The Fairly OddParents Forums

Daily 7:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

New FOP episodes coming in July

AC

[1]Jun 28, 2014
    • level: 5

Nickelodeon just aired a commercial that this season's episodes will be part of the Summer marathon along with other Nick shows every weekday. Episodes include Hero Hound, Cosmonopoly, A Boy and His Dog Boy, The Past and the Furious, etc. will appear starting July 7. Also, A Fairly Odd Summer will also appear sometime that week

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fsaenz0125

[2]Jul 8, 2014
    • level: 23
    My thoughts on yesterday and today's premiers:

Cosmonopoly: 9/10

Hero Hound: 5.5/10 Read my review for those episodes.

A Boy and his His Dog-Boy: This episode was okay. It still has some problems like the mayor not allowing dogs (even in a dog park which is stupid), Sparky splitting chocolate in Timmy's face, and a couple others. It still had its humor in some parts such a literal puns. 6/10

Crock Blocked: This was not a bad episode. The plot sounded good even though Mr. Crocker wasn't really invisible (barely). Crocker deserves all the abuse in my honest opinion cause every single appearance (almost all of them) always had him giving his students F and without mentioning "Fairly Godparents!" Aside from the running gags and Crocker being annoying, I liked this episode. 7/19

luiz4200

[3]Jul 9, 2014
    • level: 38
    fsaenz0125 wrote:
    My thoughts on yesterday and today's premiers:

Cosmonopoly: 9/10

Hero Hound: 5.5/10 Read my review for those episodes.

A Boy and his His Dog-Boy: This episode was okay. It still has some problems like the mayor not allowing dogs (even in a dog park which is stupid), Sparky splitting chocolate in Timmy's face, and a couple others. It still had its humor in some parts such a literal puns. 6/10

Crock Blocked: This was not a bad episode. The plot sounded good even though Mr. Crocker wasn't really invisible (barely). Crocker deserves all the abuse in my honest opinion cause every single appearance (almost all of them) always had him giving his students F and without mentioning "Fairly Godparents!" Aside from the running gags and Crocker being annoying, I liked this episode. 7/19

That sort of stupidity (not allowing dogs inside dog parks) shouldn't be surprising at all for any FOP fans.

ultimatekey

[4]Jul 10, 2014
    • level: 22
    Finding Emo was a good episode but I am a little confused. Its good that Timmy has a new love interest now, which is Missy. Lol TimmyXMissy.

Also, the part where I am confused about. Isn't Jorgen STILL MARRIED tot he Tooth Fairy? They never had a divorce, so why did Jorgen say that he has a new girlfriend WHEN HE IS STILL MARRIED?! Did the current writers of FOP forget this little detail for a joke or something. Cause that is what it seems like.

luiz4200

[5]Jul 10, 2014
    • level: 38
    ultimatekey wrote:
    Finding Emo was a good episode but I am a little confused. Its good that Timmy has a new love interest now, which is Missy. Lol TimmyXMissy.

Also, the part where I am confused about. Isn't Jorgen STILL MARRIED tot he Tooth Fairy? They never had a divorce, so why did Jorgen say that he has a new girlfriend WHEN HE IS STILL MARRIED?! Did the current writers of FOP forget this little detail for a joke or something. Cause that is what it seems like.

I already suspected it back when Timmy lured Jorgen, Tooth Fairy, Cupid and Juandissimo into becoming playdates for Poof. Jorgen and Tooth Fairy each received an individual invitation and there was no mention of their marriage. They don't care about continuity. "Birthday Bashed" suggests that, as a kid, Crocker had Fairy Godparents other than Cosmo and Wanda.

fsaenz0125

[6]Jul 25, 2014
    • level: 23
    *Bump*

It's been a while since the post. And boy time already went by fast! Anyway, I saw Love at First Bark and Desperate without a Housewife. I got to say, these episode sucked big time. I hated Desperate without a Housewife even more because they were using misogyny (you know, hatred towards women). Hating towards women is wrong. They shouldn't made this episode at all. Love at First Bark is forgettable because the plot is very dumb.

What you think? Were these episodes as bad as I thought?

fewmet

[7]Jul 25, 2014
    • level: 12

fsaenz0125 wrote:
    *Bump* It's been a while since the post. And boy time already went by fast! Anyway, I saw Love at First Bark and Desperate without a Housewife. I got to say, these episode sucked big time. I hated Desperate without a Housewife even more because they were using misogyny (you know, hatred towards women). Hating towards women is wrong. They shouldn't made this episode at all. Love at First Bark is forgettable because the plot is very dumb. What you think? Were these episodes as bad as I thought?

YES.

I saw Cosmonopoly, and...let's lay it on the line: one episode of Cosmo not acting like a total turd can't fix all that's wrong with FOP. Besides, Hartman will contradict all of the relatively uplifting Cosmo-Wanda love stuff in a followup episode. He does it all the time, and he did it THIS time with Desperate without Housewives.

Seriously...this is the 21st century. This is the age of Wicked, of Frozen, of Maleficent. How Nick can allow such sexist sensibilities in any of its kids shows is beyond me. The Flintstones was more progressive than this.

Nuff said.

Edited on 07/25/2014 9:26pm

alexspotsme

[8]Aug 2, 2014
    • level: 15
    I got caught up with all these episodes before the movie aired this weekend. Honestly, most of these episodes were sub par. A lot of continuity errors and forgettable moments. The charm of the show seems to get weaker by the episode segment, but I still enjoy the music by Guy Moon. Probably one of the show's last remaining qualities.