranalina

    [11]Aug 6, 2006
    • member since: 04/10/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 533
    RapaxGuardian wrote:
    Okay, first off, if this was done before, don't start mauling me with those messages. Second... keep it appropriate, please. 0_o

    Okay, what I would do if Norm was my Genie/Faerie, I'd give him a biiiiig hug. Wish that my mom and I had enough money so we wouldn't loose our home.... And I dunno what else.
    What about you guys?



    I would date him LoL! I wouldn't make any wish (without a lawyer), cuz he's very tricky... That's what I would do
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RapaxGuardian

    RapaxGuardian

    [12]Aug 7, 2006
    • member since: 07/25/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 641
    Anmoranalina wrote:
    RapaxGuardian wrote:
    Okay, first off, if this was done before, don't start mauling me with those messages. Second... keep it appropriate, please. 0_o

    Okay, what I would do if Norm was my Genie/Faerie, I'd give him a biiiiig hug. Wish that my mom and I had enough money so we wouldn't loose our home.... And I dunno what else.
    What about you guys?



    I would date him LoL! I wouldn't make any wish (without a lawyer), cuz he's very tricky... That's what I would do

    I was waiting for somebody to say that....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dannyphantom154

    dannyphantom154

    [13]Aug 7, 2006
    • member since: 03/09/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 489
    Sence Norm is so tricky I would wish for a glass of water, a box, and for him to go back into his lamp. I would do simple.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Anmoranalina

    Anmoranalina

    [14]Aug 8, 2006
    • member since: 04/10/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 533
    RapaxGuardian wrote:
    Anmoranalina wrote:
    RapaxGuardian wrote:
    Okay, first off, if this was done before, don't start mauling me with those messages. Second... keep it appropriate, please. 0_o

    Okay, what I would do if Norm was my Genie/Faerie, I'd give him a biiiiig hug. Wish that my mom and I had enough money so we wouldn't loose our home.... And I dunno what else.
    What about you guys?



    I would date him LoL! I wouldn't make any wish (without a lawyer), cuz he's very tricky... That's what I would do

    I was waiting for somebody to say that....


    Would you do the same? LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RapaxGuardian

    RapaxGuardian

    [15]Aug 8, 2006
    • member since: 07/25/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 641
    Anmoranalina wrote:
    RapaxGuardian wrote:
    Anmoranalina wrote:
    RapaxGuardian wrote:
    Okay, first off, if this was done before, don't start mauling me with those messages. Second... keep it appropriate, please. 0_o

    Okay, what I would do if Norm was my Genie/Faerie, I'd give him a biiiiig hug. Wish that my mom and I had enough money so we wouldn't loose our home.... And I dunno what else.
    What about you guys?



    I would date him LoL! I wouldn't make any wish (without a lawyer), cuz he's very tricky... That's what I would do

    I was waiting for somebody to say that....


    Would you do the same? LOL

    I'd probably tell him to gimme a kiss!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Anmoranalina

    Anmoranalina

    [16]Aug 8, 2006
    • member since: 04/10/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 533
    RapaxGuardian wrote:
    Anmoranalina wrote:
    RapaxGuardian wrote:
    Anmoranalina wrote:
    RapaxGuardian wrote:
    Okay, first off, if this was done before, don't start mauling me with those messages. Second... keep it appropriate, please. 0_o

    Okay, what I would do if Norm was my Genie/Faerie, I'd give him a biiiiig hug. Wish that my mom and I had enough money so we wouldn't loose our home.... And I dunno what else.
    What about you guys?



    I would date him LoL! I wouldn't make any wish (without a lawyer), cuz he's very tricky... That's what I would do

    I was waiting for somebody to say that....


    Would you do the same? LOL

    I'd probably tell him to gimme a kiss!


    Wow, that's nice! Well, there comes kiss after date I'm being more romantic - first date than kiss, than break-up, than LOVE! LoL! Ok, jk...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gogetenkusu

    gogetenkusu

    [17]Aug 9, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,642
    dannyphantom154 wrote:
    Sence Norm is so tricky I would wish for a glass of water, a box, and for him to go back into his lamp. I would do simple.

    Finally someone who isn't being completely insane.

    I'd make a deal with Norm that I'd wish him free with my last wish if he didn't corrupt my first 2 wishes. I'd use the first to wish for rule-free fairy godparents and the second to trap Norm in the lamp forever.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of twitchandglitc

    twitchandglitc

    [18]Aug 9, 2006
    • member since: 11/17/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,662
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    dannyphantom154 wrote:
    Sence Norm is so tricky I would wish for a glass of water, a box, and for him to go back into his lamp. I would do simple.

    Finally someone who isn't being completely insane.

    I'd make a deal with Norm that I'd wish him free with my last wish if he didn't corrupt my first 2 wishes. I'd use the first to wish for rule-free fairy godparents and the second to trap Norm in the lamp forever.
    ...... oh i know i'd errrrr... i forgot..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Anmoranalina

    Anmoranalina

    [19]Aug 9, 2006
    • member since: 04/10/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 533

    gogetenkusu wrote:
    dannyphantom154 wrote:
    Sence Norm is so tricky I would wish for a glass of water, a box, and for him to go back into his lamp. I would do simple.
    Finally someone who isn't being completely insane. I'd make a deal with Norm that I'd wish him free with my last wish if he didn't corrupt my first 2 wishes. I'd use the first to wish for rule-free fairy godparents and the second to trap Norm in the lamp forever.

    Trap him into the lamp? Forever?! That's cruel! Oh, and, do you think I'm insane?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gogetenkusu

    gogetenkusu

    [20]Aug 10, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,642
    Anmoranalina wrote:

    gogetenkusu wrote:
    dannyphantom154 wrote:
    Sence Norm is so tricky I would wish for a glass of water, a box, and for him to go back into his lamp. I would do simple.
    Finally someone who isn't being completely insane. I'd make a deal with Norm that I'd wish him free with my last wish if he didn't corrupt my first 2 wishes. I'd use the first to wish for rule-free fairy godparents and the second to trap Norm in the lamp forever.

    Trap him into the lamp? Forever?! That's cruel! Oh, and, do you think I'm insane?


    A. Norm deserves it for trying to destroy Canada.

    B. (hides behind lamp) Yes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.