The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

New Episode Ideas Involvuing Sparky.

gideonbernstein

[1]Mar 23, 2013
    • level: 43

Do you have anyideas for stories involving Sparky? Please tell us if you do.

I'll start the ball rolling.

1. Timmy enters Sparky in a fairy pet show where he becomes a total show-biz mom.

2. Sparky has a play date with Vicky's unpleasant dog, Doydle.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skyshaymin4ever

[2]Mar 24, 2013
    • level: 5

double trouble

after remy finds out timmy now has both a godbrother and a fairy pet, he joins sides with NT to get back at turner by making a NS who is way less energetic and alot more smarter and NP who is way more dangerous then the 10 year olds expected.

the dark wars

timmy, poof, and sparky spend the day watching a movie called the dark wars, meanwhile cosmo and wanda are out meeting wandas mom and cosmos dad (who finally was able to turn himself back to normal) and what if the reactions aren't as bad as the couple thought?

stephdumas

[3]Mar 24, 2013
    • level: 10

gideonbernstein wrote:

1. Timmy enters Sparky in a fairy pet show where he becomes a total show-biz mom.

I think some of the judges of the fairy pet show could be: Adam West, Crocker's mom, Chet Ubetcha and Doug Dimmadome.

gideonbernstein

[4]Mar 24, 2013

skyshaymin4ever wrote:

double trouble

after remy finds out timmy now has both a godbrother and a fairy pet, he joins sides with NT to get back at turner by making a NS who is way less energetic and alot more smarter and NP who is way more dangerous then the 10 year olds expected.

the dark wars

timmy, poof, and sparky spend the day watching a movie called the dark wars, meanwhile cosmo and wanda are out meeting wandas mom and cosmos dad (who finally was able to turn himself back to normal) and what if the reactions aren't as bad as the couple thought?

Who is NT, NS, and NP?

gideonbernstein

[5]Mar 24, 2013
    stephdumas wrote:

gideonbernstein wrote:

I think some of the judges of the fairy pet show could be: Adam West, Crocker's mom, Chet Ubetcha and Doug Dimmadome.

I don't think so. This is a fairy pet show, so it's on Fairy World.

luiz4200

[6]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 38
    Crocker loses his teaching job and becomes a dog catcher. As soon as he sets his eyes on Sparky...

AC

[7]Mar 26, 2013

They should do episodes where Sparky falls for a another female fairy dog and where Sparky and Poof become superheros.

stephdumas

[8]Mar 26, 2013
    • level: 10

gideonbernstein wrote:

I don't think so. This is a fairy pet show, so it's on Fairy World.[/QUOTE]

What about the elfs, leprechauns, genies, anti-Fairies and Pixies? Could they be chosen as judges?

luiz4200

[9]Mar 27, 2013
    Anti-Cosmo and Anti-Wanda would get their own Anti-Fairy Dog, named either "Anti-Sparky" or "Ykraps". "Anti-Sparky" would be Sparky's main rival.

Remy (don't you miss him?) would want a fairy pet as well so he went to the pet shop Timmy met Sparky. There, he meets Ginny Von Strangle, who's (my guess) just as tall and muscular than Jorgen. Remy'd ask for a vicious dog and she introduces him to a fairy version of the dog Jorgen gave Timmy in "Most Wanted Wish". Remy would show himself more responsible than Timmy by wishing Juandissimo to handle the flea powder part.

AC

[10]Mar 27, 2013
    That would sound like a good idea for Butch to do a episode called "Anti-Sparky".

gideonbernstein

[11]Mar 30, 2013
    These are all fine ideas. Please keep them coming if you can.

alexspotsme

[12]Mar 30, 2013
    • level: 15
    Wait, Remy? We haven't seen him since the last seasons before the long hiatus. Wasn't his character taken away from the former writers, as well as as many other characters? Such as Norm and Miss Doombringer, who were well established (and actually threatening) antagonists. I don't exactly know if that's true, but that seems to be what everyone has said in the past few years. One of the guys who created Doombringer doesn't work on the show anymore, and he took her away as well.

We've seen Timmy mention Remy's place when they go there, and it's assumed Juandissimo still lives there. But he's never been shown since Poof came to the show.

Plus, I'd have wanted to see Remy, Norm and Doombringer part of FOP's version of League of Villains. Jimmy Neutron's was so much better.

Sorry for going off topic, and I know this is just a speculation thread. I suppose it's the case whether or not Remy WOULD be around or not.

I can imagine Timmy taking Sparky to the Fairy Vet to get him a check up or something. And Sparky gets too scared, just like Poof was to get his medicine for the Chicken Poofs. Or even getting his first haircut.

gideonbernstein

[13]Mar 31, 2013

stephdumas wrote:

gideonbernstein wrote:

I don't think so. This is a fairy pet show, so it's on Fairy World.

What about the elfs, leprechauns, genies, anti-Fairies and Pixies? Could they be chosen as judges?

[/QUOTE]

Sure. Why not?

luiz4200

[14]Apr 1, 2013
    Juandissimo could get a pet of his own just to have an excuse to be near Wanda.

skyshaymin4ever

[15]Apr 3, 2013

luiz4200 wrote:

LOL good idea

Sparky's cat trouble

tootie finds a stray magical cat in front of her house one day and names it cyan, tootie then decides to show timmy her new pet cat, but when sparky does not like cyan chaos happens.

a poof and foop story

it's poof's first day of first grade, and he's super excited. it's also foop's first day of first grade too, but he's not as excited as poof is, however chaos ensures when the two find out they are going to be in the same school together. will foop learn to get along with poof or will foop be forced to be alone for the rest of his life.meanwhile cosmo makes a sannwich and sparky tries stealing it.

Edited on 04/04/2013 10:24am

gideonbernstein

[16]Apr 3, 2013

skyshaymin4ever wrote:

luiz4200 wrote:

LOL good ide

a poof and foop story

it's poof's first day of first grade, and he's super excited. it's also foop's first day of first grade too, but he's not as excited as poof is, however chaos ensures when the two find out they are going to be in the same school together. will foop learn to get along with poof or will foop be forced to be alone for the rest of his life.

What does this episode have to do with Sparky?

luiz4200

[17]Apr 5, 2013
    In another Show and Tell, Timmy will have forgotten his lesson from when he took a "Miniaturesaur" and take Sparky to class and Crocker will figure out Timmy has a fairy dog.

Ginny Von Strangle will try to "recall" Sparky claiming Timmy isn't responsible or secretive enough to keep fairy pets.

Timmy's parents will demand him to send Sparky to an obedience school.

bewitchedfan2k

[18]Apr 8, 2013
    • level: 12

Sparky has to go back to his home planet followed by a sworn affidavit the Sparky will never, ever, ever return! ;p ;p

luiz4200

[19]Apr 10, 2013
    Poof might take Sparky to Spellementary School for Show and Tell.

skyshaymin4ever

[20]Apr 11, 2013

lost and found

poof decides to take sparky on a walk only to forget the way back to the house and ends up getting both fairies lost.

something about kujo

Danny brings his dog kujo to meet Timmy's dog Sparky but Sparky doesn't necessarily like kujo and when Dudley shows up then everything goes crazy.